• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Sister said:

False Christ's and false prophets (plural).  There are many.

The dragon is Satan, the beast is the first beast of Revelation (the 10 kings), and the false prophet is the Son of Perdition.

So we have Satan, the end time kingdom, and their spokesman with all the miracles claiming he's God - the False Prophet.  There's your three working together.

I was going to give you Rev 19:20 next, but you beat me to it!

The beast (10 kings) - that kindgom and the false prophet will be thrown into the lake of fire.  No mention of the Antichrist.

NO, the beast in Revelation 19 is the a/c. There are two beasts, modern Babylon probably centered on Rome and the PERSON. And the false Christs and false prophets thing yes I know that is plural but that is a foreshadowing of what is to come, a false Christ and false prophet seen separately.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

NO, the beast in Revelation 19 is the a/c. There are two beasts, modern Babylon probably centered on Rome and the PERSON

How can it be?  it says this;

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

And then Satan is cast into the abyss [Revelation 20:1-3]

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:3   And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Seven heads = 7 kingdoms.  (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Grecia, Rome, ...and the end time kingdom.)

Daniel is looking at one of the heads that was wounded and healed.

The ten horns are on the last head.  This is the kingdom that Christ will destroy at his coming, the last one.

This is the first beast of Rev 13.  It's a kingdom.

Out of this kingdom, the false prophet arises.  They are working together.  The false prophet is an Antichrist because he's against Christ, but God never calls him that, he calls him the False Prophet because he's a world leader who poses also as a spiritual leader with all the answers.  He will speak great lies.

Edited by Sister

18 minutes ago, Sister said:

How can it be?  it says this;

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Yes, but I wasn't speaking simply of Rev 19. There are two Beasts, one is Babylon, the other is the person.

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3   And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

YES I am aware of the fact that its generally believed that one of those heads is the a/c; as its believed the a/c will be killed and rise again in a mockery of the death and resurrection of Christ (which is when Satan will take over his body). But still this is mostly about Babylon

This is a separate beast

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Revelation 13 describes Abaddon Apollyon who is the beast .... not a kingdom

Satan gives this beast his power and authority [Revelation 13:4]

I am also not saying in any way that the antichrist will NOT be a Jew. He could be. Just in case anyone gets confused about my way of thinking. All I am saying is that there are some prophecies that don't really work for the Jews.

3 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation 13 describes Abaddon Apollyon who is the beast .... not a kingdom

Satan gives this beast his power and authority [Revelation 13:4]

As I have already said there are TWO beasts. Revelation 13 is largely Babylon, not the person directly. This is getting off topic anyway

4 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Yes, but I wasn't speaking simply of Rev 19. There are two Beasts, one is Babylon, the other is the person.

Revelation 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

YES I am aware of the fact that its generally believed that one of those heads is the a/c; as its believed the a/c will be killed and rise again in a mockery of the death and resurrection of Christ (which is when Satan will take over his body). But still this is mostly about Babylon

This is a separate beast

Ok, thanks for explaining that.

I will try to explain it my way for you to consider.

Babylon is the whole system.

Babylon has a king, the god of this world.  Satan, the dragon.

Babylon is Satan's system, the way the world is run, with all the nations, and leaders, and commerce and trade, and rivers of belief systems. 

Under Babylon, there are kingdoms.

All the nations of the world are serving Babylon.

So Babylon is not one of the heads, because the heads are under Babylon, serving her.

The last kingdom serving Babylon is the one that the False Prophet comes out of.

In Daniel, this same False Prophet is called the little horn.  He's the one with all the power that the dragon gave him.  The dragon first gave power to the kingdom that he comes out of because they will be working together and are for each other.  This kingdom is grooming the False Prophet, and getting the world set up and ready to receive him.

12 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I am also not saying in any way that the antichrist will NOT be a Jew. He could be. Just in case anyone gets confused about my way of thinking. All I am saying is that there are some prophecies that don't really work for the Jews.

The only clue given was this;

Nahum 1:11   There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.