• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

On 3/9/2017 at 1:38 PM, HAZARD said:

Were talking about what country the antichrist will come from and wether he is a Muslim or not, not all renegade Jews in general. There are now,and will be renegades in every nation, even then.

That was not the point.  You seemed to think that Syria excluded Jews, and were shown to be incorrect.  The Antichrist could come from Syria, or have his origins in Syria, and still be a renegade Jew, not a Muslim.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

That was not the point.  You seemed to think that Syria excluded Jews, and were shown to be incorrect.  The Antichrist could come from Syria, or have his origins in Syria, and still be a renegade Jew, not a Muslim.

The Bible, which I am quoting, has nothing to do with what I think. The Bible says the antichrist will come out of Syria. Be he a Jew, a Muslim, a renegade calithumpian, who cares? I wont be here anyway, Christ will take His church out of here before the antichrist is revealed.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/4/2017 at 10:10 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

When you look at the world news headlines today (and even more importantly, when you look at the news form the alternative sources that will show the stuff that rarely to never gets put on the mainstream sources) you see how Islam is very rapidly taking over. Its well known that Europe today is being derisively called Eurabia with something like 54 million Muslims today who, assuming the statistics can be trusted, have an average of 8.1 kids as opposed to our 2 or less.

The invasion is only starting to happen in North America

Could this culminate with an antichrist who is Muslim?

Now there are many who believe that the antichrist should be Jewish for the Jews to follow him  but one must remember that many Jews are secular Jews who don't really even know their own bible. There will also be many out there, Jews or otherwise, who will welcome anybody who brings *ahem* "peace" to the world.

When you look too at prophecies like Daniel 7

7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

or Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

Now what could that mean? Changing times and laws maybe, changing the Western calendar to that silly Islamic one or changing civil laws to Sharia Law?

Now ask yourself too what culture beheads its prisoners? Today its only Islamic countries. European countries used to do that in the past, the most recent being pre WW2 Germany, but they don't do that any longer. Today its ONLY Islamic nations. Which as already indicated, Europe is rapidly becoming.

Comments?

He will not be a Muslim nor a Jew, he will be a European from Greece. Daniel 7 says he comes to power via the Fourth Beast and Daniel 8 says he comes out of one of Alexanders the Greats four Generals in the LATTER TIMES.

The bible says he is an Assyrian, not born in Syria. Many Turks/Assyrians live in Greece.

Only Macedonia qualifies. Greece is in the E.U. The False Prophet will be a Jewish Rabbi.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

On 3/9/2017 at 2:10 PM, Ezra said:

So unless the Bible says "the Antichrist must be a Jew" in so many words, "there is no proof"!  Amazing how people always want explicit statements from the Bible, but anything that is implicit is rejected, ignored, or rendered suspect.  The Lord Jesus Christ had actually made an implicit reference to the Antichrist BEING A JEW already, but since you cannot tolerate anything that is implicit, I won't even bother to quote it.

Ezra has been banned from the thread and will be issued a warning point for the above statement.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,567
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 3/4/2017 at 11:10 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

When you look at the world news headlines today (and even more importantly, when you look at the news form the alternative sources that will show the stuff that rarely to never gets put on the mainstream sources) you see how Islam is very rapidly taking over. Its well known that Europe today is being derisively called Eurabia with something like 54 million Muslims today who, assuming the statistics can be trusted, have an average of 8.1 kids as opposed to our 2 or less.

Now there are many who believe that the antichrist should be Jewish for the Jews to follow him  but one must remember that many Jews are secular Jews who don't really even know their own bible. There will also be many out there, Jews or otherwise, who will welcome anybody who brings *ahem* "peace" to the world.

7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

or Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

Now what could that mean? Changing times and laws maybe, changing the Western calendar to that silly Islamic one or changing civil laws to Sharia Law?

Now ask yourself too what culture beheads its prisoners? Today its only Islamic countries. European countries used to do that in the past, the most recent being pre WW2 Germany, but they don't do that any longer. Today its ONLY Islamic nations. Which as already indicated, Europe is rapidly becoming.

Comments?

Shabbat shalom, TheMatrixHasU71.

Well, it is certainly true that Muslims are antichrists! (1 John 2:18-26)

On 3/9/2017 at 0:05 PM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

There is no proof that he has to be a renegade Jew for the reasons I just gave.

Also remember the bible speaks of God of Magog, a TURK. That has to be one and the same person as the antichrist for the a/c will have no tolerance for an usurper or an equal of any kind. The antichrist is mentioned in many places to be an ASSYRIAN. There are not many Iraqi/Iranaian Jews out there.

Remember too, Islamics claim Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as their "fathers" as well. They wrongly believe that we worship the same God. So when the Scripture says Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers that can easily mean what he THINKS is the God of (who he thinks are) his fathers

I have entertained some thoughts about the a/c possibly being a woman for when you look at the Hebrew and Greek there are passages referring to the a/c which cannot be explained any other way.

But if I am wrong, my money is on the Turkish guy. Reccep Tayyip Erdogan.

Read the stuff I read on this site. This guy has what may be some very good points.

http://hightimetoawake.com/erdogan-is-the-antichrist/

Sorry, but the beast WILL be Jewish. There's no other way to fulfill some of the prophecies.

Furthermore, "Islamics" (Muslim) do NOT claim Isaac and Jacob as their "fathers!" YISHMA'EL (Ishmael) is their "father," not "Yitschaq (Isaac)!" They do claim Ibrahim (Avraham or Abraham), but not his legitimate children or grandchildren. Yishma'el was NOT the "child of promise." He was the "child of the flesh."

Romans 9:7-16
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmaelites=Arabians=original Muslims), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (children of Israel=Israelites) are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara (Sarah) shall have a son (Yitschaq).
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca (Rivkah or Rebekkah) also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac (Yitschaq);
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works [deeds], but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder (Esav) shall serve the younger (Ya`aqov).
13 As it is written, Jacob (Ya`aqov) have I loved, but Esau (Esav) have I hated (ignored/left-alone).
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
KJV

Galatians 4:22-31
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one (Ishmael) by a bondmaid (Hagar), the other (Yitschaq) by a freewoman (Sarah).
23 But he (Ishmael) who was of the bondwoman (Hagar) was born after the flesh; but he (Yitschaq) of the freewoman (Sarah) was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar (Hagar).
25 For this Agar (Hagar) is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and (Hagar) is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not (Sarah did not have Yitschaq until she was 90!); break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac (Yitschaq) was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman (Hagar) and her son (Ishmael): for the son (Ishmael) of the bondwoman (Hagar) shall not be heir with the son (Yitschaq) of the freewoman (Sarah).
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman (Hagar), but of the free (Sarah).
KJV

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:12 PM, Revelation Man said:

He will not be a Muslim nor a Jew, he will be a European from Greece. Daniel 7 says he comes to power via the Fourth Beast and Daniel 8 says he comes out of one of Alexanders the Greats four Generals in the LATTER TIMES.

The bible says he is an Assyrian, not born in Syria. Many Turks/Assyrians live in Greece.

Only Macedonia qualifies. Greece is in the E.U. The False Prophet will be a Jewish Rabbi.

I didn't say he is a Syrian, someone else said that. I said ASSYRIAN, and the bible speaks of Gog of Magog, Meshech, and tubal, which are in TURKEY.  Some think may be Moscow and Tobolsk or Tblisi but though some Russians do appear to be descended from the Turks (thereby the similarity of place names), very likely the a/c will be actually FROM turkey, where these place names are found. The bible also speaks indirectly of "Rosh" which some believe the name of Russia came from. But "Rosh" simply means the "head" - and Turkey is the entranceway to Europe.

NOT Macedonia. TURKEY.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:08 PM, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, TheMatrixHasU71.

Well, it is certainly true that Muslims are antichrists! (1 John 2:18-26)

Sorry, but the beast WILL be Jewish. There's no other way to fulfill some of the prophecies.

Furthermore, "Islamics" (Muslim) do NOT claim Isaac and Jacob as their "fathers!" YISHMA'EL (Ishmael) is their "father," not "Yitschaq (Isaac)!" They do claim Ibrahim (Avraham or Abraham), but not his legitimate children or grandchildren. Yishma'el was NOT the "child of promise." He was the "child of the flesh."

Romans 9:7-16
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmaelites=Arabians=original Muslims), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (children of Israel=Israelites) are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara (Sarah) shall have a son (Yitschaq).
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca (Rivkah or Rebekkah) also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac (Yitschaq);
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works [deeds], but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder (Esav) shall serve the younger (Ya`aqov).
13 As it is written, Jacob (Ya`aqov) have I loved, but Esau (Esav) have I hated (ignored/left-alone).
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
KJV

Galatians 4:22-31
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one (Ishmael) by a bondmaid (Hagar), the other (Yitschaq) by a freewoman (Sarah).
23 But he (Ishmael) who was of the bondwoman (Hagar) was born after the flesh; but he (Yitschaq) of the freewoman (Sarah) was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar (Hagar).
25 For this Agar (Hagar) is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and (Hagar) is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not (Sarah did not have Yitschaq until she was 90!); break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac (Yitschaq) was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman (Hagar) and her son (Ishmael): for the son (Ishmael) of the bondwoman (Hagar) shall not be heir with the son (Yitschaq) of the freewoman (Sarah).
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman (Hagar), but of the free (Sarah).
KJV

***They do claim Ibrahim (Avraham or Abraham), but not his legitimate children or grandchildren. Yishma'el was NOT the "child of promise." He was the "child of the flesh."***

I am aware of that but Muslims don't know that. What may matter most isn't necessarily what is true, as I said, but what Islamics BELIEVE. And remember Muslims and most Jews reject the NT

***13 As it is written, Jacob (Ya`aqov) have I loved, but Esau (Esav) have I hated (ignored/left-alone).***

Slight change of subject here but wanted to point out that "hate" here is usually seen as a lesser degree of love. God loved both Jacob and Esau but loved Jacob MORE. Just being nitpicky here ^_^

***Sorry, but the beast WILL be Jewish. There's no other way to fulfill some of the prophecies.***

That too I have to disagree with or the reasons that I have given in the beginning. After all the Jews do not behead their enemies. That isn't even anywhere in the OT. They were either hung on a tree or stoned to death.

And again please look at what is going on in the world today. Islam is TAKING OVER. How could one not see that as culminating in a world caliphate under a Muslim antichrist (or at least one who is a strong Muslim supporter)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Agreed

The "antichrist" will be a Muslim [Joel 2:20; Micah 5:5-6]

The current Middle East will give rise to this central setting .... just a matter of time

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,567
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

4 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

***They do claim Ibrahim (Avraham or Abraham), but not his legitimate children or grandchildren. Yishma'el was NOT the "child of promise." He was the "child of the flesh."***

I am aware of that but Muslims don't know that. What may matter most isn't necessarily what is true, as I said, but what Islamics BELIEVE. And remember Muslims and most Jews reject the NT

Muslims DO understand that the Jews claim Avraham, Yitschaq and Ya`aqov (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob). They are NOT going to lump themselves in with the Jews they HATE and want to MURDER, "DRIVING THEM INTO THE SEA!"

***13 As it is written, Jacob (Ya`aqov) have I loved, but Esau (Esav) have I hated (ignored/left-alone).***

Slight change of subject here but wanted to point out that "hate" here is usually seen as a lesser degree of love. God loved both Jacob and Esau but loved Jacob MORE. Just being nitpicky here ^_^

Well, just to put it in perspective, James Dobson always said that children spell "love" "T-I-M-E." And, if you follow the Scriptures regarding God's form of "love," you will find that it is true for God as well. God spells "hate" as "N-O  T-I-M-E." 

***Sorry, but the beast WILL be Jewish. There's no other way to fulfill some of the prophecies.***

That too I have to disagree with or the reasons that I have given in the beginning. After all the Jews do not behead their enemies. That isn't even anywhere in the OT. They were either hung on a tree or stoned to death.

And again please look at what is going on in the world today. Islam is TAKING OVER. How could one not see that as culminating in a world caliphate under a Muslim antichrist (or at least one who is a strong Muslim supporter)

Okay, if you think so. I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 05/03/2017 at 0:10 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Comments?

Hi ThematrixHasU71

I can't see the false prophet as being of Islam because "the Medes" will stand up to the false prophet's kingdom near the end at the 6th trumpet/vial, triggering off the 3rd WW.

The Medes- are Islam today combined with all their allies  (The king of the South and the kings of the East)  Rev 16:12, Dan 11:40

And just like God used the Medes to destroy Babylon in the past, God will call them to do the same again.  For this is the vengeance of the Lord, to make Babylon a wasteland.

Isaiah 13:1   The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

Isaiah 13:2   Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

Isaiah 13:3   I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

Isaiah 13:4   The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

Isaiah 13:5   They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

Isaiah 13:6   Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Isaiah 13:7   Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

Isaiah 13:8   And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Isaiah 13:9   Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Isaiah 13:10   For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Isaiah 13:11   And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Isaiah 13:12   I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Isaiah 13:13   Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 13:14   And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

Isaiah 13:15   Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

Isaiah 13:16   Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Isaiah 13:17   Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Isaiah 13:18   Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.

Isaiah 13:19   And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Isaiah 13:20   It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

Isaiah 13:21   But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

Isaiah 13:22   And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Edited by Sister
Corrected error. Shld be of Islam