• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

On 3/4/2017 at 11:10 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

When you look at the world news headlines today (and even more importantly, when you look at the news form the alternative sources that will show the stuff that rarely to never gets put on the mainstream sources) you see how Islam is very rapidly taking over. Its well known that Europe today is being derisively called Eurabia with something like 54 million Muslims today who, assuming the statistics can be trusted, have an average of 8.1 kids as opposed to our 2 or less.

The invasion is only starting to happen in North America

Could this culminate with an antichrist who is Muslim?

Now there are many who believe that the antichrist should be Jewish for the Jews to follow him  but one must remember that many Jews are secular Jews who don't really even know their own bible. There will also be many out there, Jews or otherwise, who will welcome anybody who brings *ahem* "peace" to the world.

When you look too at prophecies like Daniel 7

7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

or Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

Now what could that mean? Changing times and laws maybe, changing the Western calendar to that silly Islamic one or changing civil laws to Sharia Law?

Now ask yourself too what culture beheads its prisoners? Today its only Islamic countries. European countries used to do that in the past, the most recent being pre WW2 Germany, but they don't do that any longer. Today its ONLY Islamic nations. Which as already indicated, Europe is rapidly becoming.

Comments?

I believe the Antichrist could very well be a Muslim (from the Jewish bloodline). Once I had a dream that I am 100% sure was from God, in the dream a man who I believe was an angel was warning me about a sin in my life. What I will always remember about the angel is that he looked like the same nationality as most Muslims I've seen and not at all like the Jews I've known. I believe a lot of Muslims today may have some Jewish blood, they look closer to Hebrew than the Jews I've met.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/16/2017 at 8:16 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation 13:1-4

Satan is the master inventor of his "antichrist" who sits on the top and administers his flawed idea

The beast is the "antichrist" operating in the little horn of Daniel's visions of the time of the end of this present age

Once concluded, the beast, little horn, and false prophet will be sent to the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 19:19-21] .... and Satan will be sent to the abyss during the Lord's millennial kingdom [Revelation 20:1-3]

Satan is not the "antichrist" but one who is determined to usurp the Lord, even if he is sent to the earth and barred from heaven [Revelation 12:12]

Once his plan is defeated he will be sequestered in the abyss for 1000 years

You need to understand this truth n2thelight .... otherwise your idea will lead you to your current rendering of the prophetic scriptures   

"AND I STOOD UPON THE SAND OF THE SEA, AND SAW A BEAST RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA, HAVING SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS, AND UPON HIS HORNS TEN CROWNS, AND UPON HIS HEADS THE NAME OF BLASPHEMY."

The seven headed beast that rises up out of the sea

("peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues"-Revelation 17:15) 

having ten horns ("ten kings"-Revelation 17:12) is the One World Government System

("the seven heads are seven mountains"-Revelation 17:9).

Continent: Any of the main large land areas of the earth, conventionally regarded as units; 

Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America and Antarctica. (Webster’s New World Dictionary)

"AND THE BEAST WHICH I SAW WAS LIKE UNTO A LEOPARD, AND HIS FEET WERE AS THE FEET OF A BEAR, 

AND HIS MOUTH AS THE MOUTH OF A LION, AND THE DRAGON GAVE HIM HIS POWER, 

AND HIS SEAT, AND GREAT AUTHORITY."

The leopard, bear and lion are the same as in Daniel chapter seven. 

Nations joined together into one political body. The New World Order. The Dragon is Satan.

"AND I SAW ONE OF HIS HEADS AS IT WERE WOUNDED TO DEATH; AND HIS DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED: AND ALL THE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST."

A one world system cannot exist without the entire world participating. 

The Deadly Wound is healed when the One World System is restored once Satan appears as Antichrist.

"AND THEY WORSHIPPED THE DRAGON WHICH GAVE POWER UNTO THE BEAST: AND THEY WORSHIPPED THE BEAST, SAYING, WHO IS LIKE UNTO THE BEAST? WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM?"

How can you make war if there is no one to make war with? With all the nations of the earth becoming one government, 

everyone will think world peace has been accomplished. There is just one problem: Satan heads it.

"AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM A MOUTH SPEAKING GREAT THINGS AND BLASPHEMIES; AND POWER WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM TO CONTINUE FORTY AND TWO MONTHS."

Instead of two forty two month periods of time, the tribulation of Antichrist has been shortened to two two and a half month periods of time.

Five months. 

Christ explained that God has shortened the days of Satan’s tribulation in Mark 13:20. 

Satan will appear as Antichrist in the middle of the five months. This is documented in Daniel 9:27.

"AND HE OPENED HIS MOUTH IN BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD, TO BLASPHEME HIS NAME, AND HIS TABERNACLE, AND THEM THAT DWELL IN HEAVEN. AND IT WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM TO MAKE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, AND TO OVERCOME THEM: AND POWER WAS GIVEN HIM OVER ALL KINDREDS, AND NATIONS, AND TONGUES, AND NATIONS. AND ALL THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP HIM, WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE OF THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. IF ANY MAN HAVE AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR. HE THAT LEADETH INTO CAPTIVITY SHALL GO INTO CAPTIVITY: HE THAT KILLETH WITH THE SWORD MUST BE KILLED WITH THE SWORD. HERE IS THE PATIENCE AND THE FAITH OF THE SAINTS."

Why does he want to make war with the saints? Because they know what is really happening and refuse to worship Satan. Their names are written in the book of life of the lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Why? Because when Satan rebelled in The World That Was, they made a stand and fought against it. The saints are God’s Elect, the first fruits that take part in the first resurrection. It is their destiny to be delivered up to the synagogue of Satan, where the Holy Spirit will speak through them. Jesus told us about this in detail in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21.

"AND I BEHELD ANOTHER BEAST COMING UP OUT OF THE EARTH; AND HE HAD TWO HORNS LIKE A LAMB, AND HE SPAKE AS A DRAGON."

This is the False Christ. Satan himself. Looking and acting like Jesus. 

Saying he is Jesus. But he spake as a dragon. Why? Because he IS the Dragon.

"AND HE EXERCISETH ALL THE POWER OF THE FIRST BEAST BEFORE HIM, AND CAUSETH THE EARTH AND THEM THAT DWELL THEREIN TO WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST, WHOSE DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED. AND HE DOETH GREAT WONDERS, SO THAT HE MAKETH FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN ON THE EARTH IN THE SIGHT OF MEN. AND DECEIVETH THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH BY THE MEANS OF THOSE MIRACLES WHICH HE HAD POWER TO DO IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST: SAYING TO THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH, THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE AN IMAGE TO THE BEAST, WHICH HAD THE WOUND BY A SWORD, AND DID LIVE. AND HE HAD POWER TO GIVE LIFE UNTO THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, THAT THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST SHOULD BOTH SPEAK, AND CAUSE THAT AS MANY AS WOULD NOT WORSHIP THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST SHOULD BE KILLED."

"KILLED" means delivered up to the synagogue of Satan. Death is one of Satan’s names. 

He can’t pass himself off as Jesus if he’s killing people. 

Satan causes a spiritual death to those who worship him instead of Almighty God.

The beast system will be all encompassing. All world leaders will have turned their power over to Satan and his system. 

What is his system? All will have to depend on, and come to him for everything. 

The image of the beast is Satan sitting as God, as our Creator, with all worshiping him.

Those who do not worship him will be known because we will be speaking out, teaching against him. 

Every channel on television will cover the event. 

What comes to mind is the pyramid with the all seeing eye representing Satan at the top and everyone else below him. 

It is through the televised image that the inhabitants of the earth will see Satan play the role of Antichrist.

"AND HE CAUSETH ALL, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE AND BOND, 

TO RECEIVE A MARK IN THEIR RIGHT HAND, OR IN THEIR FOREHEADS."

This is the Mark of the Beast. The opposite of the Seal of God. Both go "IN" the forehead. 

What’s in your forehead? 

Your brain. 

So if the Seal of God is the foreknowledge that Satan will appear as the False Christ before the True Christ returns, 

then the Mark of the Beast is taken by those with the lack of that knowledge. 

http://mark13records.com/archives.html

Believe what you will,I'll stay where I am.

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

"AND THROUGH HIS POLICY ALSO HE SHALL CAUSE CRAFT TO PROSPER IN HIS HAND; 

AND HE SHALL MAGNIFY HIMSELF IN HIS HEART, AND BY PEACE SHALL DESTROY MANY"(Daniel 8:25) 

Unless you have the Seal of God in your forehead beforehand, when this supernatural entity appears, performing miracles, 

ending homelessness and starvation with his one world communism, who would ever guess it was the devil? But as Christ said: 

"FOR WHAT IS A MAN PROFITED, IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL? 

OR WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?"

(Matthew 16:26) 

This is why the tribulation of Antichrist is called The Hour of Temptation. 

It will be tempting to everyone on the face of the earth except for the Sealed of God. 

Once you learn Antichrist arrives before the Real Christ, you have already escaped The Hour of Temptation. 

It is no longer tempting when you know that the first Christ that appears isn’t Christ at all, but Satan himself.

"HERE IS WISDOM. LET HIM THAT HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST: 

FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN; AND HIS NUMBER IS SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX."

SIXTH SEAL: Satan appears as antichrist

SIXTH TRUMPET: Satan appears as antichrist

SIXTH VIAL: Satan appears as antichrist

You might hear the argument that Satan is not human, and therefore not a man. But he is not only called "man of sin"in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, but also in Isaiah 14:16-17, where God is telling Satan that he will be put on display like an animal at a zoo during the Millennium and 

"They that see thee shall look narrowly upon thee, and consider thee, saying, ‘Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?’" 

And finally, if you look up the meaning of the name Gabriel, who is also an angel, you will find that his name means: man of God.

The word "COUNT" as it is used here means 

"to use pebbles in enumeration", "a pebble (as worn smooth by handling)-stone.

The stones are the number of a man. That man is Satan, and if you know Satan, you will know his children.

The stones are the Kenites, who are the offspring of Cain, the son of Satan. Ever heard the expression "chip off the old block"?

Chi Xi Stigma is six hundred threescore and six as a numeral, 

and Stigma means a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership) i.e. (fig.) scar of service:-mark.

"AND THE LORD SET A MARK UPON CAIN, LEST ANY FINDING HIM SHOULD KILL HIM." Genesis 4:15

To count using stones worn smooth over a long period of time is to track the Kenites throughout God’s Word. 

From Cain, in the Book of Genesis, 

to the Book of Joshua, where Joshua said to them

"NOW THEREFORE YE ARE CURSED, AND THERE SHALL BE NONE OF YOU BE FREED FROM BEING BONDMEN, 

AND HEWERS OF WOOD, AND DRAWERS OF WATER FOR THE HOUSE OF MY GOD"

(Joshua 9:23), 

to the First Book of Kings: 

"AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE LEFT OF THE AMORITES, HITTITES, PERIZZITES, HIVITES, AND JEBUSITES, 

WHICH WERE NOT OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, THEIR CHILDREN THAT WERE LEFT AFTER THEM IN THE LAND, 

WHOM THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ALSO WERE NOT ABLE UTTERLY, 

UPON THOSE DID SOLOMON LEVY A TRIBUTE OF BONDSERVICE UNTO THIS DAY."

(1 Kings 9:20,21) 

And if you keep reading to 1 Kings 10:14-

"NOW THE WEIGHT OF GOLD THAT CAME TO SOLOMON IN ONE YEAR WAS 

SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX TALENTS OF GOLD." 

to the First Book of Chronicles, where they begin keeping books for Judah: 

"AND THE FAMILIES OF THE SCRIBES WHICH DWELT AT JABEZ; 

THE TIRATHITES, THE SHIMEATHITES AND SUCHATHITES. 

THESE ARE THE KENITES THAT CAME OF HEMATH, 

THE FATHER OF THE HOUSE OF RECHAB."

(1 Chronicles 2:55),

to the Book of Ezra: "THE CHILDREN OF ADONIKAM, SIX HUNDRED SIXTY AND SIX."(Ezra 2:13) 

And in Ezra 2:58,59: 

"ALL THE NETHINIMS, AND THE CHILDREN OF SOLOMON’S SERVANTS, WERE THREE HUNDRED NINETY AND TWO. 

AND THESE WERE THEY WHICH WENT UP FROM TELMELAH, TELHARSA, CHERUB, ADDAN, AND IMMER: 

BUT THEY COULD NOT SHEW THEIR FATHER’S HOUSE, AND THEIR SEED, WHETHER THEY WERE OF ISRAEL:" 

And then in Jeremiah 35:11, the Rechabites, who we have already identified as Kenites from 1 Chronicles 2:55, saying: 

"BUT WHEN IT CAME TO PASS, WHEN NEBUCHADREZZAR, KING OF BABYLON CAME UP INTO THE LAND, THAT WE SAID, 

‘COME, LET US GO TO JERUSALEM FOR FEAR OF THE ARMY OF THE CHALDEANS, AND FOR FEAR OF THE ARMY OF THE SYRIANS:’ 

SO WE DWELL AT JERUSALEM."

From that, we see how the Kenites became the scribes and Pharisees Jesus exposes in Matthew 23:29-36-

"WOE UNTO YOU, SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, HYPOCRITES! BECAUSE YE BUILD THE TOMBS OF THE PROPHETS, 

AND GARNISH THE SEPULCHRES OF THE RIGHTEOUS, AND SAY ‘IF WE HAD BEEN IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS, 

WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PARTAKERS WITH THEM IN THE BLOOD OF THE PROPHETS.’ 

WHEREFORE YE BE WITNESSES UNTO YOURSELVES, THAT YE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THEM WHICH KILLED THE PROPHETS. 

FILL YE UP THEN THE MEASURE OF YOUR FATHERS. YE SERPENTS, YE GENERATION OF VIPERS, 

HOW CAN YE ESCAPE THE DAMNATION OF HELL? WHEREFORE, BEHOLD, I SEND UNTO YOU PROPHETS, AND WISE MEN, AND SCRIBES: AND SOME OF THEM YE SHALL KILL AND CRUCIFY; 

AND SOME OF THEM SHALL YE SCOURGE IN YOUR SYNAGOGUES, AND PERSECUTE THEM FROM CITY TO CITY: 

THAT UPON YOU MAY COME ALL THE RIGHTEOUS BLOOD SHED UPON THE EARTH, 

FROM THE BLOOD OF RIGHTEOUS ABEL 

UNTO THE BLOOD OF ZACHARIUS SON OF BARACHIAS, WHOM YE SLEW BETWEEN THE TEMPLE AND THE ALTAR. 

VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, ALL THESE THINGS SHALL COME UPON THIS GENERATION."

There you have it. The Kenites. Satan’s children that he will appear to when he and his angels are cast out of heaven.

"WHEN YE THEREFORE SHALL SEE THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, 

SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL THE PROPHET, STAND IN THE HOLY PLACE, 

(WHOSO READETH LET HIM UNDERSTAND:) 

THEN LET THEM WHICH BE IN JUDEA FLEE INTO THE MOUNTAINS."

(Matthew 24:15,16)

"AND THE KEY OF THE HOUSE OF DAVID WILL I LAY UPON HIS SHOULDER; 

SO HE SHALL OPEN AND NONE SHALL SHUT; AND HE SHALL SHUT AND NONE SHALL OPEN."

David lived about a thousand years before Christ was born through Mary. The genealogy of Mary can be found in Luke chapter three. Mary’s father was descended from king line of David and her mother from the priest line of Aaron. Both lead back to Adam. The two thousand years from Adam to Noah were basically a war waged by Satan against God during which numerous attempts were made to destroy the bloodline from which Christ would come. From the introduction of the Kenite bloodline, to the fallen angels impregnating the daughters of Adam. This is why it took Noah five hundred years to find a wife with a perfect pedigree, as well as the reason for the flood and why God chose Noah’s family to carry on the bloodline. They were the only ones that had not mixed with the fallen angels. 

Two thousand years later, Christ was born, carried out His earthly ministry and died on the cross 

so that anyone who would believe on him, even a Kenite, would have the opportunity to open the door to their heart, and let Him in. 

On the third day, He rose from the dead:

"THEN OPENED HE THEIR UNDERSTANDING, THAT THEY MIGHT UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES"

And in this you have The Key of David that opens the door of Truth that no one can shut, 

and shuts the door on the lies that lead souls astray. 

Only God, through The Son, can open your eyes to that truth that leads to salvation. Jesus said:

"I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 3:38 AM, LovelyJoni said:

I believe the Antichrist could very well be a Muslim (from the Jewish bloodline). Once I had a dream that I am 100% sure was from God, in the dream a man who I believe was an angel was warning me about a sin in my life. What I will always remember about the angel is that he looked like the same nationality as most Muslims I've seen and not at all like the Jews I've known. I believe a lot of Muslims today may have some Jewish blood, they look closer to Hebrew than the Jews I've met.

Well........Middle Eastern Jews and Muslims are descended from the same bloodlines.

One example that comes to mind here is the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh for example, who settled probably on Jordan's side of the Jordan river.....a country that is a muslim country today. Some of them maybe be descended from those two tribes

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:10 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Could the antichrist be a Muslim?

No.

And he's not Jewish either.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Yes .... he will be a Muslim [Micah 5:5-6]

No, he will not be a Muslim ~ Daniel 9:26.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Daniel 9:26 does not give ethnic gender to the prince who will come during the 70th week still pending

Ethnic gender?

The King of the North: the Romans... the ones who destroyed the Sanctuary and the City in A.D. 70.