TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

Also, from Daniel 2, the Romans, infused with the invading clay of muslims who are "mixed" ('arab) in with its normal "iron", are the "toes" of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar's dream.  They are the last dominating empire over Israel which is smashed when Christ comes (again).

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Wrong

The Roman involvement was not a part of the 70 weeks of years decreed for Israel .... neither were the subsequent kingdoms that ruled the Middle East over the last 2000 years

The 69th week ended with the Lord's cutting off at the cross

.... the 70th week is still pending

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 4/3/2017 at 3:01 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Wrong

The Roman involvement was not a part of the 70 weeks of years decreed for Israel .... neither were the subsequent kingdoms that ruled the Middle East over the last 2000 years

Shalom, Daniel 11:36.

Actually, "the Lord's cutting off at the cross" was at the end of the 69th week AND A HALF A WEEK! It's only the last half of the 70th week that is still pending. Yeshua` Himself cut the 70th week in half when He partially fulfilled Daniel 9:27 in Matthew 23:37-39.

Daniel 9:24-27
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
KJV

Matthew 23:29-39
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. (THESE are the "overspreading of abominations!")
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
*** 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. ***
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD."
KJV

And, the last quotation comes from Psalm 118:26:

Psalm 118:8-26
8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.
11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.
14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
20 This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. ("the chief stone of the angle" = "the CAPSTONE")
23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
KJV

The Hebrew of which is "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH," which means "Welcome, Comer in the name (on the authority) of YHWH." And, the word transliterated as "Yeshua`" or "Jesus," meaning "He will save" or "He will rescue" or "He will deliver," is found in verses 13, 14, 15, and 21!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 4/3/2017 at 3:01 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Wrong

Shabbat shalom, Daniel 11:36.

And, I should have added that the Romans WERE involved in the prophecy of the 70 Sevens. They are the "PEOPLE of the prince that shall come," Titus being that "prince."

16 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Actually, "the Lord's cutting off at the cross" was at the end of the 69th week AND A HALF A WEEK!

Actually, that's just what you think.

You still can't show me a bona fide covenant Jesus made to initiate His Ministry.

Nor should you label the Cross as the midpoint Abomination.

Jesus' referral to Daniel 9:27 precludes its fulfillment just days later in the Olivet Discourse.  They did not suffer Great Tribulation greater than any time in history nor to be outdone, and the Day of the Lord did not come when those days were cut short.

16 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

And, I should have added that the Romans WERE involved in the prophecy of the 70 Sevens. They are the "PEOPLE of the prince that shall come," Titus being that "prince."

And again, the prince who will initiate the one 'seven' comes from the people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary and that was done by the Romans who were led by Titus.

The prince, therefore, cannot be the one who initiated the condition which subsequently defines his origin.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

To an Arab he will be Arabic, to the west he will be western, to a Jew he will be considered Jewish. Like Herod who went after the Messiah Child. Politically he was Roman to the Romans, to the Jews, at least some of them, he was Jewish and to the Arabs he was one of them. And in a way he was all these things.

This guy is going to be something and fool the best of us up to a point, just as Judas, the son of perdition, fooled the disciples. A thief, a lier, seemingly giving and caring for the poor just to gain stature and on and on with all the rest of the scriptures. In other words we ain't seen nothing yet. Put it together and you have one slick man that at some point satan will posses.

The biggest reason this Arab Muslim thing with anti-christ is happening is because of current events but there is a truth in it.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"And, I should have added that the Romans WERE involved in the prophecy of the 70 Sevens. They are the "PEOPLE of the prince that shall come," Titus being that "prince."

Not according to scripture

The prophets all leave the coming day of the Lord at the end of the 69th week decreed for Israel

The 70th week has not yet come to pass, but it will and Rome is not involved

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/9/2017 at 1:10 PM, Ezra said:

So unless the Bible says "the Antichrist must be a Jew" in so many words, "there is no proof"!  Amazing how people always want explicit statements from the Bible, but anything that is implicit is rejected, ignored, or rendered suspect.  The Lord Jesus Christ had actually made an implicit reference to the Antichrist BEING A JEW already, but since you cannot tolerate anything that is implicit, I won't even bother to quote it.

Is that because you cannot supply the quote?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/11/2017 at 7:46 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Turkey is to the North of Israel where Syria is more to the east for the most part. I could go into more details on the subject of the a/c but don't have a lot of time at the moment.

Read that link I posted above too. Also its plenty easy enough to look up ancient Middle Eastern maps to see that the Grecian Empire in ancient times covered TURKEY

The beast is most certainly Muslim. Well, Arabic, Islamic, more to the point. The book of Daniel leads us to one conclusion about the geographical origins of the beast, The region of Mesopotamia and Babylon, the old Seleucid Empire. But not as far north as Turkey nor as far east as Syria. This is not to say the beast isn't Syrian or Turkish but to clarify where he will rise and rule.