TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

The Roman Empire is not mentioned in the prophetic scope which is from the ending of Antiochus IV [Daniel 11:21-35] to the rising of the antichrist in verses 11:36-45 still to come

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Ummm huh, except the bible says different.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, (ROME) Why? Is there scripture to prove this? Rome was named by pretrib doctrine through erroneous interpretation of two words in Rev 17:10. dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; (10 Kings that arise 2000 years later)and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn (Anti-Christ/Beast/come up out of the FOURTH BEAST = Rome = Europe), before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days (Jesus) did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. (Judgment Rev. 20:4)

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake (Rev. 13): I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame (Rev. 19:20 the Little Horn is thrown in Hell. )

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. (Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome lost Dominion but yet Remained, but the LAST BEAST is destroyed and cast straight into Hell)

Now where does this Anti-Christ arise out of the Middle East? He MUST arise out of Europe according to Scriptures. Daniel 8 says he arises out of one of the Four Generals.  That means MACEDONIA.........Greece is in the European Union.

There are four options here. The Diadochi ruled 4 different empires: Egypt, Greece, Asia Minor and the Mideast. Greece may be an option if not for Dan 11. The great horn was broken, four notable horns rose, from one of them comes the little horn. No way to know from this where the little comes from. Dan 11 follows the kings that ruled the Seleucid Empire from Seleucus I, presumably, all the way to the willful king, who is the beast. That's Mideast. Not Europe. Not Greece. Mideast.

He is not a Muslim. Nor can he be a Muslim.

If then Dan 11 leads us through the succession of kings in the Seleucid Empire then no other option is possible. Islamic. Radical. Just like the first iteration of the Islamic plague, but empowered by Satan and far more deadly.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

We are told who the Beasts are, Babylon, Persia, Greece and then the FOURTH BEAST....The one which ruled for SO LONG and was ruling when Jesus was killed. There can be no BEAST after Rome because Israel was not in the land. You can not Conquer a nation that is DEAD...Ezekiel said it was as Dead men's bones. Now that Israel is alive again, as Ezekiel foretold, we can now have the Little Horn, Anti-Christ or BEAST the Last Beast which is a Man. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head which was Rome, no logical person I know of says Rome is not the Fourth Beast. God is going to talk about FOUR BEASTS....And Rome isn't one of them !! That is Satan deceiving people with his half truths.  

I never heard Rome wasn't a Beast until I got on Christian Message Boards. 

The Little Horn Arises from the Fourth Beasts Head 2000 years later and from Macedonia.....which is in the E.U. The Ant-Christ is going to DESTROY Islam.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

2 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

We are told who the Beasts are, Babylon, Persia, Greece and then the FOURTH BEAST....The one which ruled for SO LONG and was ruling when Jesus was killed. There can be no BEAST after Rome because Israel was not in the land. You can not Conquer a nation that is DEAD...Ezekiel said it was as Dead men's bones. Now that Israel is alive again, as Ezekiel foretold, we can now have the Little Horn, Anti-Christ or BEAST the Last Beast which is a Man. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head which was Rome, no logical person I know of says Rome is not the Fourth Beast. God is going to talk about FOUR BEASTS....And Rome isn't one of them !! That is Satan deceiving people with his half truths.  

I never heard Rome wasn't a Beast to I got on Christian Message Boards. 

The Little Horn Arises from the Fourth Beasts Head 2000 years later and from Macedonia.....which is in the E.U. The Ant-Christ is going to DESTROY Islam.

I used to think that Islam was going to be the religion of the Anti-Christ, so many things fit.

But now I'm not so sure. I'm beginning to think that Rome may be the ideal candidate. So you may be right.

15 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

We are told who the Beasts are, Babylon, Persia, Greece and then the FOURTH BEAST....The one which ruled for SO LONG and was ruling when Jesus was killed. There can be no BEAST after Rome because Israel was not in the land. You can not Conquer a nation that is DEAD...Ezekiel said it was as Dead men's bones. Now that Israel is alive again, as Ezekiel foretold, we can now have the Little Horn, Anti-Christ or BEAST the Last Beast which is a Man. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head which was Rome, no logical person I know of says Rome is not the Fourth Beast. God is going to talk about FOUR BEASTS....And Rome isn't one of them !! That is Satan deceiving people with his half truths.   the

I never heard Rome wasn't a Beast to I got on Christian Message Boards. 

The fourth beast is not identified by name in scripture. Why don't you just deal with the question I asked?  Why Rome? Where is the scriptural evidence?

Why do you ignore the ultra clear evidence of the little horn coming from one of the Diadochi and so could as likely come from Egypt, Asia Minor or the Mideast, as Greece?

Further, why do you ignore the obvious lineage of the kings of the Seleucid Empire chronicled by Daniel in the 11th chapter? 

It doesn't matter if there can be no beast after Rome or not as Rome is not in consideration for an Empire of the Dan 2 statue.

And if it is true that only now can we have the little horn, it must come from some existing empire. That would leave out Rome or any other nation as Empires no longer exist, we just have countries with borders, Empires do not recognize borders.

Wait...there is one empire in existence on earth today; ISIS. They recognize no borders. Interesting, don't you think?

What evidence, other than your say so, do you have that proves Rome is the fourth beast? Scripture does not call the fourth beast Rome.

Yes, you are correct. God talks about four beasts....and Rome is clearly not one of them.

You did not hear opposition to Rome as the fourth beast because you engaged in confirmation bias. Meaning you only read or believed evidence that confirmed your closely held beliefs. 

The beast will rise from radical Islam. In fact the person of the beast is alive and kicking, shuttling between Syria and Iraq, running from the coalition. They will catch him and put him on trial. Saudi Arabia has a new counter terrorism center in Riyadh, the headquarters of a new alliance against terrorism and radical Islam. It's likely the Americans will get to this person first but he will be brought to the Saudis. After the trial he will be executed, deadly head wound, and Satan will heal him and bring him back to life. This will be the sign the first seal is opened and we have entered the last week.

5 hours ago, OakWood said:

I used to think that Islam was going to be the religion of the Anti-Christ, so many things fit.

But now I'm not so sure. I'm beginning to think that Rome may be the ideal candidate. So you may be right.

I just follow the scriptures, the tough part was putting them together, of course. Hes an Atheist, he will serve no gods except the gods of war means he will conquer via war but as we know, he himself wants to be worshiped as God. He is not going to share the glory with Allah. If he tried that, the Muslims would go crazy.....they just would, Satan is a chess player, he knows this, so they must all be destroyed or subjugated. 

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

The fourth beast is not identified by name in scripture. Why don't you just deal with the question I asked?  Why Rome? Where is the scriptural evidence?

I already gave you the Scripture, if you can't figure it out that's on you, not me.Its not even debatable.

Why do you ignore the ultra clear evidence of the little horn coming from one of the Diadochi and so could as likely come from Egypt, Asia Minor or the Mideast, as Greece?

Because I understand scriptures. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beasts head 2000 years later. Why do you think the Jewish Pharisees tried to force the Messiah to come forth just before 70 AD? Because they saw Rome as the Fourth Beast of Daniel and they were looking for the Little Horn of Daniel 7. Thus Jesus' prophecy came true.......John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. This is not an end time prophecy where the Jews accept the Anti-Christ, this is a 70 AD event or just before. The Fourth Beast is Rome, then he also arises from one of the Four Generals. Only Macedonia or Greece is in the European Union. You have to combine Daniel 7 and 8 together to get the understanding of where the Anti-Christ is from. God did this on purpose. 

It doesn't matter if there can be no beast after Rome or not as Rome is not in consideration for an Empire of the Dan 2 statue.

Daniel 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. (ROME)

And if it is true that only now can we have the little horn, it must come from some existing empire. That would leave out Rome or any other nation as Empires no longer exist, we just have countries with borders, Empires do not recognize borders.

The Ant-Christ is born in Greece and comes to power in the European Union. The Little Horn is NOT a Kingdom but a MAN. That is why the Little Horn is cast straight into hell. That is why the Seven Headed Beast is REDUCED in Revelation 17 from Kingdoms to Kings that have Fallen...........with ONE that is left to come. 

Wait...there is one empire in existence on earth today; ISIS. They recognize no borders. Interesting, don't you think?

ISIS will be destroyed shortly. Arabs/Muslims are a toothless tiger. This is clear to everyone who has knowledge about Military capabilities. When this power comes forth he is going to destroy Islam. The Harlot is False Religion.

es, you are correct. God talks about four beasts....and Rome is clearly not one of them.

You did not hear opposition to Rome as the fourth beast because you engaged in confirmation bias. Meaning you only read or believed evidence that confirmed your closely held beliefs. 

The beast will rise from radical Islam. In fact the person of the beast is alive and kicking, shuttling between Syria and Iraq, running from the coalition. They will catch him and put him on trial. Saudi Arabia has a new counter terrorism center in Riyadh, the headquarters of a new alliance against terrorism and radical Islam. It's likely the Americans will get to this person first but he will be brought to the Saudis. After the trial he will be executed, deadly head wound, and Satan will heal him and bring him back to life. This will be the sign the first seal is opened and we have entered the last week.

OK.....No one is buying Joel Richardson's yarn anymore.

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I already gave you the Scripture, if you can't figure it out that's on you, not me.Its not even debatable.

No. what you do is post a scripture and simply declare the interpretation. I don't see you offer supporting evidence to the cited scriptures. If you see a dog, and it's black, you can only conclude that it's a black dog, not a Labrador. It could be a Labrador but more facts are needed to prove it.

Because I understand scriptures. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beasts head 2000 years later. Why do you think the Jewish Pharisees tried to force the Messiah to come forth just before 70 AD? Because they saw Rome as the Fourth Beast of Daniel and they were looking for the Little Horn of Daniel 7. Thus Jesus' prophecy came true.......John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. This is not an end time prophecy where the Jews accept the Anti-Christ, this is a 70 AD event or just before. The Fourth Beast is Rome, then he also arises from one of the Four Generals. Only Macedonia or Greece is in the European Union. You have to combine Daniel 7 and 8 together to get the understanding of where the Anti-Christ is from. God did this on purpose.

Pardon? Rome was never part of Greece. So the beast rises from Greece and Rome? 

Daniel 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. (ROME)

A simple declaration. This is not proof. This description Could fit the Mongols, The Islamic empire, The great British empire. The Japanese empire was very strong back in the day.

The Ant-Christ is born in Greece and comes to power in the European Union. The Little Horn is NOT a Kingdom but a MAN. That is why the Little Horn is cast straight into hell. That is why the Seven Headed Beast is REDUCED in Revelation 17 from Kingdoms to Kings that have Fallen...........with ONE that is left to come. 

Ya missed the point, guvner.

ISIS will be destroyed shortly. Arabs/Muslims are a toothless tiger. This is clear to everyone who has knowledge about Military capabilities. When this power comes forth he is going to destroy Islam. The Harlot is False Religion.

Agreed. ISIS is a vehicle for the rise of the beast. As a parallel to the trial of Jesus the beast will be brought before authorities, tried, convicted, sentenced to death and resurrected through to power of Satan. This is not about military power, the beast rises through great spiritual power, not earthly might.

OK.....No one is buying Joel Richardson's yarn anymore.

Don't know who that is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 5/28/2017 at 10:07 AM, Diaste said:

You make several insightful observations between scripture and current events, I like that. And I think you are spot on. Let me add a few things to your thoughts:

Daniel 2

The Statue

This is not a discussion for here but what the heck, it’s not like I always stay on topic with the OP anyway! The Statue and the vision of the Ram and Goat lead me to conclude there is a succession of Empires in the same geographic region. The importance of the succession cannot be overstated. We see Babylonians, then Persian and Medes followed by Greeks ruling from the same region; and the very same city, as a matter of historical record; and inerrant God breathed prophecy. The fourth then must rule from the same region to continue the succession. Currently that region is Iraq and the city in question is Babylon. I don’t think ISIS must rule from the ancient city of Babylon to be considered as a candidate for the Iron Kingdom, even though ISIS has taken the territory surrounding ancient Babylon. That they are in the region where the first three ruled is enough as the succession in the vision of the Ram and the Goat is geographic, and mirrors the succession of the Statue from the Golden Head to the Iron legs and feet.

The Iron Kingdom

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others. 

I’m sure you have seen the videos, and if not go to YouTube and see it for yourself. ISIS, as a government policy destroys all the relics of the kingdoms they conquer. In the ancient area where they have the control they literally are breaking in pieces any representation of a previous kingdom. I watched ISIS fighters take jackhammers and reduce statues to smaller pieces; and begin to crush them with sledge hammers; and then stomp on the pieces with their feet. This also brings to mind the vision of the beast with Iron Teeth in Daniel 7 that devoured, broke in pieces and stamped the residue with its feet. Another parallel with Daniel 2 and 8.

41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.

I really see this as an important clue identifying ISIS as the Iron Kingdom. ISIS has the hard ideology and faithful followers required to maintain their government. But it is a divided kingdom in what I see as a fulfillment of this prophecy. Comparing this iteration of the Muslim plague with the 1400 year scourge shows great division. Only the small group that is ISIS believes they are a legitimate Caliphate. Even though they are Muslim and Islamic, there is division in the Muslim world over the claim of Abu Bakar Al-Baghdadi that he is a legitimate Caliph, from the correct tribe, and the 8th in the line of 12 Caliphs that are said to arise before the end of the world. I find it very interesting that a Bahraini scholar has determined Baghdadi is in the line of 12 legitimate Caliphs, and that Baghdadi is the 8th. This means Baghdadi is the 8th and is of the previous 7. I think there’s a scripture verse that says exactly the same thing! The below is from Graeme Wood in New Republic

“ISIS almost certainly has a successor in mind. But the supply of caliphs is not infinite, according to some Baghdadi-aligned Islamic scholars studied by Bunzel. One of those scholars, the Bahraini cleric Turki al-Bin’ali, cites a saying attributed to Muhammad that predicts a total of twelve caliphs before the end of the world. Bin’ali considers only seven of the caliphs of history legitimate. That makes Baghdadi the eighth out of twelve…”  (Or “…even he is the eighth, and is of the seven…” Rev 17:11 KJV)

New Republic Article

42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 

Another division in the Iron Kingdom is the influx of foreigners. Non-Muslims join the ranks of ISIS but are soon disillusioned when the propaganda doesn’t line up with reality. This is a division that fulfills the prophecy of the strength of Iron (hard ideology) and the brittle clay of the disillusionment of Western non-Muslims, who only joined up to find a place in the world.

43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

We see this occurring everywhere this plague infests a host country. Muslims create enclaves in the host country where Sharia is imposed on all those with those confines. The governments of the enclaves ignore the laws in the host country in favor of Sharia, but take advantage of the freedoms and privileges of the host. Indeed mingling with the seed of men, but clearly not adhering to one another. This is related to the point you brought up from Daniel 7:25 about changing times and laws. This is another government policy of ISIS; imposing Sharia law over the laws of the whole world.

Good points. Though the iron mixed with clay bit has often been seen as demons mixing with men

9 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Good points. Though the iron mixed with clay bit has often been seen as demons mixing with men

I hadn't heard that in this context. It is interesting as I can see great spiritual events occurring on earth during the end.