• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Sister said:

Darius and Cyrus or the Medes and Persians were considered one Kingdom. 

Yes the Mede's and Persians joined, but God is speaking of those particular "kings" at the time.

Darius was the only king of the Mede's who had his wings clipped (humbled).  This is why he is mentioned.

The fourth king of Persia was the one who stirred up Greecia and this is why he is mentioned.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Sister said:

fixerupper

You are right, the vision was given during the rule of Babylon.  (Dan Ch7)

All you have to do is go back a chapter to find the answer.  (Dan Ch6).  The lion is describing the next king to come after Babylon.

The Lion who had his wings clipped was none other than King Darius, the Mede.

King Darius was finaly humbled when God saved Daniel from the lions and wrote this decree;

Daniel 6:25   Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

Daniel 6:26   I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

And the bear with the 3 ribs in his mouth is the fourth King of Persia.

Daniel 11:2   And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

and the next beast to come is the Leopard which is Alexander.  All in that order.

So if we stick to the definitions God gave us in the scriptures, we shouldn't run into confusion.  Those first three beasts to come after Babylon were the kings of the Mede's, Persian and Grecia. 

Daniel 7:17   These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Three kings having a major signigicance have come and gone, and the last who is coming is the dreadful most fierce one of the end times. 

The sequence of kingdoms you describe are those found in Daniel 2.  Babylon, Medes, Persians, Greeks.  I don't see how a lion is the Medes, or Persia a bear, and I don't see how a leopard describes Greece.  And again.  These three beast, lion, bear, leopard, CANNOT represent ancient empires because the word BEFORE indicates that they are ALL "in the presence of" the fourth end-time beast.

Edited by fixerupper

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The 6th Chapter is not in order, Darius was a Ruler after Chapter 7. Darius and Cyrus or the Medes and Persians were considered one Kingdom. 

The Medes and Persians weren't one kingdom until after they merged.  That's explained in Daniel 8 where the Medes are the smaller horn that came up first, and the Persians are the larger horn that came up afterwards.  The two developed into the Ram or the Medo-Persian empire. It was Darius and the Medes who took out Babylon and are the arms of silver.  The Persians were always somewhat allied with the Medes and they are the thighs of brass.  Greece is the legs of iron.  Rome is exclused.

Edited by fixerupper

I understand all the ignorant atheists moves, and they do not work on me. I do not give them any cred. They have always lied about Daniel because Daniel exposes them for who they are, if Daniel foretold the Beasts with Specificity, then that means Prophecy of Gods Prophets are true. They can't deal with that so they lie about when Daniels books were written, why do I care about someone who is controlled by the Devils opinion? I don't.  

Your attitude about Atheist Kyle Williams doesn't surprise me, and I bet you DON'T know all the Atheist moves.  One thing for sure.  He understands the biblical criteria of a true prophet and knows how to interpret prophecy better than you.

Again, no on cares what an Atheist thinks, he doesn't understand God, and many Christians don't understand prophecy.

You are right.  Many Christians don't understand prophecy.  Maybe you should care about what an Atheist thinks.  He has it right and you don't.

If a person prophesies that Donald Trump is going to become President in 2011, does it make the prophecy of none effect because Trump is 65 years old? Of course not. 

You really are going about this the wrong way to cover up the blunders you've accepted from your mentors.  I'm not going to comment on that quote because it's just going to make you look foolish.

Babylons demise was foretold by Daniel, does that count as prophesy?  

What does that have to do with the four beast RISING in Daniel7?  I keep telling you that Babylon was on its way out when chapter 7 was written. If Daniel prophesy's about a kingdom RISING that ROSE 50 years prior, he's a false prophet!  Maybe you should care about atheist Kyle Williams. He would be a better mentor that the ones you currently have.

Everyone that thinks just a little bit knows Babylon was already a Kingdom when Daniel came there. 

Correct.  And everyone who thinks just a little knows that to prophesy about a kindomg RISING that has already risen makes one a false prophet!

No one is saying Daniel foretold Babylons rising,

Give me a break!  YOU are saying DANIEL foretold Babylon's rising!  Get real! 

he told about FOUR BEASTS and THREE were future, and another was a Little Horn Beast that would arise over 2500 years later.

You are really going bad on this.  Here you are telling me that "no one is saying Daniel foretold Babylons rising," yet you say Daniel foretold about the FUTURE kingdom of BABYLON RISING!... that had risen 50 years before.  YOU SAID Babylon is the lion.  Daniel prophesied that it would RISE  It ENDED about 1 years AFTER Daniel 7 was written!

And he foretold Babylons demise. 

No one, NO ONE suggests that Daniel foretold of Babylons rise when it was a Kingdom before he got there, however it did not become a Beast until it conquered Israel. You fell for the Atheists SUCKER PUNCH.....

You say no one suggest Daniel foretold Babylon RISING, but that's exactly what you're doing!  
All I can say is WOW!  Rather than see and accept TRUTH you fabricate your way all around it. 

Have you ever admitted making a mistake on a public forum or is that too difficult to do?

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

23 hours ago, fixerupper said:

1 John 2:18  Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Oh yeah forgot about that one. The KJV didnt let us down though it means the same thing as what you quoted from other bibles.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

Your attitude about Atheist Kyle Williams doesn't surprise me, and I bet you DON'T know all the Atheist moves.  One thing for sure.  He understands the biblical criteria of a true prophet and knows how to interpret prophecy better than you.

You are right.  Many Christians don't understand prophecy.  Maybe you should care about what an Atheist thinks.  He has it right and you don't.

You really are going about this the wrong way to cover up the blunders you've accepted from your mentors.  I'm not going to comment on that quote because it's just going to make you look foolish.

What does that have to do with the four beast RISING in Daniel7?  I keep telling you that Babylon was on its way out when chapter 7 was written. If Daniel prophesy's about a kingdom RISING that ROSE 50 years prior, he's a false prophet!  Maybe you should care about atheist Kyle Williams. He would be a better mentor that the ones you currently have.

Correct.  And everyone who thinks just a little knows that to prophesy about a kindomg RISING that has already risen makes one a false prophet!

Give me a break!  YOU are saying DANIEL foretold Babylon's rising!  Get real! 

You are really going bad on this.  Here you are telling me that "no one is saying Daniel foretold Babylons rising," yet you say Daniel foretold about the FUTURE kingdom of BABYLON RISING!... that had risen 50 years before.  YOU SAID Babylon is the lion.  Daniel prophesied that it would RISE  It ENDED about 1 years AFTER Daniel 7 was written!

You say no one suggest Daniel foretold Babylon RISING, but that's exactly what you're doing!  
All I can say is WOW!  Rather than see and accept TRUTH you fabricate your way all around it. 

Have you ever admitted making a mistake on a public forum or is that too difficult to do?

Guys lets play nice here ok

8 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Oh yeah forgot about that one. The KJV didnt let us down though it means the same thing as what you quoted from other bibles.

Yes it did let us down as it omitted the article.  In Greek AND Hebrew, the article often determines the meaning of certain words.  In 1 John, omitting the article gives us the impression of an anti-Christ SPIRIT coming instead of a singular person.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 24/06/2017 at 7:00 PM, fixerupper said:

The sequence of kingdoms you describe are those in Daniel 2.  Babylon, Medes, Persians, Greeks.  I don't see how a lion is the Medes, or Persia a bear, and I don't see how a leopard describes Greece.  And again.  These three beast, lion, bear, leopard, CANNOT represent ancient empires because the word BEFORE indicates that they are ALL "in the presence of" the fourth end-time beast.

fixerupper

I'll explain this.  It's long, but please read.  I'm showing you how the clues are scattered, and you just have to put them all together.

DANIEL CHAPTER 2 - IN THE 2ND YEAR OF KING NEB'S REIGN

Daniel 2:1   And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him.

Daniel prophesied during the whole reign of Babylon at various times, starting from the 2nd year of King Nebuchadnezzar (also called Belshazzar) by interpreting his dream of the statue.

Daniel showed King Neb (Belshazzar) that his kingdom would not go on forever, and others will rise after him.   The statue starts with Babylon (the head), and goes all the way down to the feet, ...the 10 toes (end time kingdom)

At the time of this prophecy, all was future because it was during the beginning of Babylon's reign.

You know the story of the statue.  I wont post those scriptures.

Notice now how chapter 2 was interpreted in the 2nd year of Babylon's reign, and chapter 7 was prophesied in the 1st year?

DANIEL CHAPTER 7 - VISION GIVEN DURING THE FIRST YEAR OF KING NEB (AKA BELSHAZZAR)

Daniel 7:1   In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

Daniel 7:2   Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

Daniel 7:3   And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

Daniel 7:4   The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Daniel is seeing the next King to come after King Neb's kingdom is finished.  I already explained that it was DARIUS, the MEDE, who made the decree that men worship the God of Daniel.  He was the proud king who humbled himself (wings clipped).  God is the one depicting Darius as an eagle.  All these kings and kingdoms are depicted as beasts, because it's like a jungle out there, where the strong eat the weak.  But in the end, Darius was given the heart of a man (not of a beast)

Daniel 7:5   And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

This bear has 3 ribs in his mouth.  The 3 ribs are three kings before him.  He is raised up on one side because he inherits his kingdom, and not through conquering.  This bear is the fourth king of Persia.  Part of the puzzle is solved here, as prophesied during the reign of the Mede's now after Babyon's gone ;

Daniel 11:1   Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him.

Daniel 11:2   And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

During the reign of Medo/Persia, and specifically, when the fourth king of Persia comes, Medo/Persia will be taken by Alexander.

Daniel 11:3   And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

Alexander the Great - Grecia

Daniel 11:4   And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

Alexander was not conquered.  He died and his kingdom was divided between his four generals.

continue/...Dan 7

Daniel 7:6   After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

Here's the LEOPARD - ALEXANDER.  His Kingdom was left to the 4 heads.  Out of one of these 4 generals, the Roman empire came up.  The he goat is the Leopard.  It's the same one.   This helps understand the statue.  The kingdom of Brass.  After Babylon four beasts arise

1. Medo

2. Persia

3. Greecia

then skips to;

4. End time Rome.

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

DANIEL CHAPTER 8 - VISION GIVEN DURING THE THIRD YEAR OF KING NEB (AKA BELSHAZZAR)

Daniel 8:1   In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

Daniel 8:3   Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.

(ram with 2 horns) = Medo/Persia

(horns = kings) = 2 kings. 

Daniel 8:4   I saw the ram  pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

Medo/Persia was a mighty strong kingdom.

Daniel 8:5   And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

He Goat = Greecia

1 horn = one king.  Alexander the Great.  He conquered so fast his feet didn't touch the ground.  The notable horn shows his strength.

Daniel 8:6   And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

Daniel 8:7   And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

Alexander (Greecia) conquers Medo/Persia.

These all gel together to form a clearer picture, because more details are given.  Now we can understand the statue with more clarity.

The fourth beast is the same as the 10 toes on the statue.  The end time kingdom, and the other beasts, we know who they represent and how they progress to the end.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Sister
Correction - Belshazzar is the last king of Babylon and not King Nebuchadnezzar. Apologies

The fourth beast is the same as the 10 toes on the statue.  The end time kingdom, and the other beasts, we know who they represent and how they progress to the end.

I hope this helps.

The fourth beast may be the toes mingled with iron and clay.  But you will never convince me that the lion, bear, and leopard are the Medes, Persisns, and Greeks because the word 'qodam' refutes that position.  The lion, bear, and leopard are said to be in the PRESENCE OF the dreadful and fearful beast.  These are NOT past empires.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

On 04/03/2017 at 4:10 PM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

When you look at the world news headlines today (and even more importantly, when you look at the news form the alternative sources that will show the stuff that rarely to never gets put on the mainstream sources) you see how Islam is very rapidly taking over. Its well known that Europe today is being derisively called Eurabia with something like 54 million Muslims today who, assuming the statistics can be trusted, have an average of 8.1 kids as opposed to our 2 or less.

The invasion is only starting to happen in North America

Could this culminate with an antichrist who is Muslim?

Now there are many who believe that the antichrist should be Jewish for the Jews to follow him  but one must remember that many Jews are secular Jews who don't really even know their own bible. There will also be many out there, Jews or otherwise, who will welcome anybody who brings *ahem* "peace" to the world.

When you look too at prophecies like Daniel 7

7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

or Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

Now what could that mean? Changing times and laws maybe, changing the Western calendar to that silly Islamic one or changing civil laws to Sharia Law?

Now ask yourself too what culture beheads its prisoners? Today its only Islamic countries. European countries used to do that in the past, the most recent being pre WW2 Germany, but they don't do that any longer. Today its ONLY Islamic nations. Which as already indicated, Europe is rapidly becoming.

Comments?

The Anti-Christ will be the Muslim Mahdi who will be selected by Isa (The Muslim Jesus) when he comes to Earth, but this will be Satan in disguised. Satan will simultaneous pass himself off as an alien and a god. Think UFO take over with Jesus saying he is the god of the universe, who has been here long ago and we are his progeny. He'll demand worship of him and his chosen leader of the Earth or you won't get the Mark and can't buy any food.