• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, fixerupper said:

The fourth beast may be the toes mingled with iron and clay.  But you will never convince me that the lion, bear, and leopard are the Medes, Persisns, and Greeks because the word 'qodam' refutes that position.  The lion, bear, and leopard are said to be in the PRESENCE OF the dreadful and fearful beast.  These are NOT past empires.

What scripture are you referring to?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Sister said:

What scripture are you referring to?

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I can agree that the toes mingled with iron and clay MAY be associated with Daniel's 4th fearful and dreadful beast.  But the lion, bear, and leopard are not past but future empires.

1 minute ago, fixerupper said:

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I can agree that the toes mingled with iron and clay MAY be associated with Daniel's 4th fearful and dreadful beast.  But the lion, bear, and leopard are not past but future empires.

fixerupper

Well if the 4th beast is different from the all the other beasts before it,...the lion, bear & leopard, then how can they rise up after the 4th beast?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

20 minutes ago, Sister said:

fixerupper

Well if the 4th beast is different from the all the other beasts before it,...the lion, bear & leopard, then how can they rise up after the 4th beast?

They don't rise up after the 4th beast, I didn't say anything like that.  I believe the purpose of Daniel 7 is about 4 beast or kingdoms that exist in the timeframe of the last days.  

Being diverse from all the beast that were before it...=BEING DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE BEAST IN IT'S PRESENCE.  

The interlinear actually says, "and she being diverse from all the animals before her." So to some extent, I associate this beast with the whore of Babylon.

Edited by fixerupper

1 minute ago, fixerupper said:

They don't rise up after the 4th beast, I didn't say anything like that.  I believe the purpose of Daniel 7 is about 4 beast or kingdoms that exist in the timeframe of the last days.  The verse is saying that the fourth beast 

Being diverse from all the beast that were before it...=BEING DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE BEAST IN IT'S PRESENCE.  

The interlinear actually says, "and she being diverse from all the animals before her." So to some extent, I associate this beast with the whore of Babylon.

There's a big gap between the first three beasts and the end time beast.

The leopard beast ends with his kingdom being divided into 4.  Rome came out of this beast.  It doesn't mention here or speak about Rome's rule back then in that vision, but jumps to the end time beast.

In Rev 13, the beast is described as having the "body" of a leopard.  The Mouth of a lion, and the feet of a bear. 

But the beast is still a leopard, ....If you cannot see that the leopard represented Alexander in Daniel, after me showing you the exact scripture, and the correlation between the Daniel visions, and mind you confirmation of history records that show it happened that exact way, with those kingdoms which came and went, then you wont understand that the body of the end time beast in Rev 13 is of a Grecian system - democracy.  The body rules the other parts, the mouth and the feet.

Modern day Medo Persia is islam today.  They are being used to do the roaring and the trampling by this democratic body.

We today of the West, including Europe use the democratic ruling system inherited from Greecia, passed down to Rome, and is the governing system we still use today.  The West control this beast mentioned in Rev 13, and the symbols are given in Daniel for understanding.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

14 hours ago, fixerupper said:

The Medes and Persians weren't one kingdom until after they merged.  That's explained in Daniel 8 where the Medes are the smaller horn that came up first, and the Persians are the larger horn that came up afterwards.  The two developed into the Ram or the Medo-Persian empire. It was Darius and the Medes who took out Babylon and are the arms of silver.  The Persians were always somewhat allied with the Medes and they are the thighs of brass.  Greece is the legs of iron.  Rome is exclused.

They were ONE when they Conquered Babylon, that is all hat is relevant. Sure......Rome is excluded, NOT.

Your attitude about Atheist Kyle Williams doesn't surprise me, and I bet you DON'T know all the Atheist moves.  One thing for sure.  He understands the biblical criteria of a true prophet and knows how to interpret prophecy better than you.

It shouldn't, I am not going to respect an Atheists understanding of the Bible or Bible Prophecy. You suggesting that an Atheist understand more about the bible than a 30 year question kind of opens a window into how you think sir.

You are right.  Many Christians don't understand prophecy.  Maybe you should care about what an Atheist thinks.  He has it right and you don't.

Again.....was this meant to be funny, your hero seems to be an Atheist.

What does that have to do with the four beast RISING in Daniel7?  I keep telling you that Babylon was on its way out when chapter 7 was written. If Daniel prophesy's about a kingdom RISING that ROSE 50 years prior, he's a false prophet!  Maybe you should care about atheist Kyle Williams. He would be a better mentor that the ones you currently have.

You mean the Same way the Seven Headed Beast arises in Rev. 13? The six that are passed Kingdoms. You just don't seem to comprehend prophecy imho. You start out with MUSLIMS and try to make everything fit.......It never will.

You really are going about this the wrong way to cover up the blunders you've accepted from your mentors.  I'm not going to comment on that quote because it's just going to make you look foolish.

I don't think anything you say could make anyone look foolish.

Correct.  And everyone who thinks just a little knows that to prophesy about a kindomg RISING that has already risen makes one a false prophet!

Not if the PROPHESY was about that Kingdoms ENDING...........BOOM. Just because God shows all of the Beasts Arising don't meant they all had to arise before the Prophesy, it just means something about that Kingdom had to be Future, and its DEMISE was future. Of course the whole world is wrong, and the 1 percent with these kind of out there understandings are 100 percent correct. Most of the time I find these type of thoughts to b coming from people who are YOUNG CHRISTIANS...2-5 Years. And a 30 year Christian, well of course I must not have a clue. But make that Muslim theory fit, by all means. Even though it never will.

Give me a break!  YOU are saying DANIEL foretold Babylon's rising!  Get real! 

No.........Daniel was brought to Babylon a Captive. Why would ANYONE assume he was speaking about Babylon Arising as a Kingdom in the future?  LOL..........He was being shown a Vision of Four Great Beast (Gentile Beasts OUT OF THE SEA) that would Rule, Conquer or Enslave Israel. NOTICE.........We are told in Daniel 7 IN DETAIL about the Fourth Beast and the Little Horn. Then in Chapter 8 we are told again IN DETAIL, about the Second Beast (Ram) and the Third Beast (He Goat). So the only Beast that is not described IN DETAIL, was the 1st Beast, because it was obvious to all WHO THAT WAS.......Babylon, the Head of Gold, who had Israel enslaved at that very moment, making it A BEAST.........All of the Beasts Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel.

You try and take a word ARISE and twist it by saying it has to mean a FUTURISTIC ACTION, and that's just not true, it can be pinpointing a type of arising as in Gentile Kingdoms.  God can show Visions of anything he wants at any time. Babylon did arise out of the GENTILE SEA. That's a fact. Its about WHERE Babylon arose from, NOT WHEN. The vision is about WHERE they arose from. The Gentile Sea. 

You are really going bad on this.  Here you are telling me that "no one is saying Daniel foretold Babylons rising," yet you say Daniel foretold about the FUTURE kingdom of BABYLON RISING!... that had risen 50 years before.  YOU SAID Babylon is the lion.  Daniel prophesied that it would RISE  It ENDED about 1 years AFTER Daniel 7 was written!

All are not given to prophesy.  Babylon is the Lion........Persia is the Bear..........Greece is the Leopard........Rome is the Iron Beast...........And the Little Horn is the coming Anti-Christ.

You say no one suggest Daniel foretold Babylon RISING, but that's exactly what you're doing!  
All I can say is WOW!  Rather than see and accept TRUTH you fabricate your way all around it. 

Have you ever admitted making a mistake on a public forum or is that too difficult to do?

I am out......I am just wasting time here.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 6/24/2017 at 8:02 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Guys lets play nice here ok

He's actually praising an Atheist. I just find that odd. I seem to be running into a lot of young Christians who just refuse to hear anything that is being spoken to them. I have been down that road many years ago, trying to fit scriptures to preconceived ideas just doesn't work.

Also many that I meet nowadays seem change to whatever bible helps their argument at that given moment in time, I call it wordsmithing or bible shopping. They place way to much emphasis on singular words and don't seem to understand the "Here a little, there a little" principle of bible study. 100's of years of research and study is null and void because....................

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Sister said:

We today of the West, including Europe use the democratic ruling system inherited from Greecia, passed down to Rome, and is the governing system we still use today.  The West control this beast mentioned in Rev 13, and the symbols are given in Daniel for understanding.

Technically Washington DC capitol complex is not a part of the United Stated of America....   it is a city state all on its own.....   and it has it's own government, constitution, Laws, Flag and security.

It is run by the old Roman Lex Fori legal system

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/23/2017 at 6:33 AM, fixerupper said:

The harlot is "co-mingled" with the 7 heads?  

She is the "Mother of Harlot's" and  'sits upon' or occupies the beast, and sit's upon or occupies 'many waters'.  This means ISLAM, Babylon the Great, a large global false religion is the dominate religion of the 7 headed 10 horned beast. Since the 'harlot is also a city...

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

These seven mountains are the seven that surround East Jerusalem with Mount Moriah being at their geographical center.  It's the location Muslim's want to make as the Capital headquarters of their worldwide Islamic Caliphate.  7 heads and 10 horns in no way represents ALL the Governments of mankind throughout the Ages.  The text debunks that idea.  This BEAST with seven heads and ten horns IS NOT symbolic of a progression of ancient world empires. That's what people have been taught for decades if not centuries and I don't believe it!  Why would John prophesy about a 'future' 7 headed 10 horned beast, that has 6 heads that rose several thousands of years earlier!  A simple look at the text in the lexicons and interlinear helps us understand this.  Not one element in the description of this beast comes from the past.

And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Some translations say, "five have fallen" which is incorrect.

FIVE ARE FALLEN....is also a goof up.  ARE is present, fallen is past!  The interlinear words it like this....

....and kings seven they-are the five fall and the one is....In other words....

THEY ARE SEVEN KINGS, FIVE FALL AND one IS.

The word ARE is a third person plural present indicative. This passage isn't a reflection of PAST world empires. It is a picture of end-time kingdoms and a complete end-time entity. There are seven kings, "FIVE FALL" is the correct translation. That's how it's worded in the interlinear. Just like the four beast Daniel prophesy's about in Daniel 7, these kings are all present on earth at the same time.
This is how it looks in the interlinear...

...AND KINGS SEVEN ARE THE FIVE FALL AND THE ONE IS THE other NOT- as- yet CAME AND when-EVER he-MAY-BE-COMING FEW(briefly) him it-IS BINDING TO-REMAIN...

The kingdoms of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece had fallen by John's time. Using them in a vision depicting an end-time kingdom makes no sense. For John to have a vision that prophesy's about an end-time beast, only to have some of the elements of the beast be several thousands of years old, actually makes him a false prophet since a prophet cannot prophesy about kings (kingdoms not explicitly implied) that have already passed. The words ARE and FALL (not fallen or have fallen) indicates they are all end-time KINGS!

These kings are all on the earth at the same time. This picture of a harlot sitting upon a 10 horned 7 headed beast is a complete end-time entity and the religion that occupies this beast is ISLAM, Babylon the Great, "A LARGE FALSE RELIGION," AKA Islam, and its jihadist sects who fill the harlot's cup full of the abominations of the earth. 

How can these be past ANCIENT kingdoms when they, "have received no kingdom as yet, receive power as kings one hour with the beast."  How can they, "have one mind," and how can they, "shall give their power and strength unto the beast," AND HOW CAN THEY, "shall make war with the Lamb," ...IF SIX OF THEM EXISTED THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN THE PAST!  What a crazy interpretation todays prophecy experts have come up with that has misled millions of Christians.

"And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

All that verse is saying is that Islam, and all of her jihadist sects that fill the harlots cup, is a worldwide global religion.  Maybe you don't know that in Islam, your religion is your politics and your politics IS your religion.  There's NOT one verse of prophecy that implies a global unification of the world's religions or governments.  Islam is the only religion capable of fulfilling the evils mentioned in bible prophecy.

A false religion is implied, but a unification of ALL the world's religions IS NOT!  What in the world makes anyone thing that all of the world's governments and religions would unite?  Do you really thing that world governments and religions would just relinquish their governing and religious authority ob\ver to one or two men?  You believe that because of "your mentors!"

Wildernesss...

The word wilderness is translated DESERT 13 times.  It is used to describe the desert of Judah about 5 times, and the desert of Arabia about 8 times

Dozens of countries can't even take out ISIS or ASSAD, and you're yelling me not to kid myself that ONE man can take out the 1.7 billion followers of the world's most evil religion.

Good post.