TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

They were ONE when they Conquered Babylon, that is all hat is relevant. Sure......Rome is excluded, NOT.

Rome is excluded,  and the Medes and Persians were NOT ONE when Babylon was conquered.  Daniel 8 shows us that the Medo-Persian empire emerges from a smaller horn that rose first, and a larger horn that emerged afterwards.

Daniel 8:3 explains the inferior kingdom of Daniel 2..... 
I was by the river of Ulai. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had [two] horns: and the [two] horns [were] high; but one [was] higher than the other, and the higher came up last. 

Daniel 2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
Most people believe that Medo-Persia is the arms of silver or the, 'inferior kingdom.'

The only thing said about the second kingdom is that it's inferior to Babylon. What kingdom was inferior to Babylon?  Was Medo-Persia the inferior kingdom? Absolutely not! The Median Empire was not only much smaller but also short lived, and the Persian Empire was about 3-4 times the size of Babylon.  That's NOT inferior!  ALSO...

The word inferior is "arah" which means earth, world, and ground.  Strong's #H772 'inferior' is the only place the word inferior is used and translated as, 'ara' or 'GROUND!  The word inferior corresponds to the word 'erets' which means LAND.  Gesenius says, "the ground, and adverb below, inferior.  The interlinear uses the word, 'earthward'.  So if inferior means land or LAND INFERIOR, that rules out the Medo-Persian empire as the second empire since it was about three times the size of Babylon.  It wasn't 'land inferior' to Babylon.  

The Median Empire was not only short-lived but it was also much smaller making it the inferior kingdom. 

Besides that In Isaiah 13, God says He would stir up the Medes against Babylon. Not the Persians, and quotes Darius the Mede as the one who "took" Babylon at the age of 62.  Not Cyrus like the secularist would have you believe.

Daniel, Isaiah's, and Jeremiah's prophecies ascribe the conquest and destruction of Babylon to the Medes. 

Daniel 5:31 
"And Darius the Median took the kingdom, (Babylon) being about threescore and two years old." 

Isaiah 13:17 
"Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, ie.(Babylon) 

Jeremiah 51:11  Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

It shouldn't, I am not going to respect an Atheists understanding of the Bible or Bible Prophecy. You suggesting that an Atheist understand more about the bible than a 30 year question kind of opens a window into how you think sir.

Most Christians can't keep up with most Atheist who typically have more brains than Christians.  

You just don't seem to comprehend prophecy imho. You start out with MUSLIMS and try to make everything fit.......It never will.

Past kingdoms are not end-time prophecy.  Like the six you say are passed Kingdoms in Rev. 13.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

John stands upon the sand of the sea and sees a beast RISE out of it.  You're trying to tell me that the 6 heads on the beast John sees 'rise up' ROSE thousands of years ago.  These kingdoms had already RISEN when John wrote the book.  That too makes JOHN a false prophet because he's prophesying about beast/kingdoms rising that rose millennia before!

...and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

How can the dragon give power to a 7 headed 10 horned beast when 6 of its heads are thousands of years old?!

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

How can these "heads and horns" worship the dragon WHO GIVES POWER TO THE BEAST if 6 of them are PAST empires over 2,000 years old?

Not if the PROPHESY was about that Kingdoms ENDING...........BOOM. 

BOOM!  That's too much!  Too bad Daniel's prophecy is about 4 kingdoms RISING!  You really are in fabrication mode.

And four great beasts, different one from another, came up out of the sea.
"Come up" means to ascend, NOT END!  

Just because God shows all of the Beasts Arising don't meant they all had to arise before the Prophesy, it just means something about that Kingdom had to be Future, and its DEMISE was future. 

Maybe you don't know, or maybe you just don't care, that a TRUE PROPHET CANNOT PROPHESY ABOUT A KINGDOM RISING THAT HAD RISEN SOME 50 YEARS BEFORE!  The only Christians I've ever encountered who disregard that criteria of a true prophet of God are people like you who cannot admit you're mistakes.  A true prophet's predictions must come to pass.  Daniel was a fraud for predicting the emergence of a kingdom already existing.

Of course the whole world is wrong, and the 1 percent with these kind of out there understandings are 100 percent correct. Most of the time I find these type of thoughts to b coming from people who are YOUNG CHRISTIANS...2-5 Years. And a 30 year Christian, well of course I must not have a clue. But make that Muslim theory fit, by all means. Even though it never will.

Age has nothing to do with our understanding of the bible. Age may have more to do with people being stubborn and unwilling to change their mind. 

No.........Daniel was brought to Babylon a Captive. Why would ANYONE assume he was speaking about Babylon Arising as a Kingdom in the future?  LOL.........

That's what makes your beliefs about this completely bogus!  Daniel was in Babylon so why WOULD HE PROPHESY ABOUT BABYLON RISING IF HE WAS ALREADY LIVING IN THE KINGDOM!  You're the one who needs to take a close look at this.  Changing the mind of a Christian isn't easy as you are proof.  It's easier to take a sliver out of the back side of a wild cat.

He was being shown a Vision of Four Great Beast (Gentile Beasts OUT OF THE SEA) that would Rule, Conquer or Enslave Israel. NOTICE.........We are told in Daniel 7 IN DETAIL about the Fourth Beast and the Little Horn. Then in Chapter 8 we are told again IN DETAIL, about the Second Beast (Ram) and the Third Beast (He Goat). So the only Beast that is not described IN DETAIL, was the 1st Beast, because it was obvious to all WHO THAT WAS.......Babylon, the Head of Gold, who had Israel enslaved at that very moment, making it A BEAST.........All of the Beasts Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel.

Israel has zero to do with Daniel 7.  The kingdoms in Daniel 7 have nothing to do with Daniel 2.  Daniel 8 does inform us that the Medes are the inferior kingdom of Daniel 2, and that the little horn rises out of the Grecian empire.

You try and take a word ARISE and twist it by saying it has to mean a FUTURISTIC ACTION, and that's just not true, it can be pinpointing a type of arising as in Gentile Kingdoms.  God can show Visions of anything he wants at any time. Babylon did arise out of the GENTILE SEA. That's a fact. Its about WHERE Babylon arose from, NOT WHEN. The vision is about WHERE they arose from. The Gentile Sea. 

To "come up" is a verb. A verb describes ACTION.  Daniel is describing the emergence of a future kingdom, not a past one!

All are not given to prophesy.  Babylon is the Lion........Persia is the Bear..........Greece is the Leopard........Rome is the Iron Beast...........And the Little Horn is the coming Anti-Christ.

You certainly weren't meant for it regardless of how much you try to build yourself up.

I am out......I am just wasting time here.

I know.  It's difficult to discard old heresy for truth on a public forum.

You just don't seem to comprehend prophecy imho.

That's what I think about you.  I don't believe the people you've been listening to.  You understand, believe, and support the prophetic teachings of others that you've accepted.  You understand these things the way you're mentors have instructed you.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

Good post.

Like minds think alike.....

On 6/24/2017 at 9:25 PM, Sister said:

There's a big gap between the first three beasts and the end time beast.

There's a big gap between the First Four Beasts and the Little Horn that arises 2000 years later. It seems you just don't accept the Little Horn as a Beast or the End Time Beast, but you are pretty spot on on everything else, besides the Babylon is not the Lion part. Medo-Persia is described twice as ONE Animal, a Bear and as a Ram. I don't know/understand why you think one of the Kingdoms is a Lion, if you could fill me in I might could see your logic, even if we are right or wrong on any subject we have to have logic.  But there is a big Gap, and there is also 5 Beasts Mentioned in Daniel 7, ones a MAN. 

As per him saying that the Fourth Beast was different from the others.....It seems he missed the Daniel 7:3 verse that says they were all different from each other.....Daniel 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

So that goes without saying, all of the Beasts were different from each other, naturally. 

If you want to know why people believe these are all End Time Beasts look no further then their misunderstanding of who the Fourth Beast is. They think it is an End Time Beast because they do not understand the End Time Beast is the Little Horn that arises out of the Fourth Beast 2000 years later. This error makes them believe the Fourth Beast is End Time, and thus the others must be also. This is why its very important to understand that the Fourth Beast (Rome) and the Little Horn (Anti-Christ) are two separate Beasts and I will give a clue on that later on. Your overall thinking/hunch on this seems to be correct, if they all arose together how could they be different !! 

The leopard beast ends with his kingdom being divided into 4.  Rome came out of this beast.  It doesn't mention here or speak about Rome's rule back then in that vision, but jumps to the end time beast.

Why do you think Rome came out of the Leopard when Rome Conquered the Leopard or Greece? Is it because you see the Fourth Beast as an End Time Beast? It isn't, the Little Horn is the End Time Beast spoken of here. That's why we are given clues a few times here in Daniel 7 and in Rev. 13 that this Beast has Eyes, speaks like a MAN, his number is that of a MAN an he blasphemes God and demands to be worshiped as God. 

In Rev 13, the beast is described as having the "body" of a leopard.  The Mouth of a lion, and the feet of a bear. 

But the beast is still a leopard, ....If you cannot see that the leopard represented Alexander in Daniel, after me showing you the exact scripture, and the correlation between the Daniel visions, and mind you confirmation of history records that show it happened that exact way, with those kingdoms which came and went, then you wont understand that the body of the end time beast in Rev 13 is of a Grecian system - democracy.  The body rules the other parts, the mouth and the feet.

Modern day Medo Persia is islam today.  They are being used to do the roaring and the trampling by this democratic body.

The Seven Headed Beast is described as Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and of course the Little Horn/Beast or Anti-Christ. The Leopard, Bear and Lion were added here to show us this is a list of Kingdom Beasts that have come against Israels people to try and destroy them throughout the ages. Israel was no more after Rome destroyed and dispersed her around the world, thus Ezekiel's prophecy came true, Israel was as Dead Men's Bones until 1948, then those Bones of course came alive again, and now that Israel is alive, we can have a Beast. This is why the British Empire or the Ottoman Empires are not BEASTS, Israel was as Dead Mn's Bones, they were not a Nation. 

The Leopard was indeed Greece/Alexander the Great.

Now I think I see why you want to say Media was the Lion, you seem to want Medo-Persia to be modern day Islam, but all of the other BEASTS are powerless and have lost their Dominion forever. The Last Beast is the Little Horn that arises out of Europe and is born in Greece, he is an Atheist.

HERE'S THE HUGE CLUE......

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth (ROME), which shall be diverse from all kingdoms (1st, 2nd and 3rd), and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and ANOTHER (Little Horn) shall rise after them; and he shall be DIVERSE FROM THE FIRST (Meaning Different from the First Beast of  Rome/Europe), and he shall subdue three kings.

Notice verse 23 says the Fourth Beast shall be Diverse from ALL THE BEASTS, the Lion, Bear and Leopard. Then in Verse 24 we see that it says the Little Horn shall be DIVERSE FROM THE FIRST !!!! 

Huge Clue there..........the Fourth Kingdom and the Little Horn are different Beasts and the Little Horn will be different from the Rome Beast. THE FIRST, the Second comes out of his Head 2000 years later, or out of Europe. 

Another mistake the people who believe in Four End Time Beasts make is they misconstrue these two verses in Daniel chapter 7.

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

They see all the BEASTS as End Time because of verse 12, which doesn't mean what they think it means. They think since the (FOURTH BEAST AS THEY SEE IT is destroyed here and the other Beasts lives were prolonged, that they all must be End Time Beasts).......When in reality It's really the Little Horn and he is cast into hell, just like in Rev. 19:20. 

The point Daniel is making is this Last Beast will be cast straight into hell, because he is a MAN........................BUT, the other Four Beasts (Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome) will have their Dominions taken away, but will still be around for a while after they lose their powers. Babylon was the home of Alexander the Great when he died. Persia is still around (Iran) and of course Rome and Greece are around, but pretty much toothless tigers so to speak. 

But when the Anti-Christ/Beast/Little Horn is destroyed, he will be cast straight into hell. So this is not saying the other Four Beasts lives are prolonged after the Anti-Christ dies, its just them misconstruing/misunderstanding the scriptures. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, other one said:

Technically Washington DC capitol complex is not a part of the United Stated of America....   it is a city state all on its own.....   and it has it's own government, constitution, Laws, Flag and security.

It is run by the old Roman Lex Fori legal system

Thanks.  Just like the City of London (Inner London) and the Vatican.

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

There's a big gap between the First Four Beasts and the Little Horn that arises 2000 years later. It seems you just don't accept the Little Horn as a Beast or the End Time Beast, but you are pretty spot on on everything else, besides the Babylon is not the Loin part. Medo-Persia is described twice as ONE Animal, a Bear and as a Ram. I don't know/understand why you think one of the Kingdoms is a Lion, if you could fill me in I might could see your logic, even if we are right or wrong on any subject we have to have logic.  But there is a bog Gap, but there is 5 Beasts Mentioned in Daniel 7, ones a MAN. 

Revelation Man

The fourth beast is not describing Rome back then.

There is a huge gap.

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Compare to the statue in Dan 2.

Rome are the legs of iron which ruled for the longest period.  Romes rule ends where the feet start.  The feet are iron mixed with clay, so it's not the same Rome, purely made of iron, but a mixed kingdom. 

After this mixed kingdom of the feet, we get to the 10 toes.  This is the kingdom that's different from all the rest, and this is the fourth beast Daniel is speaking of.  This is the exact kingdom the False Prophet will arise from (little horn).

So the 4th beast is not speaking of Rome back then.....those details are not included in this vision. Fragments of Rome are in there no doubt because of the Iron, but it's not the same Rome.

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Medo-Persia is described twice as ONE Animal, a Bear and as a Ram. I don't know/understand why you think one of the Kingdoms is a Lion, if you could fill me in I might could see your logic, even if we are right or wrong on any subject we have to have logic.  But there is a bog Gap, but there is 5 Beasts Mentioned in Daniel 7, ones a MAN. 

Revelation Man

Belshazzar is King Nebuchadnezzars son.  King Neb is gone.  Belshazzar is the last king of Babylon, and in Chapter 7 during his first year of reign Daniel is given the vision of the four beasts.  Daniel is shown what Kings will come next and they are depicted as beasts. 

.....so still during the reign of Babylon.......the prophecy .....of near future.....comes.....

And it starts with the Lion, the first beast.  This particular LION, is a man.....a king.  

Who conquered Belshazzar when he saw the writing on the wall whilst drinking out of the holy golden vessels?.....A Mede.....King Darius.  He came that night and killed Belshazzar.  Think about it.

King Darius the Mede liked Daniel and gave him a high position in  his kingdom.....but his princes being jealous of Daniel, set him up.  They made King Darius sign a decree that for 30 days no man worship or pray to any god.  Daniel was caught praying and was thrown into the den of Lions according to the rule of the Mede's and Persians.  Darius was troubled, because he loved Daniel, but had to keep his word honouring the new law of Medo/Persia which he was tricked into signing.  His allegiance was to the kingdom of man and not God.  Therefore he's described as a beast.

...but when Darius saw that God saved Daniel, he was glad and relieved and gave glory to Daniel's God. He punished those men that set Daniel up and himself, by throwing them, their wives and children into the den of lions.  He saw right through their wicked scheme.

King Darius therefore made a new Decree and this is it;

Daniel 6:25   Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Daniel 6:26   I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Daniel 6:27   He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Daniel 6:28   So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

Darius made a new law throughout his empire through this decree that served Daniel's people.  God was pleased with him.  Therefore, his wings were clipped because Darius was humbled in the sight of the Lord.  Darius is this Lion, and was given a man's heart.  A heart for God's people, because he was in awe of Daniel's God.  That is a big thing in the Lord's eyes.

So this Lion is that particular King of the Mede's - Darius.  Not any other king, but this one specifically.

And I am showing that the answer is in the scriptures, if we read and take note of what took place, that the Lion is Darius the Mede, the next king to come after Belshazzar who did a big thing in God's eyes. 

Because of Darius, it resulted to Cyrus the Persian, honouring that decree, then enabling Israel many years later to have their temple built at the empire's expense.

Some think the Lion is Babylon, because King Nebuchnezzar was humbled also, but King Nebuchadnezzar is gone already at the time of this prophecy and out of the picture.... and the Lion would not be his son who blasphemed. He was never humbled but judged on the spot.

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

It seems you just don't accept the Little Horn as a Beast or the End Time Beast,

Revelation Man

I definately see the the little horn (Son of Perdition) coming out of the end time beast. 

The fourth beast with the 10 horns.... is the same as the 7th head in Rev 13 with 10 horns and ten crowns.  The last end time kingdom, that Christ and the saints will take possession of.

Why do you think Rome came out of the Leopard when Rome Conquered the Leopard or Greece? Is it because you see the Fourth Beast as an End Time Beast? It isn't, the Little Horn is the End Time Beast spoken of here. That's why we are given clues a few times here on Daniel 7 and in Rev. 13 that this Beast has Eyes, speaks like a MAN, his number is that of a MAN an he blasphemes God and demands to be worshiped as God. 

Revelation Man

Daniel 7:6   After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

This leopard is the Kingdom of Grecia.  The Kingdom of Grecia is gone. History/past.

We all know that when Alexander died his kingdom was to be given amongst his 4 generals, and out of "one of them" the Roman empire arose.  This is how the Roman Empire came out of the Leopard, ...not directly, not straight away, not inherited, but out of one of those generals.  Not through Grecia's power and might, but only because of Alexanders death was the door opened.

The Seven Headed Beast is described as Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and of course the Little Horn/Beast or Anti-Christ. The Leopard, Bear and Lion were added here to show us this is a list of Kingdom Beasts that have come against Israels people to try and destroy them throughout the ages. Israel was no more after Rome destroyed and dispersed her around the world, thus Ezekiel's prophecy came true, Israel was as Dead Men's Bones until 1948, then those Bones of course came alive again, and now that Israel is alive, we can have a Beast. This is why the British Empire or the Ottoman Empires are not BEASTS, Israel was as Dead Mn's Bones, they were not a Nation. 

Revelation Man

So much to answer!  If I make any stupid mistakes please tell me. 

That's only 6 empires you described up there with the last little horn being the 7th?  Your missing a kingdom?

The 7th head turns into an 8th.

Revelation 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Leopard was indeed Greece/Alexander the Great.

Yes! Amen.

Now I think I see why you want to say Media was the Lion, you seem to want Medo-Persia to be modern day Islam, but all of the other BEASTS are powerless and have lost their Dominion forever.

No, no, no, no, no!

The Lion was Darius of "the Mede's".  They are finished.

......but the Lion who represented Darius, who represented the Mede's are today, without a doubt.....Islam nations.  They did not turn into Christian nations.  They are not "ruling" the global stage,....but they are there.....and they are a people,.....and they do have a "loud voice".....and they still today "war".....even amongst their own ......and supposedly against "Christians".....and "Israel"....and they hate "the west"......and our Western laws give them a voice....and honour some of their demands......and let them build their moscs...and have their schools.....and their right's to pray during work hours....and take out the Lords prayer from our schools so we don't offend.......and so forth......and they all pray to "Allah" and honour Mohamad.....

And they are a people who are on the world stage, but not ruling.

Because I see the West as letting them all come in, to stir up the nest....knowing the different cultures don't mix, but allowing it,....for their own agenda.  And I see the West using them for propoganda, ...like blaming them for many terrorist acts, which the West themselves committed.  I see them being used in the big scheme of things, and there are secret deals going on behind closed doors with lots of money and empty promises involved, and the average Islamic person doesn't have a clue that they've been played, but their leaders have got them into this mess.  That's how I see it.

The Last Beast is the Little Horn that arises out of Europe and is born in Greece, he is an Atheist.

No, the last beast (7th head), uses the Greek system, "democracy",....so called. It's been passed down through Rome (through the Roman/Greko era)

The beast is not an islamic system who is pulling the strings.  This is why the body of the beast is a leopard. The "system" of ruling is democratic currently.

The 10 kings are ruling this democratic system.  They are the body, the leopard, controlling the different parts.  Islam are the parts they control.

We don't know where the little horn will be born atm, but he is coming from "the North".  Could be anywhere in Europe, but he will be a Jew.

This is why the British Empire or the Ottoman Empires are not BEASTS, Israel was as Dead Mn's Bones, they were not a Nation

I wouldn't rule out the British empire?  You forgot about the feet?, and the 7th head.

The british empire has many colonies, and even the ones they gave back still pay royalties to her to this day, including the USA so I read.

She has many strong and weak nations under her.

I find the british empire the most deceptive because she hides her strength, power and influence.  She does not boast, but is quiet and sneaky.  She's called the invisible empire for a good reason. 

2 hours ago, Sister said:

The fourth beast is not describing Rome back then.

There is a huge gap.

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

; A Semi colon is used.........; AND it it ten horns.

the punctuation mark (;) used to indicate a major division in a sentence where a more distinct separation is felt between clauses or items on a list than is indicated by a comma, as between the two clauses of a compound sentence.

The 2000 year gap happens AT THE SEMI COLON. The 10 Horns arise with the Little Horn, 2000 years later. Clearly the Fourth Beast and the Little Horn are two different Beats.

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Compare to the statue in Dan 2.

Rome are the legs of iron which ruled for the longest period.  Romes rule ends where the feet start.  The feet are iron mixed with clay, so it's not the same Rome, purely made of iron, but a mixed kingdom. 

After this mixed kingdom of the feet, we get to the 10 toes.  This is the kingdom that's different from all the rest, and this is the fourth beast Daniel is speaking of.  This is the exact kingdom the False Prophet will arise from (little horn).

So the 4th beast is not speaking of Rome back then.....those details are not included in this vision. Fragments of Rome are in there no doubt because of the Iron, but it's not the same Rome.

Daniel 2 = Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and he 10 Toes mixed with Demonic Beings (Clay) Anti-Christ arises with them. The Beasts of Daniel are the Same Five. Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Little Horn and 10 Kings 2000 years later. 

The Clay represents the WEAK BASE of Men building their Kingdoms upon Satan and his ways. Jesus is the Rock of our Foundation. The rock in Daniel 2  is cut out of the Mountain and SMASHES the Statue (World Governance under Satan) and the Base is weak and can not stand....Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Building a Kingdom on Satan's rule is like building a house on sand, it will not stand. 

Rome is the Kingdom that's different from all the rest, as I showed in verse 23, the Beast in 24, the Little Horn is different from THE FIRST..............Not all the rest.

People way over-complicate that which God has made simple unto us, IMHO.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Belshazzar is King Nebuchadnezzars son.  King Neb is gone.  Belshazzar is the last king of Babylon, and in Chapter 7 during his first year of reign Daniel is given the vision of the four beasts.  Daniel is shown what Kings will come next and they are depicted as beasts. 

The Scriptures don'y say that, they just REVEAL A VISION of Four Great Beasts coming out of the Sea. The Four Beasts are Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome. Overthinking it is not going to change it, God is not trying to confuse is. These FOUR MAJOR BEASTS Conquered Israel.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

I definately see the the little horn (Son of Perdition) coming out of the end time beast. 

The fourth beast with the 10 horns.... is the same as the 7th head in Rev 13 with 10 horns and ten crowns.  The last end time kingdom, that Christ and the saints will take possession of.

Its the Fourth Beast AND 10 Horns.  Here is you 2000 year gap.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

This leopard is the Kingdom of Grecia.  The Kingdom of Grecia is gone. History/past.

We all know that when Alexander died his kingdom was to be given amongst his 4 generals, and out of "one of them" the Roman empire arose.  This is how the Roman Empire came out of the Leopard, ...not directly, not straight away, not inherited, but out of one of those generals.  Not through Grecia's power and might, but only because of Alexanders death was the door opened.

Rome didn't arise via Greece. The Little Horn is born in Greece and comes to power via the E.U.