• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

; A Semi colon is used.........; AND it it ten horns.

the punctuation mark (;) used to indicate a major division in a sentence where a more distinct separation is felt between clauses or items on a list than is indicated by a comma, as between the two clauses of a compound sentence.

The 2000 year gap happens AT THE SEMI COLON. The 10 Horns arise with the Little Horn, 2000 years later. Clearly the Fourth Beast and the Little Horn are two different Beats.

Revelation Man.

I cannot see Old Rome being dreadful and terrible unlike the others before them and I cannot see a gap after the semi colon like you do.

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

The dreadful terrible beast is the 7th head.

1. Egypt

2. Assyria

3. Babylon

4. Medo/Persia

5. Greecia

6. Rome

7. Kingdom with 10 kings

Out of the 7th head, the little horn comes up (FP).... out of this kingdom.  The 10 kings are not given full power yet, but they are here working.

When the FP is given full power to reign with the Beast (10 kings), it morphs into an eighth kingdom.  This is the terrible dreadful beast.  It is coming and is like none other before.  It's laws are different.  All human rights are taken away, and men judged on the spot.  No hearing.

Revelation 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

John wrote this during the reign of Rome.  Rome then is NOT this beast that shall come.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

The dreadful terrible beast is Abaddon/Apollyon who ruled for Satan over the first 5 kingdoms of men

This rule ended with Antiochus IV just before the first century and Abaddon was sent to the abyss

This reprobate angel will come out of the abyss to rule again during the 70th week decreed for Israel .... first the smaller 6th kingdom, and then the 7th .... it is the human little horn of Daniel 7, 8, and 11:36-45 who will be controlled by the dreadful terrible beast during both kingdoms of the coming tribulation period of 2550 days [1260+1260+30]

This will be a Muslim kingdom in the Middle East   

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The dreadful terrible beast is Abaddon/Apollyon who ruled for Satan over the first 5 kingdoms of men

This rule ended with Antiochus IV just before the first century and Abaddon was sent to the abyss

This reprobate angel will come out of the abyss to rule again during the 70th week decreed for Israel .... first the smaller 6th kingdom, and then the 7th .... it is the human little horn of Daniel 7, 8, and 11:36-45 who will be controlled by the dreadful terrible beast during both kingdoms of the coming tribulation period of 2550 days [1260+1260+30]

Not in my honest opinion. Apollyon is the 8th Beast who was over the Seven....so yes he was over the 5 but also the Dreadful Rome Beast, so he was over the SIX...........Will be over the Seventh (Anti-Christ) and he is the 8th or the "General" so to speak over the Earthly Kingdoms. I do think he was locked in the pit when Israel ceased being a Nation, they were as Ezekiel said as "Dead Men's Bones" thus Apollyon the Destroyer was cast into the pit, and will be released when the LAST BEAST comes forth, to guide and assuage him at that time. 

Islam will be Destroyed by the Anti-Christ.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Daniel

The beast is a kingdom.  The end time kingdom that rules over all the nations.

Abaddon/Apollyon is an evil spirit who was locked up in prison (bottomless pit) during the days of the flood.  Many angels were locked up for mixing with the daughters of men and have been kept away from man the whole time since the flood.

At the 5th trumpet, a number of those angels will be released from that bottomless pit to torment men for five months.  Of these angels they have a leader who is named Abaddon/Apollyon.  This angel is in charge of this particular operation,..the tormenting of men for 5 months.  The other angels let out at the 6th trumpet are in charge of war (stirring trouble)

So Abaddon being locked up for so long, could not of ruled for Satan during the first 5 kingdoms of men.  Neither does it say any angels were locked in the abyss after the flood.

When Jesus rose from the dead, he went and paid a little visit to those spirits in prison who have been there the whole time since the flood.

1 Peter 3:19   By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

1 Peter 3:20   Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/22/2017 at 8:16 PM, Revelation Man said:

Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union.

And where is the biblical connection identifying the fourth beast as Europe?

On 6/22/2017 at 8:16 PM, Revelation Man said:

I posted my FULL BLOG on this...

Where? I went to your blog page and it was blank. Please give me a link so I can read these blogs.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"The beast is a kingdom

No .... the beast is Aabaddon/Apollyon [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4]

He went into the abyss at the ending of his fifth kingdom [the kingdom of Antiochus IV, 11:21-35], and will be released to rule his 6th smaller and larger 7th kingdom in the Middle East during the 70th week decreed for Israel still to come [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 9:24-27]

The first king in Daniel 9:24-27 is the Lord who confirms the covenant that He has with Israel

The second king in the passage is Abaddon

Revelation 13:1-4 gives this truth .... Abaddon is this beast and Satan is his mentor

Edited by Daniel 11:36

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Where? I went to your blog page and it was blank. Please give me a link so I can read these blogs.

I posted the Blog in the very post you Replied to here, at the bottom.

The Birth Place of the Anti-Christ Revealed

Isaiah says the Anti-Christ is an Assyrian. The Anti-Christ is said to come to power via the fourth beast in the last days per Daniel Chapter Seven. The Anti-Christ is also said to arise out of the Grecian empire in the last days, so how do we reconcile these different understandings?

This is established fairly easily, Daniel did say the understandings would be bound up until the end. The Anti-Christ in Daniel chapters seven and eight is shown, if read properly, to arise out of two kingdoms at once, but how can this be?

Daniel chapter seven is fairly straightforward, we understand this to be about the four beast systems, the fourth beast is where the little horn (Anti-Christ) will arise out of, most everyone understands the fourth beast to have been Rome, but in the last days/end times this has to be the European Union.

Now Daniel chapter eight is explained in detail by Gabriel the angel, was the he goat (Alexander the Great) conquering Persia ( the Ram ) and Gabriel interpreted this dream for Daniel.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus who came before Jesus was even born. The word Indignation means: ( Greek Word za'am meaning Gods Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before Gods Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of Gods Wrath (Revelation).

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. ( The Four Generals that stood up in Alexanders stead were Ptolemy , Seleucus , Cassander and Lysimachus. )

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This is clearly speaking about the end times/last days when the sins have come full/ bowls of Gods wrath, a fierce king shall arise out of one of the four kingdoms that stood up in Alexander the Greats stead, speaking dark sentences (understanding Riddles and conundrums) and he comes to power. 

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: (Satan gives him his power) and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, (he claims to Be God) and by peace shall destroy many:(Through a Peace/Security Treaty he deceives many) he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Jesus destroys the Anti-Christ his kings and their armies without hand ( with the Sword of the Spirit/Holy Spirit) by the countenance of his coming, Amen. This guy magnifies himself and says in the temple of God, I am God !! 

Now,  so many people say this is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when Gods wrath is come full. This is about the little horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days,  so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece is in the European Union !! The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? By the way, he was on Patmos, a small Greek Island when he saw this vision.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like unto a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents , he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from.  

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

And where is the biblical connection identifying the fourth beast as Europe?

Read Daniel chapter 7 and Daniel chapter 2...........Then read Daniel chapter 8 and you understand Greece defeats Persia, and then the next great Kingdom is Rome. Seems your whole problem (and others) stems from the fact you can't differentiate the Fourth Beast from the Little Horn.

54 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Read Daniel chapter 7 and Daniel chapter 2...........Then read Daniel chapter 8 and you understand Greece defeats Persia, and then the next great Kingdom is Rome. Seems your whole problem (and others) stems from the fact you can't differentiate the Fourth Beast from the Little Horn.

But that doesn't tell me why the fourth beast is Europe. Don't you have chapter and verse that give facts for the 4th beast being Europe?