• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Diaste said:

So you didnt know? Obama was the AC. And Bush Jr. Bush Sr. Every pope since forever. All the english kings and princes, etc. And now President Trump is the AC. Crazy ol' world.

You can make Hitler look like a saint too!  I think people need to approach these things with an open mind, but sometimes that gets out of control.

Believe it or not, and I know it's crazy, but the best possible candidate for anti-Christ is Saddam Hussein.  I'll show you why later.  Don't jump to conclusions until I show you the biblical evidence for this.  It's actually quite compelling.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

39 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

You can make Hitler look like a saint too!  I think people need to approach these things with an open mind, but sometimes that gets out of control.

Believe it or not, and I know it's crazy, but the best possible candidate for anti-Christ is Saddam Hussein.  I'll show you why later.  Don't jump to conclusions until I show you the biblical evidence for this.  It's actually quite compelling.

No doubt. I heard an equally compelling case for Hitler as the beast some years ago. Seems the author was able to accurately discern old Adolph's family tree right back  Japeth. Then he figured Hilter had to be the beast cause the Third Reich was Rome reborn. Compelling but tough to believe.

I am interested to hear what you have on the identity of the beast.