IGNORED

Of course we should ban muslams

Guest BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

Feb 20, 2017

Published on: February 19, 2017 byRRadmin7

Of Course We Should Ban Muslims

The world is being overrun with the delusion that followers of the Muslim faith are such wonderful people that it would be a blessing to have them emigrate to our nation. Liberals have created this fantasy that immigrants from every lawless region in the Middle East are equal to the pilgrims. The pilgrims didn’t come to America with the desire of committing random acts of mass murder.

This positive mindset is shared by most liberal judges. Since people on the left operate with one giant collective brain, I knew President Trump’s four month ban of people coming from high risk nations would run into legal trouble. Lawyers for these immigrants went to a leftist judge and got a friendly ruling. When the Trump Administration appealed the case, all I needed to hear was “The San Francisco-based appeals court” and I knew the three judge panel would side with the pro-Muslim lobby.

The ruling turns our immigration laws into Swiss cheese. After the 9/11 terrorist attack, the president was given total authority in determining who could come into American. To give Muslims a free pass makes the $80 billion we spend each year on Homeland Security a worthless effort.

Normally, Democrats are hostile to any type of faith. They have spent a decade kicking the Judeo Christian God out of most public and private institutions. Somehow they think the god of Islam would compliment America culture. In reality, Islam is very aggressive in taking over a country. The number of Muslims in Europe is in the single digits, but even with these small numbers, the followers of this faith demand that their host nation bend over backward to accommodate their religion.

The mess that has become France is reason enough for why we need to restrict Muslims from coming into America. The French lawmakers just approved the fifth extension of a state of emergency, which was put in place after attacks in Paris that killed 130 people in November 2015. The previous extension occurred shortly after the Bastille Day attack in July when a Tunisian Jihadist rammed a truck through a crowd in Nice, killing 86 people.

Rather than dealing with the root cause of the terrorism, French leaders use band-aid methods to protect the public. Paris is spending $22 million to build a protective barrier around the Eiffel Tower. They need to add a  protective barrier around the Louvre Museum. A machete-wielding man shouted “Allahu Akbar” recently attacked that location.

The Louvre attacker was an Egyptian who had flown into France hours before the attack. He purchased his machete at a local shop. I can only assume he was a Muslim because it is taboo to mention the religion of attacks in news coverage.

It hasn’t even been a year since the shooting at the Pulse gay nightclub. On June 12, 2016, 29-year-old Omar Mateen killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in the greatest mass shooting in U.S. history. This event has been swept under the rug because it was carried out by a Muslim.

This instant amnesia process was recently made clear by a shooting event in Canada. When several people were murdered at a Quebec mosque, the press was eager to cover the story as a hate crime against Muslims. When it was first made known that two people were arrested and one had the name Mohamed, the story immediately disappeared from the news wires. When it later became clear that Alexandre Bissonnette was the only suspect, and he was known to people who monitor far-right groups—the story reappeared like magic.

Canadian politicians, led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, have denounced those who target Muslims. A coalition of Canadian Muslim leaders wants the federal government to recognize the day of the shooting as a national day of remembrance and action against Islamophobia. There is no call for a remembrance of the October 22, 2014 shooting at Canada’s Parliament.

I can only wonder where this craziness of Muslim accommodation ends. Maybe soon when a Muslim visits a western city, he’ll be handed an AK47 rifle and a map to the nearest Gay bars or synagogues. Our leaders are so demonically demented, they would probably agree with such a  twisted idea.

The Rev. Franklin Graham had some wise words about this immigration madness. He said, “If you want to reach the Promised Land and enter the gates of heaven, you must believe in Jesus Christ who ‘stamped and sealed’ your immigration status in heaven with His own blood.” He also warned people that “God uses extreme vetting.”

“…I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious, exactly how many native Americans did the "pilgrims" end up killing? Trough violence, war and smallpox? 

And how many westerners have have been killed by Islamist terrorist? I believe not a fraction compared to the number of native Americans killed by pilgrims. Kind of weird arguing that Muslim refugees are not equal to pilgrims when in fact they are much better than pilgrims. They commit considerably less rand acts of mass murder compared to what the pilgrims did. 

Also, is the term "Muslam" meant to be derogatory towards Muslims? Or why do you insist on spelling it wrong? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Saktmodig said:

Just curious, exactly how many native Americans did the "pilgrims" end up killing? Trough violence, war and smallpox? 

And how many westerners have have been killed by Islamist terrorist? I believe not a fraction compared to the number of native Americans killed by pilgrims. Kind of weird arguing that Muslim refugees are not equal to pilgrims when in fact they are much better than pilgrims. They commit considerably less rand acts of mass murder compared to what the pilgrims did. 

Also, is the term "Muslam" meant to be derogatory towards Muslims? Or why do you insist on spelling it wrong? 

Just wait till they get to about 20% of the population and Ask about how violent they are.  And if you were aware of their religion you would know that the overall goal of Islam is to overthrow the government and instill Sharia law....  which makes their religion against constitutional law of the US.

They should not be allowed into the country.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,213
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 2017-03-04 at 3:52 PM, BacKaran said:

Somehow they think the god of Islam would compliment America culture. In reality, Islam is very aggressive in taking over a country. The number of Muslims in Europe is in the single digits, but even with these small numbers, the followers of this faith demand that their host nation bend over backward to accommodate their religion.

What makes me wonder is don't highly educated people know of the history with the Muslim religion & culture?

Yes I think they do.

If they do, then they must have another agenda planned, (and its a world wide one) and I believe its one to outsmart everyone, including the Muslim and cause chaos amongts the people, to then be able to come forth and seem like saving everybody and by this, bringing in the NWO which will seem peaceful at first and then its true colors will begin to shine through.

It seems no one can stop this from happening.

Just like the federal Reserve, No one seems capable to bring down this Monster.

The Anti Christ has close ties with the Federal Reserve

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Not all Muslims are terrorists and want to cause harm. I am all for keeping out all those who are damaging to the United States. How do we know who they are?

2 minutes ago, Davida said:
58 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

What makes me wonder is don't highly educated people know of the history with the Muslim religion & culture?

Yes I think they do.

If they do, then they must have another agenda planned, (and its a world wide one) and I believe its one to outsmart everyone, including the Muslim and cause chaos amongts the people, to then be able to come forth and seem like saving everybody and by this, bringing in the NWO which will seem peaceful at first and then its true colors will begin to shine through.

It seems no one can stop this from happening.

Just like the federal Reserve, No one seems capable to bring down this Monster.

The Anti Christ has close ties with the Federal Reserve

I don't know what the Elites are up to, I've heard many theories.  I agree it seems like the Political Elites have a plan, do you remember yrs ago they told the Western nations there was over population and they brained washed generations since the 60's to stop having large families, now the Western countries are top heavy with too many aging and not enough in the workforce. The policy  seems to be for replacing the western populations with the incoming muslim migrants for cheap labor  I guess?  The problem is the Muslims when in large groups do not integrate they congregate. I doubt the immigrators  will work for minimum wage when they are demanding wifi, cell phones , money and houses instead of apartments  etc....in the refuge camps  & when they reach larger numbers start to more aggressively

Hi Davida,

What do I know really of anything, just I do try to look at all sides, and also look at history.

History, if we don't learn from it, has a tendency to repeat itself.

The ones who control are the one who have the big bucks.

For now it seems to appear to be that its the Federal reserve and its cabal.

They are the puppet master helping to create chaos in order to bring about change. They will do this at any means including if thousands of people die to attain their end game goal.

That's what they tried to do with Hitler, create chaos to bring on change. The plans for a NWO have been in the making for a very long time.

If we look at Hitler, he was used, groomed into being the representative working towards this NWO. The federal reserve did help fund Hitlers Nazi Party. In the end, Hitler dream came to a close, but for the Federal reserve and its puppeteers, they made money from the war and this war was just another stepping stone to their eventual take over plan.

I believe the Anti Christ will come from Jewish ancestry. The anti Christ will be the "Jew" from the head up type that Christ Jesus mentioned was a devil. There are many atheist Jews today, that don't believe in any God. Yes they may believe in tradition but not in God.

The new world order religion can never be Islam because this religion will never amalgamate with other religions, and the atheistic world that we live in would never allow the Muslims religion to dominate all of WORLD politics. I think that the puppet masters behind the focus of the coming NWO are looking to bring forced chaos and division amongs the masses of people all over.

The Islam worldwide problems that we now face is the perfect set-up to create chaos and from that chaos, the NWO will try to ARISE to show a better way, better than Islam, better than Christianity better than Judaism.

If all this is true, I think than God has a funny sense of humor, that this eventual anti Christ will also come from Jewish ancestry, but this time the ancestry kind that Christ Jesus deplored, and that this type of Jew will not be the Christ but the antichrist.

I could be wrong, but i think this Muslim migrant situation is something that is used as a pon to get to something even more evil and completely different from anything we know of yet.

Whatever the case may be, the Muslim migrants have now come in to ALL countries and there is little to no stopping those immigrated to demand that their rights be met and that these same get involved in politics and try to change existing policies.

What will happen is that the governments will then have to look at ways to change policies more and more to try and adjust to all different diverse type groups demanding change, so that everyone is : "fairly treated" and to me the only solution would be to banish all existing religions to have any dominion whatsoever in the world wide political arena.

Remember the bible says:  will have a form of godliness but will deny its power.

2 Timothy 3:5

Evil in the Last Days
4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these! 6They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions,…

So in my humble opinion, the Muslim Migrant situation is just a pon to be used for bigger ulterior motives controlled by the existing monopolizing world wide cabal pupetteers.

1 minute ago, Davida said:

LOL! I'm pretrib so I don't want to be here to know when the Anti-Christ is revealed.

lol, me too

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

6 hours ago, Davida said:

I agree, Amir Tsarfati gives good support for the Anti-Christ coming out of Europe and he has said as a Jew himself that no Jew will bow down to a Muslim as their Messiah  but they would to a Westerner or a Jew. LOL! I'm pretrib so I don't want to be here to know when the Anti-Christ is revealed.

The antichrist is already here...2nd Thess 2 3&4 Revelation 17 and he is a westerner, based in Europe.