IGNORED

US Army Puts Muslim In Charge of Troops Religious Needs

Jewels7

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Apparently the Army was satisfied after it removed any semblance of Judeo-Christianity from its own chaplaincy's regimental crest. The other branches of the US armed forces also followed suit except for the USAF, which is now under a great deal of pressure from the Freedom from Religion humanist cult to kowtow to secularism.

I am not talking about removing symbols; I am talking about removing actual Christian Chaplains and Rabbis.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

The military chaplaincy is a "one size fits all" approach to ministry as its chaplains are expected to service soldiers of all faiths, including atheists and agnostics.

And to ensure that approach, the Army Chaplains Corps removed the Mogen David -- along with a tablet of the Ten Commandments -- and The Cross from the now empty pages of the Bible on the regimental crest pictured below.

I have one of the last crests with both icons still present.

6162__big.jpg

Is this the new one or the old one?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

5 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Is this the new one or the old one?

The new (as of Dec 1993); the older crest had the two icons below -- cross and tablet with Mogen David -- on the pages of the book under the dove.

US_Army_Chaplain_School_emblem_4.jpg

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not talking about removing symbols; I am talking about removing actual Christian Chaplains and Rabbis.

Rabbis are also actual Chaplains.

"Since 2001, six Muslim chaplains have joined the force. There are also six Orthodox chaplains and 10 Jewish chaplains on active duty...."

https://www.army.mil/article/62568

In the US Army, Jewish Chaplains were always in the minority.

5 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

Under whose administration were these purging done?

The "purge" began in late 1993.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Rabbis are also actual Chaplains.

Whatever

"Since 2001, six Muslim chaplains have joined the force. There are also six Orthodox chaplains and 10 Jewish chaplains on active duty...."

https://www.army.mil/article/62568

In the US Army, Jewish Chaplains were always in the minority.

Yes and over time, that number of Muslim "chaplains" (so-called) will increase.  And we don't need Muslims "chaplains" bringing their unconstitutional sharia law into the military, which is sworn to defend the very Constitution that Muslims hate and fraudulently swear to defend.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Whatever

Yes and over time, that number of Muslim "chaplains" (so-called) will increase.  And we don't need Muslims "chaplains" bringing their unconstitutional sharia law into the military, which is sworn to defend the very Constitution that Muslims hate and fraudulently swear to defend.

And at the current rate of them joining the military, in the year 2555 they will have taken over the Chaplin corps completely!  :24:

Guest shiloh357
33 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And at the current rate of them joining the military, in the year 2555 they will have taken over the Chaplin corps completely!  :24:

It won't stay the current rate.  Not way Muslims infiltrate. 

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

As commissioned officers, all chaplains have to swear the following oath.

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ... (DA Form 71)

Of course, former Army Medical Corps psychiatrist Nidal Malik Hasan undoubtedly swore the same oath.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

As commissioned officers, all chaplains have to swear the following oath.

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ... (DA Form 71)

Of course, former Army Medical Corps psychiatrist Nidal Malik Hasan undoubtedly swore the same oath.

Sure, but Muslims are a different, and untrustworthy breed.  In Islam, promises are made to be broken.