• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/7/2017 at 11:05 AM, worthy said:

Trump offers to maintain Planned Parenthood funding if it halts abortions

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-offers-to-maintain-planned-parenthood-funding-if-it-halts-abortions/

Certainly this is a step in the right direction and I'm tickled pink and sincerely hope and pray it happens and the Lord intervenes on our behalf, however... I don't think it's going to happen, and here's my thoughts.

At this time, I believe the Lord has turned His face away from our nation and turned us and our nation over to our own devices. As every other great nation in history, that has turned their backs on God, and legalized acts that are an abomination to God, we are experiencing the exact same thing before national judgment commences. Which are:

(1) Kicking God out of our schools, programs, public life and government.. Passing law calling evil good and good evil. Not allowing our officials or the military to invoke Christ's name in prayer. Forming to initiate the Bible and Christian preaching "hate speech" and regulated (Pagan / Heathen). Television programs, documentaries, government officials mocking our Lord Jesus Christ and our faith.

(2) The legalized and government funded programs to slaughter millions of innocents in the womb (child sacrifice). Margaret Sanger is a goddess to many a public official and much of society.

(3) Governmental legalization, encouragement for celebration, support, hate crime law, and equal rights for Sodomites (immorality).

The historical pattern is crystal clear for the nations that legalized the preceding. The only place in scripture I'm aware of that the Lord withheld judgment was Nineveh, where they were going to be destroyed in 40 days, but they sincerely repented. I don't see U.S. as a nation repenting one iota, in fact I see our nation rapidly abandoning our God of the Bible, and promoting Allah, ecumenicalism, one world theology and wickedness of every sort. 

But these are just my observations and opinions.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

I don't foresee America's women having to go backward. We had to fight for the right to control births since man made a law claiming ownership of women.

Overpopulation kills the most arrogant species on earth. No way we stop killing the unborn when we kill the full grown for money, power, and the fuel rendered down from fossils.

We live on the dead. We fight to the death for the gold we get from selling the dead. We worship death.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, tinyprayers said:

I don't foresee America's women having to go backward. We had to fight for the right to control births since man made a law claiming ownership of women.

Overpopulation kills the most arrogant species on earth. No way we stop killing the unborn when we kill the full grown for money, power, and the fuel rendered down from fossils.

We live on the dead. We fight to the death for the gold we get from selling the dead. We worship death.

So, I assume what you're saying is, abortion for convenience sake is an acceptable form of birth control? I don't recall in American history where women in particular were required to wear slave tags, or listed as property owned. Please enlighten me.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Dripping sarcasm. What psalm is that?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but... Every statistic I've seen shows 95% of PP business is abortion related. 

That's why it will be defended I hope.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8