Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Since your thread does not include an embedded video, I moved it to the General Forum. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

8 hours ago, BacKaran said:

http://so4j.com/gospel-of-jesus-christ

Wonderful true Christian site with the Truth and exposing of fakes preachers teachers and prophets.

Let me know what you think.

Karan ?

I agree Karan it's a very good site with several good videos and preachers on it. Right now I'm listening to a man named John MacArthur. He's talking about how we won't get the best of life until we leave here and get to heaven. This guy is so right because many of us have a lot of problems, I know I do. This is to be expected. Our best life is to come, we have an inheritance coming. Thank you for providing it.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, BacKaran said:

http://so4j.com/gospel-of-jesus-christ

Wonderful true Christian site with the Truth and exposing of fakes preachers teachers and prophets.

Let me know what you think.

Karan ?

I enjoy Bob DeWaay. He posts a lot of articles at Critical Issues Commentary. http://cicministry.org/

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,777
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

26 minutes ago, books said:

I enjoy Bob DeWaay. He posts a lot of articles at Critical Issues Commentary. http://cicministry.org/

It's not vary good. 

He forgets to hold on to the message that Jesus is Love. 

We must portrait God and Jesus loving us when we were lost, before we repent. 

I don't want to hurt your fellings, that's how I see it. 

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

He mainly deals with spiritual warfare, he shows his love by warning those he cares for. So he hasn't forgotten the message of love.

Too many are caught up in the syrupy sentimental thing they call love...that's only an empty hug.

I had the Love of JESUS CHRIST in mind, the Love of the New Covenant. 

The Love that inspite of knowing that we deserve to be punished, it extends pardon because he loves us, not because we have earn it, and that too where it's applicable, which is very important. 

The Love that is patient, and has in mind to build and not to destroy. 

41 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That's nice but that love also warns the sheep of the wolves. It's the wolves that will destroy the sheep if there is no warning.

for I did not shrink from declaring to you the whole counsel of God. Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood. I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves will arise men speaking twisted things, to draw away the disciples after them. Therefore be alert, remembering that for three years I did not cease night or day to admonish every one with tears.
(Act 20:27-31)

The point about the Love of Jesus is that , I do think from some of his messages the Love of JESUS CHRIST has been set aside. 

And I can say that on more than one ground. 

One of them is that he uses the fear of future garranty punishment to scare people into living the good life. 

This message does not reflect JESUS CHRIST,

Jesus Christ has taken the fear of Hell away from a Believer in his Cross. 

Paul is teaching a deferent message. 

He said ; (speaking to believers ), do not take advantage of the Lord patience and kindness, who does not come to your judgement right away, waiting for you to come to repentance. 

The Lords judgement is with his own, the unbelievers have their own Lords to judge them. 

Speaking of an active judgement, in the course of our lives. 

29 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The point about the Love of Jesus is that , I do think from some of his messages the Love of JESUS CHRIST has been set aside. 

And I can say that on more than one ground. 

One of them is that he uses the fear of future garranty punishment to scare people into living the good life. 

This message does not reflect JESUS CHRIST,

Jesus Christ has taken the fear of Hell away from a Believer in his Cross. 

Paul is teaching a deferent message. 

He said ; (speaking to believers ), do not take advantage of the Lord patience and kindness, who does not come to your judgement right away, waiting for you to come to repentance. 

The Lords judgement is with his own, the unbelievers have their own Lords to judge them. 

Speaking of an active judgement, in the course of our lives. 

20 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Can you give an example as I am only so-so knowledgeable about Bob DeWaay, and I have not heard that.

Check the titles of the messages at his website. 

Then you will see how far he is from the Love of JESUS CHRIST. 

It seems that he gives the message that the Heavenly inheritance is only for the self-righteous believers.   

I don't think prayer can save him from his mind.

PS

You are posting scriptures without the context, I don't know what do you want to do with them. 

Do you want to discuss them? 

15 minutes ago, Yowm said:

We have been over the importance of warning the sheep, that is his ministry.

Now you made this statement..."One of them is that he uses the fear of future garranty punishment to scare people into living the good life."

Can you give me an example, so we can discuss it. Don't send me fishing to his site because I'm not sure what you are referring to...I may come back with a perch instead of a yellowtail.

He is all over the place with messages to this like 

HeLL is full of Believers in JESUS CHRIST. 

I hope that I didn't get this wrong. 

What whould that mean; 

Are you ready to die? 

Can I make it more clear, what else can I say, call him names. 

He is not right , this message is not from God. 

But he has many followers, strange, wondering if people stop reading the correct Scriptures about Salvation. 

Like we do not have a Savior. 

Jesus is not with that message. 

This is not the truth Gospel. Hope I am clear. 

Guest BacKaran

I know Bob DeWaay as it was his preaching that exposed me to hermanuetics and expository sermons.

I told my husband, I don't care if gas goes up to $50 a gallon, we are driving to hear Bob tell the MEAT of the Bible to those who are hungering for God's deeper Truths, we are way past the baby milk stage.

Ryan Habbena, preaching under Bob's tutilage, began a sister church in the East side of town and Bob's brother attends there with me and others. 

Bob tells the Truth and if it seems blunt, that is the purpose of his messages.

Hell is not pretty, and if that's what it takes, pictures of hell and brimstone, to get people thinking seriously about their eternity, than Bob has done his job.

Is it love to let people remain in sin or with just the basics of the Gospel when they can dig deeper into God's Word?  Ryan has a radio show called Digging deeper and it's on audio sermon.com  as well.

People Should fear the future without God!

That's a great question... Are you ready to die?

I'm not afraid to die because I know Christ as my Savior and Christ was not shy about being blunt. He was a radical in His day, it's all in the Bible.

Bob is right on with God. His commentaries are wonderful letters of how to apply God's love in daily life.

Now Bob has different escathelogical beliefs than I but that's not a salvation issue. He is my brother in Christ.

John MacArthur is another wonderful preacher of God's. Again he is pretrib and I'm pre wrath, again, it's not a salvation or Gospel issue. We Can differ on things.

As a born again sinner in Christ, those who call me self righteous are those who are still bound in sin or who remain in error in their understanding of what the Bible really says and their hermanuetics.

Christ believers are not self righteous, we boast in nothing but Christ who did it all for all who are saved in His righteousness.

Bob is bold, people may not like that but he always tells The TRUTH. Just as Christ did, Bob will offend those who are perishing in sin.

I thank God for leading me to Bob DeWaay and John MacArthur and Paul Washer and Justin Peters and Martha Mac and the SO4J team, Ray Comfort and his team.

God's grown me so much in the last ten years, I cannot have imagined I would be bold aka confident enough to witness to others and asking others.. are you ready to die? What happens after you die? Do you know the Gospel message?

Hell is full of believers like the rich man... They didn't believe until they went to hell that Christ is who He said He is and now sadly they they learned the Truth to late.

Peoples actions aka sins and disbelief have consequences and hell or heaven is a conscious choice people make before they die.

There's no sugar coating the life of a born again Christian, it's a hard life but the rewards are eternal!

Edited by BacKaran