• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Jaydog1976 said:

First off I am not sure what I did or said that made you so angry with me. All I did was responded to your post and the fact that there is no scriptural evidence of what your OP was all about. Yes I agree that you put Luke 24 in your post but that doesn't mean it supported anything. I also didn't say anything that others had said before me. Also I do not argue I discuss. I am not here to win arguments or discussions I'll let God's Word prove whether a discussion's point is true or valid. I am here on this site because I love the Lord and His Word. While I know that I don't know everything about God and even His Word (no one does) I do know when things are not right or true based upon my reading and studying of God's Word. 

I am also not sure what I said was self-destructive. If standing for God's Word is self-destructive then I guess that is that case but I won't stop trusting what God's Word has to say. I may not always have the answers and I know there are many more on this thread that know way more than I do, but I do know when an opinion is based up God's Word and when scripture is trying to be "fit" into an opinion. 

For the sake of keeping this thread clear of attack I won't respond to anything in here anymore. I apparently upset the OP and that was not intentional at all. Bottom line is God's Word will either prove the opinion right or wrong. And as I said I will always stand by what God says and not what someone's opinion is not matter how sincere they are about their opinion.

Please stop responding here unless you are addressing the OP. I'm more than happy to talk with you in a private message about any angst you may have against me.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Please stop responding here unless you are addressing the OP. I'm more than happy to talk with you in a private message about any angst you may have against me.   

I have addressed the OP and very clearly I might add. I was very kind in my response to you and again you have attacked me as though I did something wrong to you. I have reported both posts to the moderator.  

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

19 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Again I posted 5 verses in the OP and all of Luke 24 is cited. Please stop trying to derail the thread just because you have lost other arguments in other threads with me. Try to learn from where you have gone wrong. Learning from ones mistakes is healthy. What you are doing here is self destructive and I have reported you for everyone's good.  

WIJC has been banned from the thread and will be issued a warning point for the above statement. We really are very serious about debating the subject and not the person. Please keep this in mind everyone.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

First, this is not one persons forum where they can tell anyone how they are to post.

Second, it is not the responsibility for anyone to ever prove something is not in scripture.

Third, it is the responsibility for someone to prove what they claim is true from scripture.

Fourth, if someone believes something is pointing to an event or that they derived something out of scripture, as this thread is all about, to claim it a fact is not true.  It is their personal theology or belief, not fact.

Fifth, personal attacks will never be allowed.  Period.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I DID do that, here it is again: 

Esther 3:12

Then on the thirteenth day of the first month the royal secretaries were summoned.

Later that day:

Esther 4:15-16
15 Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai: 16 “Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my attendants will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish.”

Esther broke with tradition and rather than eat the Passover meal she decided to fast in the hope of receiving God’s Favour, as she was about to break a law that could have resulted in her receiving a death sentence. In recognition of this event many of the Jews who were saved began a tradition by fasting over these same three days and instead ate the Passover meal early on the 13th, others however continued to eat it on the normal day. (I believe the Essenes kept the fast of Esther).  

After the last supper, that took place on the evening of the 13th Aviv as the sun set, Jesus also fasted over these same three days, ending on the evening of the sixteenth day when He broke bread with Cleopas and the other disciple in Emmaus (Luke 24). He then immediately appeared to the eleven disciples in the upper room that night and asked for some broiled fish to eat. His disciples also fasted over that time just as Jesus had said they would:

Mark 2:19-20
19 Jesus answered, “How can the guests of the bridegroom fast while he is with them? They cannot, so long as they have him with them. 20 But the time will come when the bridegroom will be taken from them, and on that day they will fast.

Can you see the scripture in bold above? Those scriptures show that Jesus said He and His disciples would fast when He would be taken away (Mark 2:19-20) and that they fasted from the last supper which was on the 13th Aviv till the evening of the 16th Aviv (Luke 24), which exactly matched the same 3 days Esther fasted (Esther 3:16 to 4:16).

Esther's fast was a prophetic foreshadow of what Jesus would do, just like Passover or Shavout (Pentecost) etc.   

NO, the scripture doesn't say that. It says the DISCIPLES would fast when Jesus was TAKEN AWAY. There is no fasting when you are in the presence of God.