IGNORED

Study to show thyself approved unto God.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,235
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,235
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

If you put these things before the brothers, you will be a good servant of Christ Jesus, being trained in the words of the faith and of the good doctrine that you have followed.
(1Ti 4:6)

Amen, I may add that:  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. King James Version (KJV) II Timothy 3:16

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On Wednesday, March 08, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Walter and Deborah said:

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15

I agree.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Praise God's Son Jesus Christ

Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. (Hos. 4:1)

And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. (Acts 8:37 - KJB)

_________________________ (Acts 8:37 - NIV)

^
ye have perverted the words of the living God (Jer. 23:26)

The perfect Word of Jesus Christ is in the King James Bible, and nowhere else today.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7 - KJB)

For there are three that testify: (1 John 5:7 - NIV)
^

Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you (Jer. 23:39)

Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these. (Jer. 7:2-4)

KJB - Every word of God is pure (Prov. 30:5)
^
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:27-28)

NIV (or any other non-KJB text)
^
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. (John 10:5)

A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels (Prov. 1:5)

He that is of God heareth God's words (John 8:47)

Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. (1 John 4:6)

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,848
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

13 hours ago, 1 John 3:23 said:

Praise God's Son Jesus Christ

Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. (Hos. 4:1)

And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. (Acts 8:37 - KJB)

_________________________ (Acts 8:37 - NIV)

^

The perfect Word of Jesus Christ is in the King James Bible, and nowhere else today.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7 - KJB)

For there are three that testify: (1 John 5:7 - NIV)
^

Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you (Jer. 23:39)

Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these. (Jer. 7:2-4)

KJB - Every word of God is pure (Prov. 30:5)
^
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:27-28)

^
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. (John 10:5)

A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels (Prov. 1:5)

He that is of God heareth God's words (John 8:47)

Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. (1 John 4:6)

I don't understand what this is all about. 

King James is good, but why the other comments. 

Whether you read King James or another translation, someone can still find the truth, and believe and study to make himself approved by JESUS CHRIST. 

Maybe not approved by others, but approved by JESUS CHRIST. 

This is the theme to be approved by JESUS CHRIST. 

JESUS can not Judge anyone for what they do not know. 

Ignorance is a excuse for Jesus Christ. 

Distortion because of missconseptions is still an excuse to Jesus Christ. 

People do the wrong thing and believe they are approved by JESUS CHRIST, believing that they are in the will of God , when they are not,

they can not be judge, but the thing they do or say is not approved. 

Like when someone says to a Believer in Jesus Christ; 

Repent or you are going to Hell. 

No matter what Bible you read , you are going to find out that this statement is not Truth. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,145
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I don't understand what this is all about. 

King James is good, but why the other comments. 

Whether you read King James or another translation, someone can still find the truth, and believe and study to make himself approved by JESUS CHRIST. 

Maybe not approved by others, but approved by JESUS CHRIST. 

This is the theme to be approved by JESUS CHRIST. 

JESUS can not Judge anyone for what they do not know. 

Ignorance is a excuse for Jesus Christ. 

Distortion because of missconseptions is still an excuse to Jesus Christ. 

People do the wrong thing and believe they are approved by JESUS CHRIST, believing that they are in the will of God , when they are not,

they can not be judge, but the thing they do or say is not approved. 

Like when someone says to a Believer in Jesus Christ; 

Repent or you are going to Hell. 

No matter what Bible you read , you are going to find out that this statement is not Truth. 

So you don't believe repentance is a step toward eternal life?

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

So you don't believe repentance is a step toward eternal life?

Repentance is something available to everyone in the world , at all stages of life.

Our parents can call us to repent, the representatives of the state, and sociaty and so on, and it is not only part of the Christian faith. 

Jesus Christ call us first to faith, he said believe in me, I am the ETERNAL LIFE. 

When someone believes in Jesus Christ , has the moment of believing the ETERNAL LIFE, has JESUS CHRIST.

To be under the blood of Jesus Christ is having the ETERNAL LIFE. 

a step towards ETERNAL LIFE for those who do not believe, and have denied JESUS CHRIST, and are called to repentance  for denieing that Jesus is the CHRIST, and call to change their mind and believe. 

That's what happened in Acts two. 

Peter did not call them to repent for their sins as the sin of breaking the commandments but from their WRONG done to Jesus to perceiving him not being the CHRIST. 

Peter called upon to them who had denied that Jesus was the CHRIST. 

And he called them to faith. 

Thank for enquiring, I had the chance to explain. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,145
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Repentance is something available to everyone in the world , at all stages of life.

Our parents can call us to repent, the representatives of the state, and sociaty and so on, and it is not only part of the Christian faith. 

Jesus Christ call us first to faith, he said believe in me, I am the ETERNAL LIFE. 

When someone believes in Jesus Christ , has the moment of believing the ETERNAL LIFE, has JESUS CHRIST.

To be under the blood of Jesus Christ is having the ETERNAL LIFE. 

a step towards ETERNAL LIFE for those who do not believe, and have denied JESUS CHRIST, and are called to repentance  for denieing that Jesus is the CHRIST, and call to change their mind and believe. 

That's what happened in Acts two. 

Peter did not call them to repent for their sins as the sin of breaking the commandments but from their WRONG done to Jesus to perceiving him not being the CHRIST. 

Peter called upon to them who had denied that Jesus was the CHRIST. 

And he called them to faith. 

Thank for enquiring, I had the chance to explain. 

2 Corinthians 7:10 (KJV)

[10] For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Paul taught repentance comes before salvation ...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

KJB
^
the Word was God  (John 1:1)

And the Word was made flesh (John 1:14)

there is none good but one, that is, God (Matt. 19:7)

Every word of God is pure (Prov. 30:5)

as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. (Ps. 12:6)

^
go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. (Jer. 25:6)

Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these. (Jer. 7:4)

12 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Whether you read King James or another translation, someone can still...study to make himself approved by JESUS CHRIST.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord. (Jer. 23:1)

and caused my people Israel to err. (Jer. 23:13)

they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness (Jer. 23:14)

they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord. (Jer. 23:16)

They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you. For who hath stood in the counsel of the Lord, and hath perceived and heard his word ? who hath marked his word, and heard it? (Jer. 23:17-18)

But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. (Jer. 23:22)

Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.  (Jer. 23:30)

^
Trust ye not in lying words (Jer. 7:4)

KJB
^
It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Matt. 4:4)

I can not respond, you are commenting like you live the time of Jeremiah, or that you live during those times when those things were happening. 

And those things are spoken to those people by someone who is not more, and he does not have prophets anymore and his Kingdom has finished long time ago, and no one has taken his place, for there is a new covenant ratified and a new Kingdom revealed, and the faith of that time has passed away and there is not a Lord to Bless under that covenant or to judge for that matter. 

JESUS said there is a new garment, complete and without the need for patches from the old.