notsolostsoul

story of Job, a few things that never sat right with me.

I think Life on earth is a trial to see if we glorify and thank God,follow through all till death.  1 COR 15:25 But God said he won't tempt us above that we are able. So JOB was strong. My opinion

5 hours ago, Theophilus said:

I think Life on earth is a trial to see if we glorify and thank God,follow through all till death.  1 COR 15:25 But God said he won't tempt us above that we are able. So JOB was strong. My opinion

:thumbsup:

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:17

• Thumbs Up 1

Forgot I used rm 1:21 as reference for glorify and thank also mt 24:13 till the end. While I know faith is of the upmost importance, soul saving, I don't think we should be willingly, knowledgefully sinful either, JM 4:17, LK 12:48, HEB 10:26, 

On 3/13/2017 at 3:15 PM, notsolostsoul said:

However, in this story of Job, here was a man living rightly, not perfect but rightly,

Why do you say not perfect ?   Where did that idea come from ?

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:25 PM, simplejeff said:

Why do you say not perfect ?   Where did that idea come from ?

It was a bit of being lost in translation and lack of growth.

Some verses use "blameless and upright" and also I was thinking along the lines of when Jesus says

Mark 10:18King James Version (KJV)

18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is God.

However, since then, after re-reading (continuously re-reading), I can understand that if God saw Job as perfect, it is because Job was perfect to God's definition, not Man's.

I find when I re-read more is revealed, more adds up and more is understandable. I still question, but that is because I seek the Truth in full.