The Shroud of Turin has been Dated to the 1st Century AD

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

This documentary is 44 mins long and is not copy righted. It provides scientific evidence the Turin Shroud is the one Jesus was wrapped in. 

This documentary is 87 mins long and is not copy-righted. It shows scientific proof how they extracted an accurate image of what Jesus looked like. 

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings When.Is.Jesus.Coming

I always enjoy these documentaries......I don't think we will ever really know for sure or have any real evidence to confirm the validity of the shroud simply because if it was undoubtedly proven to be authentic there would be so many who would fall to idolatry ,worshipping the shroud as some mystical,magical objec/relict of power.......as some already do......I've seen much better studies than these that really present very strong proof(it would seem) that it is indeed the actual cloth........I'll stick to focusing on the ONE WHO left a cloth behind,left this earth to go on to Glory in the Heavens,sitting now at the right Hand of our Father......our Living Redeemer

But,for me it doesn't matter,I am a Believer so if these studies lead anyone who is in the dark to see the LIGHT then God gets the  Glory!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

When I first heard about the Shroud I gave a lot of thought and reading and research into it....   somewhere along the way I realized that true or not, it really didn't matter to me in the least concerning my stand as a christian.....   it is rather interesting how the image got there though and science wise I'm still rather intrigued about it.