IGNORED

No evidence of collusion with Russia by Trump's campaign according to James Clapper

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

So, in other words you will believe the part that helps our Beloved President Trump and deny the part that does not.

Fair enough 

No, and again that's just another one of your strawmen you love to use.

Clapper had no choice but to admit that there weas no evidence of collusion.  But whether or not there was any wiretapping is still under investigation, and since he has a lied under oath about the NSA, then he can't really be trusted to tell the truth.

I would be willing to wager if Trump had ever lied under oath, you would have a field day with it.  But since Clapper is anti-Trump, the fact that he lied under oath makes you no never mind.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

54 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Clapper had no choice but to admit that there weas no evidence of collusion. 

He did not have to admit to anything, that is just silly.  

But whether or not there was any wiretapping is still under investigation, and since he has a lied under oath about the NSA, then he can't really be trusted to tell the truth.

I agree he cannot be trusted at, but I take that for all his words, not just the ones that I disagree with.  Remember, it was a Trump follower who put this thread up and who are taking the word of a man they know is a liar. 

I would be willing to wager if Trump had ever lied under oath, you would have a field day with it.  But since Clapper is anti-Trump, the fact that he lied under oath makes you no never mind.

Actually it makes a lot of "mind" to me, that is why I am not trusting him, but you do not seem to mind at all since you are believing him now.   You are the one that is being selective here, not me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, and again that's just another one of your strawmen you love to use.

Clapper had no choice but to admit that there weas no evidence of collusion.  But whether or not there was any wiretapping is still under investigation, and since he has a lied under oath about the NSA, then he can't really be trusted to tell the truth.

Well I want to post a strawman too...here, Shiloh, knock it down!  Maybe that will fill the quota for a while!  :D

Strawman.jpg

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

18 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

So the truth comes out in the wash. 

Does this mean we have to clap for Clapper? Let's not forget that it was Clapper who tried to foist the bogus scenario in the first place.  He cannot be trust for anything.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

39 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Does this mean we have to clap for Clapper? Let's not forget that it was Clapper who tried to foist the bogus scenario in the first place.  He cannot be trust for anything.

No, he can't, that's true.  In this case though, there was nothing he could do BUT speak the truth.  Where do we get these people that end up in government anyway???? :blink: