JennJ

No need to fear

5 posts in this topic

With the way the world is today...threats of terrorism, debauchery, lack of morals, etc.... It is such a comfort to know we, as Christians, have a real hope. Ive heard my parents and grandparents describe how the world was when they were young children, and young adults, and how different times are now....can be scary. But we have hope...a real hope...not hope like we hope it will rain, or hope I feel better, but a hope which is really a sure thing. That hope is Jesus Christ....Praise His Name! We know, without a doubt, He will keep us safe while we are on this wicked earth, and we know our eternity is secure! Hallelujah!

Thank you for the reminder! As one who suffers from anxiety, I am finally trusting God to take all my fears away.

What's the worst that could happen to any of us? 

Torture, yes, the Bible says we will be inflicted for a short time.

Death, yes, so that means we will be in heaven earlier than we thought we would be.

We are not of this world so our expectations are in Jesus Christ Who saved us! He saved us, we have nothing, no thing, to fear.

Praise God for His assurance in this turbulent times, His plan is falling into place as the world falls apart 😊

Amen

I'm reading a book by Adrian Rogers, and he mentions the book of John as the assurance book! 

I know I'm saved being a doubt.

You can know you are saved without a doubt!

Isn't God amazing? 🤗

On 3/12/2017 at 6:59 PM, BacKaran said:

I'm reading a book by Adrian Rogers, and he mentions the book of John as the assurance book! 

I know I'm saved being a doubt.

You can know you are saved without a doubt!

Isn't God amazing? 🤗

God is amazing!