IGNORED

Crush on man at church

Guest Thallasa
On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, bornagain2011 said:

So, I wanted to give another update.

I realized that my problem didn't have to do with S. It has to do with my personal relationship with God. Since my last post I've started reading the Bible and praying throughout the day, my husband and I have been praying together as well. I haven't really thought about S, and I can tell my feelings have died down.

We are still switching churches though, at least for a while.

We have been seeing God do amazing things daily :) .

I have been leaving my Bible open in a centralized location and reading scripture off and on all day. I've been calling it "snacking on his Word." my husband and I have gained a lot of insights from Paul's letters to the churches. God is showing us some pretty neat stuff!

This was a quick update, we are heading to some friends house now.

:)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

So, today I went to my friend's church. It was ok. I was just glad to have a break from my church. But Im not sure what to do. That church didn't feel like home to me. I feel homesick for my church. My husband is taking our son to our church next week. Im not sure if I will try out a different church next week, or maybe just use the 2 hours to pray and worship at home. I might do that.

I've decided with my husband of course, that I will come back to our church after a break. We talked about ways to create boundaries and flee certain situations. First of all I will only be going to church on Sundays when my husband can go with me (every other Sunday) this way I don't appear solo or single. Another thing we will do is try to stay by eachothers side, if S comes up to me while I am by myself I will look for a way out of the conversation in a polite way, if S comes up to us as a couple i will wander off to talk to one of my girl friends. 

I haven't really been thinking about the situation or S very much lately. I thought about him today a little while I watched the clock creep closer to our church's service time. I had fleeting thoughts that I pushed out of my head. 

I finished the book of Joshua today and read a little bit of Colossians. But mostly I've been singing praises today, at church and during a long drive today. I feel so blessed and grateful for the things He has been doing in my life and my marriage. He has provided a witnessing opportunity, the first time I failed, but I saw the person again and came prepared, gave him a Christian gospel comic with my husband's phone number. 

So, Im learning that as long as I stay in the Word and in communication with God that I can resist the devil. 

I've been battling with what fleeing temptation would look like in my situation, does it mean leaving my church family and losing that support and fellowship, or does it mean not allowing for tempting situations while at the church? Like walking away from S and cleaving to my husband? Or not volunteering for things S is involved in? I can see many ways to flee temptation while still attending the church. I used to leave right after service and not stay and mingle because S would migrate towards me. But I started not doing that as much. I would start doing that again. It felt empowering. I wonder if that's a sinful feeling? 

I better get going. I knew today would be a little tough because its Sunday. But it will get easier. It's amazing how fleeting and feeble emotions are. That's why I know this isn't love, and that it's just a sinful aspect of myself that needs repented of. 

Good night! God bless!

• 4 weeks later...

Another update, even though this is becoming a non issue...

This past Sunday was my first time back at church. It was for Easter Sunday, so I was there with my husband and all 3 kids. I stayed with them when I greeted people. I never wandered off by myself.

S didn't talk to me, and I didn't talk to him. I barely even looked at him. I was nervous when we first got there, but my nerves calmed down after a while. I think S kind of senses what's going on because he kept his distance as well . But he usually does that when my husband is around. 

We didn't linger after church, the plan was to leave as fast as we could without seeming rude. 

I don't remember if I mentioned a sale event I went to the other week that S ended up being at? I will tell about that really quickly.

A few weeks ago I took my daughters to a big sale event where there would be face painting and games etc. When we got there S was outside giving away free popcicles to kids. The place was actually pretty dead. He said "hey you are alive!" I didn't really say anything because it wasn't a question. I smiled and was friendly and took the girls inside.

During our time inside S kept coming in and out and tried to talk to me several times, tried to make jokes and asked what I was up to. I focused on my girls and what they were doing and didn't make eye contact, but still smiled and gave short answers, trying to show him that I was busy. 

His wife is a good friend of mine and was working the face painting table, the area was very small inside where all this was going on so she could see his several attempts of trying to talk to me. But that's somewhat normal behavior for him. It wasn't very busy at all, so he was bored outside I think and wanted to talk to people. 

The pastor of my parent's church and his wife were there, they are good friends of mine, and S knows them too (small town). I spent a lot of time around their craft table with the girls.

When we left S was outside ready to give the girls their popcicles. I tried to keep the talk short and use body language to show we were leaving by taking steps away, but he tried to keep the conversation going by asking questions. I kept the answers short and remained friendly, but left as soon as I could.

This incident made the next few days harder to not think about him. The next day my husband and I were driving through downtown and saw S walking towards his car. He waved at us, and when I looked back he was still staring. It was odd. But probably only odd because I over think things.

So, after those two times of seeing him it took a couple of days of bible reading and staying active and busy to put it out of my mind.

Lately I've been trying to stay busy with a different friend or activity each day. Lots of playdates and parks etc. I haven't been reading my bible as much as I was before, probably because im not in the trenches anymore, but I need to be reading still.

So that's my update. I will continue to alternate between the two churches. Sothis Sunday I will be at my parents church. But there is a birthday party this Friday for a couple of kids from my church, so S may be there, but I doubt it. He usually sends his wife and kids to these so he can have a break.

But I will make a plan for if he is there.

Edited to add that the church I've been going to for a few weeks is my parent's new church, not my friends charismatic one. This other church is a calvery church where all the bikers for Christ guys go, which is why my parents go because my dad is in the process of joining their gang. And the pastor is the husband of my good friend. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

BA2011,

You are dishonouring your husband by posting updates about this guy. 

Seriously, you are fanning the flames.

You know its all wrong both your behaviour and his and you need to now be updating this situation with God.

I'm being blunt with you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 3/12/2017 at 1:59 AM, bornagain2011 said:

This is going to be hard to write. I already feel like a horrible person. But here goes...

There is a guy at church that I've had a crush on for over a year now. Him and his wife are good family friends of my husband and I. There is a long history between my husband and them. This man is very involved in youth ministry. He is the associate pastor at our church and is also the youth pastor.

God has placed on my heart last year to be involved in youth ministry. So I started volunteering at our local youth outreach place. Well, he heard about that and started showing up the same nights I was. And then I find out that he used to work for them. This is a long story, but basically the guy who runs this place told him to be home with his family, so what does he do? Joins a bowling league on those nights instead.

So this makes me think he isn't happy in his marriage because he never wants to be home. Their marriage has been a mess before which makes him more susceptible to infidelity. I also noticed that he started looking at me last year after I lost a bunch of weight. I thought I was crazy, but I could see him out of the corner of my eye looking at me, and then he would come over and talk to me. 

I have told my husband all of this, my feelings and everything. We have talked about this a lot and dissected it. Basically what we figured out was that I get bored and lonely, and I am not used to male attention. So, we figured all that out, but now what do i do? We have a meeting with the pastor and deacons tomorrow to become official members so I can start teaching Sunday school. But how do I make these feelings go away? Sometimes they simmer down, and sometimes they are heated up again. He has texted me before about "important stuff", he doesn't text my husband because he isn't involved in ministry things. 

I really want to get over this. My husband has told me I should just tell this guy my feelings and say we can't talk anymore. First of all the last thing I want to do is put it out on the table, because what if he reciprocates? Secondly I don't want him to hate me! That could definetly happen! Or his wife who is a friend of mine would end up hating me too. This feels so high schoolish. 

We've considered switching churches, but this is our family. I would hate to lose all that just because of one person, and what if there are problems at a new church? Wouldn't it be better for me to just learn to get over it? 

I know I wouldn't do anything physical, but I don't really trust myself not to text or get emotionally close. He is very outgoing and talkative. I try to focus on his negative qualities though. 

I took my Facebook off of my tablet so I don't have access to it right now, I kept looking at his Facebook page every day. I don't want to keep giving in to temptation. I deleted him off of Facebook at one point, but he found out about it, which was awkward because to tell the truth would be to sin, so I just had to laugh it off and say it was a long story. After he asked a few times he gave up. I hate lying, but in that situation lying was a better sin than telling the truth.

I need help with this. There is so much more to say. But after tonight I feel its urgent. Its hard to explain, but tonight during a youth event we gave eachother a look. It was an accident on my part. I was talking intensely to someone about a new ministry i wanted to start, so I had a serious look on my face, and then he walked past my table and we locked eyes, it was weird, the look he gave me, it was like a stare. Anyways, im probably reading way too much into it. 

I know I need to just flee temptation, but sometimes even that is hard. The thing that makes it even harder is that my husband had an emotional affair two years ago and I still feel bitterness about that. He hasn't been fully repentant. And I feel like he got away with it because he didn't know he was doing bad, but I can't "get away with it". 

What do I do? Sorry this is so long, there is just a lot to tell. 

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee LITERALLY means RUN! I am not the first person to tell you to run here.

I also much encourage you to stop following your heart!!!!!!! 
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?  Jeremiah 17:9. Not one time in the Bible does it command us to follow our hearts. In fact, it says that out of the heart comes every wicked thing, including adultery (Matthew 15:19) My heart tried to lead me into marriage with a divorced women, it FELT like the right thing to do; she's a single mom, her son needs a father figure, she needs a man in her life to protect her, to provide for her, and give her companionship, why wouldn't this be right in the sight of God? After-all, we are called to serve the orphans and widows. But I was deceived by my heart. Fortunately, I am in DEEP relationship with God and God taught me through conversations with Him; He led me to study the passages on divorce in Hebrew and it is very clear in Hebrew that ALL remarriage outside of the death of the spouse is adultery, no matter who leaves who, both believers, both non-believers, one believer and one non-believer, it doesn't matter, divorce + remarriage = adultery. Done and done in all circumstances, no if's ands or buts about it. And if your husband were to remarry not knowing this you would be causing him to commit adultery as well as yourself, for the church is very confused on this subject, but I know that I know that I know. God has made His conviction and truth VERY clear to me. Here is a study on a part of this topic if you want to learn more about the Hebrew passages on divorce: 
A Study of Remarriage: If The Unbelieving Depart - Weldon E. Warnock: http://truthmagazine.com/archives/volume33/GOT033064.html

So not only is this situation dangerous towards the marriage you are in, it is also even more dangerous because under no circumstances outside of the death of your husband can you remarry and be right with God. His bride will be spotless and without blemish Ephesians 5:27 and remarrying would put you into unrepentant adultery with the person you would be remarried to. The marriage convent is of the utmost importance to God; for we are also the bride to Christ. We must treat our spouses like Christ treats the church (Ephesians 5:25). I do not believe God led you into this situation because the fruit of this circumstance is not love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. (Galatians 5:22) I really want to encourage you to take your revelation and direction from knowing and discerning the voice of God only, this will teach you to be led by the Spirit and not following the heart as well.

This situation is causing you to lie. It's stealing your peace. It's hurting your husband. How can this be of God? This does not sound like a test unless God asks you to move forward in Biblical church disciple immediately against this man; talking to him and his wife (with you and your husband, all together, for you are each one flesh), if that gets no where and he continues to come around you and/or give you looks then you must take more people with you to talk to them about this, and if that goes no where, then you must take it to the church leaders and the church leaders must talk to them about this (as instructed in Matthew 18:15-17). You only have two options, run or church discipline, and if I'm being honest, I, like others here, are also discerning run.

Here's the answer to how you respark your marriage: RUN from this situation, put your eyes solely on Jesus, and Jesus WILL rekindle the fire inside of you for your husband and for the things of Him as well, because God is not messing around with His marriage covenant. I would never return to that church if I were in this situation out of respect for my spouse. The only thing that would bring me comfort if I were a husband in this situation would be to change churches, and your husband is probably going to fight that decision when you bring it up to him out of guilt and shame, and in his humility, but it's not fair to him for you two to stay where you are. He might be putting on a good front, but that's because he's a true man of God who loves you dearly and is trusting the Lord to remove this heartache and burden from your marriage, but it has to be hurting him deeply on the inside, but in his grace, he will not show it.

Changing a church is really not a big deal, adultery really is, and adultery will shatter many more lives than just you and your husband and hurt the body of Christ as a whole. Your husband has been wonderfully gracious to you in this situation. Make the right decision. You have a true man of God by your side, that's a HUGE blessing from the Lord! Please don't take that HUGE blessing; your husband, for granted!!!!!! The Lord will teach you how to love your husband fully as you fully surrender everything to Jesus!!!!! Allow Jesus to give you your every word and action, by discerning His voice, like Jesus did with His Father, for w
hoever claims to live in God must live as Jesus lived (1 John 2:6). Only Jesus can love your husband like he deserves to be loved, you must learn to allow Jesus to give you your every word and action with your husband (and through all situations) and I promise you that your marital relationship will be the deepest it has EVER been! God's path has everything you need, in fullness of joy, peace, and all things good! Take the high road; the narrow road that few find and many seek.

This is all for now. God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! May the Lord establish your steps, and may you not hesitate or tarry on where He's directing you, may He restore the joy of your salvation and help you to get your eyes focused back on Himself, in Jesus' mighty name! Amen. God loves you dearly, and He loves your husband dearly as well! Be well! Stay strong! Trust God! Don't play with fire! And have peace as you follow the path God has made for you out of this, in Jesus' name. I'm happy to talk further if you need.

-Daniel

On 4/19/2017 at 8:43 AM, bornagain2011 said:

Another update, even though this is becoming a non issue...

It is not becoming a non-issue in the eyes of the Lord, please read my previous post.

God loves you dearly! I had not seen your follow up posts until now, all I did was speak what the Lord asked me to speak and send it. Please read it and follow. God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! -Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been on here for a while, but I saw that I had some notifications.

I haven't really been thinking about this much lately, I've been dealing with other stuff. I guess this crush was just a symptom of something deeper going on inside of me. Apparently Im pretty messed up, that's why I need Jesus.

You guys are right,  I was fanning the flames. It felt good to wonder if he liked me. I got such a rush from picking apart his body language and words. But I haven't done that since then. Im ashamed that I even did that. It felt like an addiction and the only way I felt relief was from being engrossed in God's Word and praying throughout the day.

My husband and I have been spending more time together lately as well, and that's been helping with the loneliness. Im not saying this is his fault, but we've both made mistakes lately.

I should also clarify something, I would never leave my husband for this guy. I would never leave my husband period. We have never touched, not even hugged. We have texted maybe 10 times in the 7 years we've known eachother, and it's been about ministry or other innocent stuff. We don't flirt, no sexual talk. He hasn't made any hints that he likes me other than me catching him looking at me, which could very well all be in my head, or just him attracted to me. My feelings for him are inappropriate and I've distanced myself from him. But this isn't a situation that is far along. From the outside it looks very platonic, and Im sure it is on his part. I think the problem is me and my ego.

Sundays are  better now, my heart no longer races and I don't get as anxious or distracted anymore. And by Monday Im back to normal, going about my busy life and not really even thinking about him anymore. So now I know feelings come and go. The sin is dwelling on them and acting on them. I don't think feelings you cant control are a sin. If someone has found a way to just shut down feelings I would love to know. Maybe getting rid of them would be to keep doing what Im doing; staying busy, focusing on God and my family, pushing the thoughts out etc.

I won't be giving anymore updates, I will just be responding to people's comments. The only thing that has happened recently was I wouldn't let him give me a ride home after evening church. I walked from my house to church. I had to pray for strength to say no to that, and to also not dwell on what could have happened conversationally wise.

On 4/28/2017 at 0:00 AM, Daniel_Quartararo said:

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee LITERALLY means RUN! I am not the first person to tell you to run here.

I also much encourage you to stop following your heart!!!!!!! 
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?  Jeremiah 17:9. Not one time in the Bible does it command us to follow our hearts. In fact, it says that out of the heart comes every wicked thing, including adultery (Matthew 15:19) My heart tried to lead me into marriage with a divorced women, it FELT like the right thing to do; she's a single mom, her son needs a father figure, she needs a man in her life to protect her, to provide for her, and give her companionship, why wouldn't this be right in the sight of God? After-all, we are called to serve the orphans and widows. But I was deceived by my heart. Fortunately, I am in DEEP relationship with God and God taught me through conversations with Him; He led me to study the passages on divorce in Hebrew and it is very clear in Hebrew that ALL remarriage outside of the death of the spouse is adultery, no matter who leaves who, both believers, both non-believers, one believer and one non-believer, it doesn't matter, divorce + remarriage = adultery. Done and done in all circumstances, no if's ands or buts about it. And if your husband were to remarry not knowing this you would be causing him to commit adultery as well as yourself, for the church is very confused on this subject, but I know that I know that I know. God has made His conviction and truth VERY clear to me. Here is a study on a part of this topic if you want to learn more about the Hebrew passages on divorce: 
A Study of Remarriage: If The Unbelieving Depart - Weldon E. Warnock: http://truthmagazine.com/archives/volume33/GOT033064.html

So not only is this situation dangerous towards the marriage you are in, it is also even more dangerous because under no circumstances outside of the death of your husband can you remarry and be right with God. His bride will be spotless and without blemish Ephesians 5:27 and remarrying would put you into unrepentant adultery with the person you would be remarried to. The marriage convent is of the utmost importance to God; for we are also the bride to Christ. We must treat our spouses like Christ treats the church (Ephesians 5:25). I do not believe God led you into this situation because the fruit of this circumstance is not love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. (Galatians 5:22) I really want to encourage you to take your revelation and direction from knowing and discerning the voice of God only, this will teach you to be led by the Spirit and not following the heart as well.

This situation is causing you to lie. It's stealing your peace. It's hurting your husband. How can this be of God? This does not sound like a test unless God asks you to move forward in Biblical church disciple immediately against this man; talking to him and his wife (with you and your husband, all together, for you are each one flesh), if that gets no where and he continues to come around you and/or give you looks then you must take more people with you to talk to them about this, and if that goes no where, then you must take it to the church leaders and the church leaders must talk to them about this (as instructed in Matthew 18:15-17). You only have two options, run or church discipline, and if I'm being honest, I, like others here, are also discerning run.

Here's the answer to how you respark your marriage: RUN from this situation, put your eyes solely on Jesus, and Jesus WILL rekindle the fire inside of you for your husband and for the things of Him as well, because God is not messing around with His marriage covenant. I would never return to that church if I were in this situation out of respect for my spouse. The only thing that would bring me comfort if I were a husband in this situation would be to change churches, and your husband is probably going to fight that decision when you bring it up to him out of guilt and shame, and in his humility, but it's not fair to him for you two to stay where you are. He might be putting on a good front, but that's because he's a true man of God who loves you dearly and is trusting the Lord to remove this heartache and burden from your marriage, but it has to be hurting him deeply on the inside, but in his grace, he will not show it.

Changing a church is really not a big deal, adultery really is, and adultery will shatter many more lives than just you and your husband and hurt the body of Christ as a whole. Your husband has been wonderfully gracious to you in this situation. Make the right decision. You have a true man of God by your side, that's a HUGE blessing from the Lord! Please don't take that HUGE blessing; your husband, for granted!!!!!! The Lord will teach you how to love your husband fully as you fully surrender everything to Jesus!!!!! Allow Jesus to give you your every word and action, by discerning His voice, like Jesus did with His Father, for w
hoever claims to live in God must live as Jesus lived (1 John 2:6). Only Jesus can love your husband like he deserves to be loved, you must learn to allow Jesus to give you your every word and action with your husband (and through all situations) and I promise you that your marital relationship will be the deepest it has EVER been! God's path has everything you need, in fullness of joy, peace, and all things good! Take the high road; the narrow road that few find and many seek.

This is all for now. God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! May the Lord establish your steps, and may you not hesitate or tarry on where He's directing you, may He restore the joy of your salvation and help you to get your eyes focused back on Himself, in Jesus' mighty name! Amen. God loves you dearly, and He loves your husband dearly as well! Be well! Stay strong! Trust God! Don't play with fire! And have peace as you follow the path God has made for you out of this, in Jesus' name. I'm happy to talk further if you need.

-Daniel

I was a divorcee when my husband and I met. 

I was in an abusive marriage, we were both atheists at the time. And I left him and became a single mom to two children. I met my husband who led me to Christ. And we were married almost 4 years ago. One of the happiest days of my life! So yes, I am a big fat sinner, Im damaged goods, no one should even associate with me....but guess what? Jesus calls me His. I love the story of Hosea in the Bible. What people, even other Christians consider as trash, God loves with unconditional love. Its very humbling.

On 5/10/2017 at 5:50 PM, bornagain2011 said:

I was a divorcee when my husband and I met. 

I was in an abusive marriage, we were both atheists at the time. And I left him and became a single mom to two children. I met my husband who led me to Christ. And we were married almost 4 years ago. One of the happiest days of my life! So yes, I am a big fat sinner, Im damaged goods, no one should even associate with me....but guess what? Jesus calls me His. I love the story of Hosea in the Bible. What people, even other Christians consider as trash, God loves with unconditional love. Its very humbling.

I surely am not calling you trash. I wouldn't be spending literal hours seeking the Lord on this for you if you weren't important to me or Him. I am surely not saying you are not His either, but that also doesn't mean that everything is right in His sight and that nothing needs to ever change in your life again, do you agree? Your comfort in being a "big fat sinner" is alarming to me and truly heart breaking. We are called to be righteous and holy. Only the humble receive His grace by faith, and the humble are the ones who completely surrender their lives to the will of the work of Jesus Christ through them (Ref. James 4:6 and 1 John 2:6). Anyone who boasts in their sin and unrighteousness immediately raise a red flag for me. "I was a big fat sinner" is one thing. "I am a big fat sinner" is a very different statement. If you don't see the rejuvenating work of Jesus Christ in your life very clearly forming you into the express image of His son with old ways being rapidly replaced by new ways, I would be very cautious in pridefully raising the victory flag.

Again, please don't mistake His love and kindness for that everything is right in His sight. None of us should do this. Jesus was/is so very meek, humble, and loving that Satan truly did believe that he could overthrow Jesus and take His throne. Are you looking at His meekness, humility, and love, and forgetting about His justice and holiness like Satan did? Do you have a list of excuses, just in case, for the day of judgement? Please don't forget that His bride will be spotless and without blemish by the work that has been allowed to be completed by God through them by surrendering to His will and His will alone. I would encourage you to surrender your every word and action to Him by praying without ceasing (talking with God about everything; all day, every day) and following His still soft voice all of your days and see where He takes you. It's the only way to assuredly live. The Lord only corrects the one's that are His anyway, so be of good cheer! This is not a letter of condemnation, but inspiration for clarity for moving forward in freedom in Christ.

Please don't forgot that God loves even those who He condemns to Hell. He condemns because He is just. It is not about our perceived needs and desires, it is about His work of righteousness in our lives and His grace; His grace that comes through humility in heart and humility in truly and fully surrendering to Him. Does it seem like a coincidence that the Lord had me bring up the subject of divorce and remarriage not knowing at all your situation? Something that was fairly unrelated to your initial post. It is possible He is trying to minister into that area?

Putting this entire situation through the filter of God's Holy Bible, it would reveal bondage to a spirit of adultery and that spirit is now tormenting you in new ways by trying to gain a deeper holding and authority. Fortunately, you have continually run to God. It is possible that this spirit was initially let in by unlawful remarriage (for your true husband is still alive)? Remember the woman at the well? Did you ignore the command to stay single outside of being widowed if separated or divorced? I can only encourage a study of the original texts with a concordance to truly understand what Paul was saying. That and praying without ceasing; following God's will.

You have asked for help and responded in defiance, anger, and defensiveness with a hardness heart; in indignation. Is this how you respond to God when He attempts to deal with these situations? Your own lack on peace on this particular subject shows that your conscious is telling you that something is wrong; the heart is desperately deceitful and wicked in all things, it shouldn't be followed. The only way forward is to follow God's way forward, step by step. Patience will bring revelation. Through this revelation found through patience and seeking Him in all things, He will make all things clear. I can only encourage you to seek Him with your whole being!

Never forget that it is better to enter into Heaven without a hand than to lose your entire soul in Hell. We are not called to pursue comfort; the Holy Spirit is our comforter, not the things of this world. We are called to be holy and obedient. Please, humble yourself in the poverty of spirit and seek His way forward. I pray the Lord soften your heart to what He's trying to do and show you the way forward. God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name. <3 -Daniel

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:48

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7:13

1 minute ago, Redemption79 said:

what on earth are you jibbering about?

we are saved through faith not work, how is committing adultery would bar her from entering from heaven assuming she is saved.

to the OP

i strong recommend you that there is a reason why we are asked to flee from sexual immorality.....

it will destroy you even if you get saved.

Remarriage is adultery in all circumstances unless if you lose your spouse to death. The Bible makes this clear when you study what Paul has said about divorce, marriage, and remarriage in the original languages; it's surely less clear in the English translations. So I will ask you, if what I've stated so far is true, then how can someone enter into the Kingdom of Heaven while committing unrepentant adultery through unlawful remarriage?