• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings other one.....

I heard a good discussion this morning on Christian TV.......they were talking about the election & how Gods Hand was in it,it is a sort of a "reprieve" time for America ,a time given for repentance.......I wish I had a video of the show.....it was excellent

The Dem "regime" was halted or perhaps postponed by the election outcome when it certainly seemed IMPOSSIBLE,everyone was surprised.......Trump probably does not even know what happened and how it was God Who did not allow the Dems to continue on their path(right to life,gay rights,anti Isreal)    Anyway,I'm off Topic but in the beginning he mentioned Hillary getting the most powerful weapons to the muslim brotherhood (also the 31 Democrats)& it reminded me of what I just heard

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Trump has been working with several pastors....   I think he knows.

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On March 13, 2017 at 0:47 PM, other one said:

Trump has been working with several pastors....   I think he knows.

He knows how to work a crowd.

The trouble might be that he has been able to just cut his losses  in his past dealings and move on.

Past deals have just left a string of empty pocket investors, and lawsuits. Now the country, in fact the whole world is caught up in what will be the aftermath or perhaps the afterbirth.

So we need be in prayer for him, and for our selves, all the time holding our behinds with our hands lest we lose it.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

He knows how to work a crowd.

The trouble might be that he has been able to just cut his losses  in his past dealings and move on.

Past deals have just left a string of empty pocket investors, and lawsuits. Now the country, in fact the whole world is caught up in what will be the aftermath or perhaps the afterbirth.

So we need be in prayer for him, and for our selves, all the time holding our behinds with our hands lest we lose it.

what long term corporation hasn't had the same thing....            When you invest money on a project, it is up to the person investing to check out the project and decide whether or not it's worth the gamble....   You shouldn't blame Mr. Trump for that.

Some of his projects have made money for people and some have not....   same with a lot of people.    We had a lot of company employees loose small fortunes with an investment company back in the 90's.   A friend of mine lost half of his retirement and took him 15 years to gain it back.

You shouldn't declare Trump as evil if some of his ideas didn't pay off for people.    And some of the people he didn't pay for services didn't deserve to be paid for they did not live up to promises they had made.

Can't speak for all of them, but the majority I checked on back a year ago I would not have paid them either.

but, hey, we all have our ideas about people and standards for people to live up to.           

The business world in this country is a very dog eat dog environment and to be successful one has to be rather cold hearted in most cases.

But I do agree that he does know how to work a crowd....   and I was hoping he would be able to use that skill in dealing with the Republican Establishment...     so far I'm not impressed, but then again he's just now realizing that much of the leadership of the Republican Party is not on his side on much of anything.    It is going to be interesting to see how he deals with it.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

While I disagree with bout everything you have said about business people, and President Trump, there is little to do now, except continue to pray for our land our people and our President, may he become one of the all time great ones.

I cast my vote for him, and I more  than once contributed to the campigns of candidates including Trump for President. So I feel that I have skin in the game, and am more than a little knowledgeable about whom I vote for and why I have done so.

Edited by Neighbor