Opywang

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Are there a place to discuss spiritual gifts?

I have lots of question stuff like for an example discernment, testing the spirits, and etc.

I'm a seer irl I can see thing, and hear things so it's vital that I learn how to use discernment, and discernment is a 20 year long learning experience.

I've had gift of discernment for around 20 years, and still I haven't master it, and I'm still learning.

When I ask question most people would think I am a troll, and we're a Christians if we are Christian and believe in Jesus then we must believe in gifts, and if we don't then we're doubting Jesus.

Exactly that why I need to learn how to test the spirits.

Once I had  to test cause of a church I  went to it preach an another gospels.

I tested it then the spirits scatter, and then the Holy Spirit came.

Then later on I tested the spirits then my ears became open.

I heard a loud thunder sound cause it was my ears it became unblock, and I started to hear 24/7 everything in the heaven.

I even hear God too he sound like thunder his voices is a scary voices it's really a scary thing, and you can't miss it.

Now I hear many spirits not just one.

That why I need to learn how  to discern, and learn how to test the spirits.

Like there is a spirit I met it came before me for thanking Jesus, and an another spirits told me to ask God for knowlege.

I heed it, and the one I just met told me not to, but I ignore it, and ask God for knowledge.

Then the next morning God reveal to me it's a reptillian it was a female, and it had aligator shape mouth, and wearing on a woman hat.

I did not judge it because I am a seer, and I see that stuff all the time, and it's normal for me.

So I tested it, and asked it'll confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God.

It confess, and after it confess I humble, and did not judge, and trusted  God.

I knew that the Holy Spirit will confess anytime I ask it to confess so I kept asking it over, and over just to be sure.

It always confess every time.

This is why I am trying to find other people that can relate to me so I can understand what is going on, but I am an outcast, and people think I need  to go to the mental hospital.

I get lonely, and I can't find people that abide in God words, and humble before God.

I think I may be a little advance for normal Christians, and I may need to find something that is on my level.  This is why I get banned in almost every Christians chat because they think I am a troll, or I need to go to a mental hospital.

If anybody know a place that is for the gifted then I appreciate that you share them with me so I can join in.

Honestly I don't feel comfortable talking about normal stuff, and this is my passion.

The first sign of to know that you have gift of discernment is when you have a strong desire of having a spiritual gifts.

I have a strong desire for spiritual gifts, and I enjoy talking about the spiritual gifts so it will be all I will be talking about.

If this site doesn't talk about spiritual gifts then I'll need to keep searching till I find a place for me to go.

Edited by Opywang

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

7 hours ago, Opywang said:

Exactly that why I need to learn how to test the spirits.

Once I had  to test cause of a church I  went to it preach an another gospels.

I tested it then the spirits scatter, and then the Holy Spirit came.

Then later on I tested the spirits then my ears became open.

I heard a loud thunder sound cause it was my ears it became unblock, and I started to hear 24/7 everything in the heaven.

I even hear God too he sound like thunder his voices is a scary voices it's really a scary thing, and you can't miss it.

Now I hear many spirits not just one.

That why I need to learn how  to discern, and learn how to test the spirits.

Like there is a spirit I met it came before me for thanking Jesus, and an another spirits told me to ask God for knowlege.

I heed it, and the one I just met told me not to, but I ignore it, and ask God for knowledge.

Then the next morning God reveal to me it's a reptillian it was a female, and it had aligator shape mouth, and wearing on a woman hat.

I did not judge it because I am a seer, and I see that stuff all the time, and it's normal for me.

So I tested it, and asked it'll confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God.

It confess, and after it confess I humble, and did not judge, and trusted  God.

I knew that the Holy Spirit will confess anytime I ask it to confess so I kept asking it over, and over just to be sure.

It always confess every time.

This is why I am trying to find other people that can relate to me so I can understand what is going on, but I am an outcast, and people think I need  to go to the mental hospital.

I get lonely, and I can't find people that abide in God words, and humble before God.

As Yowm said above in order to test the spirits you have to be in God's Word studying and learning it. Then when something comes up you can compare it with scripture and see if it lines up with God's Word. Unfortunately many people want instance answers instead of getting busy and studying God's Word.

I do have one question and that is Opywang is how much time do you spend in God's Word? If you spend no time in God's Word you will never know if what is going on with you is from God or not. 

So even if the Spirit confess, and it doesn't follow the bible, and I should not heed it?

I've met many spirits, and I test all of them.

I met a Mormon, and I tested the spirits from the Mormon it scatters.

Matthew 12:30
"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Luke 9:50
"Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."

If I find the spirits that is for Jesus I do not believe we should resist them if it not against you for Jesus it is for you.

Since I met many spirits, and I did notice some is for Jesus, and some are against Jesus.

So if it is for Jesus we should embrace them would you think so?

I will give you a testimony once a spirits came before me everything turned blue, and I read this scriptures.

Mark 12:30:33
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
31. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him.
33. To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."

If you read verse 33 it was as if they also meet the same spirits as I was reading that bible, and they witness Jesus Testimony, and they met the same spirits that was with me.  Because of this verse, and that why they said burnt offerings, and sacrifices which is demons.

Luke 8:17
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Now please continue reading so that you may believe.

Mark 12:34
When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

Now you see nobody dare ask Jesus any more questions because I was with them, and they witness the spirits that was with me, and they learn that Jesus has answer wisely, and even Jesus was amaze at how wisely he has answer.  Also at that time I was so close to God, and at that time I was on my knee for 6 hours!  I felt every cars that drove by near my home!  That how close I was to God, and I was asking God, and begging him for mercy because I came so close to him, and I was having a hard time being blameless.  Now this is why Jesus said You are not far from the kingdom of God.

Edited by Opywang

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

10 hours ago, Opywang said:

I think I may be a little advance for normal Christians, and I may need to find something that is on my level.  This is why I get banned in almost every Christians chat because they think I am a troll, or I need to go to a mental hospital.

If anybody know a place that is for the gifted then I appreciate that you share them with me so I can join in.

Honestly I don't feel comfortable talking about normal stuff, and this is my passion.

The first sign of to know that you have gift of discernment is when you have a strong desire of having a spiritual gifts.

I have a strong desire for spiritual gifts, and I enjoy talking about the spiritual gifts so it will be all I will be talking about.

If this site doesn't talk about spiritual gifts then I'll need to keep searching till I find a place for me to go.

:) John 17 all who beilieve have Christ in them. No one has a greater gift then Christ in them making the Father known to them. To display power in exalation of self is pretty much a desire of the flesh not the purposes of God. As far as gifts go the Lord suffeciently provides all gifts for the ministry to the saints and the world. There is no limit of spiritual provision except man limited obedience. Prophetic utterance can come through a donkey. The glory goes to the one who is able to speak through the donkey not the donkey. Soon as you exalt a gift as the lords magnification of self being a set appart exaltation you start opperating in the realm of the prince of this world and not the kingdom of God. Which is typical. Thank God for his mercy and grace. 

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Opy, very, very, very few people have the gift of being able to see spirits the way you do. I've heard of a certain preacher who could see them the way you do. He used to send them all away. They seem to be trying to drive you crazy. Tell them to leave you alone "In the name of Jesus of Nazareth". Try that, command them to leave you. 

7 hours ago, JTC said:

Opy, very, very, very few people have the gift of being able to see spirits the way you do. I've heard of a certain preacher who could see them the way you do. He used to send them all away. They seem to be trying to drive you crazy. Tell them to leave you alone "In the name of Jesus of Nazareth". Try that, command them to leave you. 

Why just why?

Acts 7:51
"You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

I enjoy it the Heaven is an awesome place, and why should I resist the Heaven when I am going to enter them anyway?

Better to enter than not to enter, and if you're going to enter you just might as well enter while you can here on Earth.

Stiff necked people is why nobody is humble, and why people lack humility.

I am trying to find others that are not stiff necked, and I am having a hard time finding my brothers!

Edited by Opywang

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Maybe I am misunderstanding you. It sounds like these spirits are upsetting you. That's why I suggested telling them to go away.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, Opywang said:

Why just why?

Acts 7:51
"You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

I enjoy it the Heaven is an awesome place, and why should I resist the Heaven when I am going to enter them anyway?

Better to enter than not to enter, and if you're going to enter you just might as well enter while you can here on Earth.

Stiff necked people is why nobody is humble, and why people lack humility.

I am trying to find others that are not stiff necked, and I am having a hard time finding my brothers!

Are you looking for people who see spirits, hears spirits and talks with God?  Just remember, any spirit not of God bring with them fear, for fear is not of God.