• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

8 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

"I see too many  who use the bible as a clobbering tool . "

Hebrews 4:12 12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Abide in Christ :)

I would add to your post 2 Timothy 3:16-17

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I would add to your post 2 Timothy 3:16-17

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Amen! Thank you for adding that.

And I'll add: Sometimes we blockheads need to be clobbered with the wisdom of the Sovereign LORD!

Proverbs 2:6 6For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity,…

Abide in Christ:)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Blueyedjewel

Its really great to have you back............"WELCOME BACK TO WORTHY"

And I'll add: Sometimes we blockheads need to be clobbered with the wisdom of the Sovereign LORD!

May I also add something?lol

And many times we should simply refrain from re-acting & pray instead of typing away!!!!              With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe tattoos are against the Bible.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 6/22/2017 at 4:53 PM, Tomjjjjj said:

I believe tattoos are against the Bible.

I think that's old testament too. 

I don't think God will kick us out of heaven if we arrive inked. I believe it is up to the individual if they feel led to get a tattoo. 

Go with God.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Paige

I don't think God will kick us out of heaven if .......................

Cute -lol but in all seriousness we know that no one will be "kicked out" for any reason at all.....they simply will not be allowed in    With love-in Christ,Kwik           

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

16 hours ago, PageofGrace said:

I think that's old testament too. 

I don't think God will kick us out of heaven if we arrive inked. I believe it is up to the individual if they feel led to get a tattoo. 

Go with God.  

One cannot have the New Testament without the Old ...they go hand in hand the Old completes the New and the New completes the Old. 

Just because it is in the Old Testament does not mean it has no relevance....in numerous places God says "I am the Lod I do not change" neither does His word.

13 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

One cannot have the New Testament without the Old ...they go hand in hand the Old completes the New and the New completes the Old. 

Just because it is in the Old Testament does not mean it has no relevance....in numerous places God says "I am the Lod I do not change" neither does His word.

Does that truly address my observation about tats?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

It address your statement about God not approving of tattoos in The Old Testament. I have previously made a few remarks about the dangers of the ink and that God warned about marking the skin to the point where some have it covering the whole body. The inks from car paint and printers ink or toxic paints not yet known will in the future  affect the liver and kidneys but will they also affect the other organs with what disease.

Therefore God knew before time was the dangers we face and warned His people be it in the Old Testament or New.

2 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

It address your statement about God not approving of tattoos in The Old Testament. I have previously made a few remarks about the dangers of the ink and that God warned about marking the skin to the point where some have it covering the whole body. The inks from car paint and printers ink or toxic paints not yet known will in the future  affect the liver and kidneys but will they also affect the other organs with what disease.

Therefore God knew before time was the dangers we face and warned His people be it in the Old Testament or New.

On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Revelation 19:16

The ketovet ka’aka prohibition does not apply to the Christian. I have a back piece. Just as works cannot save us, I do not accept that a tattoo shall damn me. God called me to his son because he knew all of who I am in the beginning of his time. And I am dearly beloved of my Father in heaven. My ink does not change that. 

Tattoo inks have come a long way since their inception. Vegan inks that I'm tattooed with are healthy. They contain no metals, animal byproducts, or synthetic fillers.