• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, ruck1b said:

Did you read the link or you just gonna troll?

I read the article and what I saw was a hot headed know it all kid who attacked a police officer and got himself killed,,,,,   and history shows me that there is a not so small group of people who didn't want to accept that and has been led astray by a communist group of people who want to overthrow the government by creating chaos, and people are joining in for reasons that don't exist.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, other one said:

I read the article and what I saw was a hot headed know it all kid who attacked a police officer and got himself killed,,,,,   and history shows me that there is a not so small group of people who didn't want to accept that and has been led astray by a communist group of people who want to overthrow the government by creating chaos, and people are joining in for reasons that don't exist.

You didn't read it.  Its actual court documents that shows the officer lied about everything he stated.  I guess the Holy Spirit leads Christians to lie. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Just now, Yowm said:

The nonsense started with th OP's statement, "This country is for the birds"

My response was, well go do a trial in Iran or N. Korea.

Well if you read the actual link then you would know why I stated this country is for the birds.  Your ridiculous comment does not change my feelings. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Closed for review.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

8 hours ago, Davida said:

Because I question what the motivation is for the thread. Seems just it is just to stir up strife and to make accusations of racism. The Holy Spirit would not guide a Christian in that endeavor. Not just the thread but the attitude that accompanies it bring me to this conclusion.

Davida has been banned from the thread and will be issued a warning point for debating the person and not the subject. Someone's motivations are not up for debate, just the topic.

7 hours ago, ruck1b said:

You didn't read it.  Its actual court documents that shows the officer lied about everything he stated.  I guess the Holy Spirit leads Christians to lie. 

Ruck has been banned from the thread and will be issued a warning point for the above comment.

Reopened. Please remember to debate the subject and not the person.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, ruck1b said:

Okay, so the officer reached out of the car window and grabbed Brown by the fore arm and brown did not try to grab the officers gun and no other force was used by the officer to defend the officer and a shot was fired hitting  Brown. Brown moved away, stopped turned and headed back toward the officer and was clearly bleeding at that time.

With all the exact questions I'm still not clear as to when the officer exited his vehicle and all that but clearly in the testimony it would seem there was not a struggle for the weapon and I'm not clear on why the first shot was fired. It would seem questions where framed to try and confuse testimony but why wasn't more attention payed to the actions leading up to the first shot. The opening of the car door did make contact with Brown but I don't know with all the precisness of court questioning some things still aren't clear. According to this side of the story it was a stop for suspicious activity and a cop seemed it was okay to fire based on a feeling or something.

The change in the narrative of importance for me anyway is that Michael Brown did not attempt to take officer Wilsons gun from him. It would seem more activity around the first discharge of the weapon is needed. I'm sure the defense recordings would provide that but MB not going for the weapon is the big admission in this testimony it would seem.

Edited by Zemke