Opywang

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I was raised Christians, and always have believe in the bible simply because I trust my parent, and my parent was a Christians.

I am some what spiritual, and I am able to discern things from other religions, or denominators.

This is what I found out.

All have truth.

If none had truth then there wouldn't be any followers.

I'm a non denominators, and I was told not to believe other denominators, and there wrong.

Church of Christ
I attack them, and I got  hurt for  attacking them it went through me shot me like an arrow it went through me a few times some type of spiritual attack.  I suffer for 6 month I was in agony it was a horrible pain till one day I heard a voice, and I acknowledge it's God, and we had a chat then the next day God set me free, and stop the torment, and I was free, and the lesson I learn here was that even God love  Church of Christ.

Mormom
I also attack Mormon, and the same thing I suffer for 6 month, but it was a different type of attack than Church of Christ it felt like my own soul was leaving my body, and I fought hard to keep the soul in my body.  After 6 month I realize we just shall live by faith, and after I accept that I felt peace, and started  to improve.

I learn we are all children of God, and we shouldn't attack because of there belief, and we shouldn't try to hurt them, or anything.  I think God is saying he love all no matter what there belief are, and we should love them just as we love ourselves, or something, and maybe God is trying to say we should not divide ourselves so instead get together, or something?

Mark 3:25
If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

What if this verse here is saying get together no matter how crazy thing sound?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

9 hours ago, Opywang said:

I was raised Christians, and always have believe in the bible simply because I trust my parent, and my parent was a Christians.

I am some what spiritual, and I am able to discern things from other religions, or denominators.

This is what I found out.

All have truth.

If none had truth then there wouldn't be any followers.

I'm a non denominators, and I was told not to believe other denominators, and there wrong.

Church of Christ
I attack them, and I got  hurt for  attacking them it went through me shot me like an arrow it went through me a few times some type of spiritual attack.  I suffer for 6 month I was in agony it was a horrible pain till one day I heard a voice, and I acknowledge it's God, and we had a chat then the next day God set me free, and stop the torment, and I was free, and the lesson I learn here was that even God love  Church of Christ.

Mormom
I also attack Mormon, and the same thing I suffer for 6 month, but it was a different type of attack than Church of Christ it felt like my own soul was leaving my body, and I fought hard to keep the soul in my body.  After 6 month I realize we just shall live by faith, and after I accept that I felt peace, and started  to improve.

I learn we are all children of God, and we shouldn't attack because of there belief, and we shouldn't try to hurt them, or anything.  I think God is saying he love all no matter what there belief are, and we should love them just as we love ourselves, or something, and maybe God is trying to say we should not divide ourselves so instead get together, or something?

Mark 3:25
If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

What if this verse here is saying get together no matter how crazy thing sound?

Of all the worlds religions Christianity is one of the younger ones. I don't think God condemns people for asking questions while Christian. There are many curiosities as to what we're asked to believe. And there are many mistakes in thinking the Bible is not a tome of idioms, allegories, parables, metaphor, in order to lead us to see deeper into the way and the ways of God. 

Like asking, why due to rampant sin did God decide to drown the world? Including babies and pregnant women? Why didn't God just kill Satan first? 

It's a mystery. 

But it is also a question that you're worthy of asking in my view. 
Welcome. :)  I hope you last here. 

I'm not here to challenge, or to change your belief.  I'm here to share my experience, and if I offend y'all I apologies.  

You need to understand I once was like you, and when I was like y'all I ended up in the hospital.  

I did however found out there is a universal gift from God that is called love.

Love is the only explanation why all have truth, or half truth.

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Edited by Opywang

I prayed once asking God to show me the truth.

I almost got killed it  pulled on my heart, and tug me on the bed one inch down.

I thought I had an internal bleeding.

I did it again asking God for the truth I felt something unpleasant so I  stop.

Later on I did it again asking God for the truth it made a hook shape right next to  my heart, and threat to stab them.

Not once three times.

The revelation I have  gotten was if we knew the truth Satan has no reason to use us to prove God wrong.

So we're not allowed to know the truth.

In the end I found out we just shall live by faith, and we can't tempt God to know the truth.

Yea anyway I didn't come here to cause problem, and if I did I apologies I was only telling you my horrible experience, and I hope nobody has to go through that.

I was hoping somebody would be empathy enough to share there love, and not hate me for  suffering for trying to be a Christians.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

41 minutes ago, Opywang said:

I'm not here to challenge, or to change your belief.  I'm here to share my experience, and if I offend y'all I apologies.  

You need to understand I once was like you, and when I was like y'all I ended up in the hospital.  

I did however found out there is a universal gift from God that is called love.

Love is the only explanation why all have truth, or half truth.

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I am not here to challenge your personal relationship with God. :)   God's holy spirit bestowed the gift of tongues at Pentecost so that all peoples could speak and share the good news of salvation. God communicates to everyone in the framework of his plan. 

The Bible tells us God is love. And those who do not have love do not know God. 

Welcome to the forum.