• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

47 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Yep. I'm convinced.  I've seen the light.  I think Trump ought to resign.

Maybe it's not too late to install Hillary or Bernie.

Then everything will be cool again.

Hillary or Bernie? Would we have a better America? :blink:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

WHAT?????:o

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

2 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

When you give in to evil, then you give up everything. There is no cool again, if it ever was cool. The forces at work here are not out for our best interest. They are out to show us what options they find acceptable to give us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I have never seen the negative active in America that we have now with any other President that has taken office as long as I can remember.

That's because he is doing things that offend the people who think they should be in control of all of us. They wanted someone who would cozy up to them, like Hillery or one of the other Republican hopefuls who would play ball with them.  We rejected them all and now they are doing everything they can to bring him down.

It's not negativity. It's the venom of a serpent that is scared of losing they power they assumed would be theirs forever

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

It's wonderful to see Trump being held accountable to his earlier statements. He can claim that the order isn't a "Muslim ban," but as multiple judges have said, the intent is clearly to target Muslims. If anyone's interested, the full document released by the court can be found here: https://www.docdroid.net/Ubqe4XA/2nd-trump-order-tro.pdf.html#page=12

I love how whenever a judge does something conservatives don't like, they're suddenly a liberal activist or something. Interestingly, Republicans in the Senate unanimously voted to confirm Derrick Watson, so if you're so upset by his decision, maybe you should write to them and complain.

The judicial branch is critical to the function of our government, and that doesn't change just because you don't like this particular ruling. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

WHAT?????:o

I'll attempt to tread carefully so as not to violate the TOS . . . 

It has been suggested in this thread the things have never been this negative until this president came along.

So it's like a sports team.  When a team is not doing well, what happens?  You don't fire the entire team.  You fire the coach.

We cannot fire NBCCBSCNNABCPBSWASHINGTONPOSTNEWYORKTIMES.  We cannot fire the entire democrat party.  We cannot fire about half of the republican party.  We cannot fire John McCain.  We cannot fire George Soros.  We cannot fire Hollywood.  We cannot fire academia.

So if President Trump resigns (or we fire him via impeachment) that is the equivalent of getting rid of the coach.

I had this naive idea that after the election, the losers would lick their wounds (as has happened in virtually every election since the republic was founded).  They would get over it, and end up working with the president where they could.  After all, there is always another election.  We've always had a peaceful transition, and it goes in cycles.  Sometimes your party wins, sometimes it loses.

Not so this time.   We've had a rapper suggest that the president should be assassinated.  We've had another hurl incredibly  rude comments toward the First Lady.  Chuck Schumer and his merry band of democrats have NO intention of compromising an inch.

Sorry this sounds so down.  I'm reaching the end of my patience with some of the posters and comments here.

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

8 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

It's wonderful to see Trump being held accountable to his earlier statements. He can claim that the order isn't a "Muslim ban," but as multiple judges have said, the intent is clearly to target Muslims. If anyone's interested, the full document released by the court can be found here: https://www.docdroid.net/Ubqe4XA/2nd-trump-order-tro.pdf.html#page=12

I love how whenever a judge does something conservatives don't like, they're suddenly a liberal activist or something. Interestingly, Republicans in the Senate unanimously voted to confirm Derrick Watson, so if you're so upset by his decision, maybe you should write to them and complain.

The judicial branch is critical to the function of our government, and that doesn't change just because you don't like this particular ruling. 

Now that they're free from the restraints of that archaic and obsolete old Constitution, it's going to be fantastic to see what the overlords in black robes have in store for us as they fight the evil Trump!

I can't wait!!

Blessings,

-Ed