• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

52 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

It's easy to get worried and excited about what's transpiring in society in these times. But for me what breaks it all down into a context that allows me to breathe and not get nervous is that it is all transpiring as prophesied. :)  When you have the rule book isn't it easier to watch the game?

OK, everyone give a a Holy Ghost wave!

When you have the rule book isn't it easier to watch the game?

We know how the story end ! :)

But who would think that in 10 or 20 years so much would have changed ?

If my grandparents would be here again ,they would be shocked by how everything changed..

2 Thessalonians 2:3 

3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

My grandparents would be surprised too. Maybe every generation says the same thing. "Changes are happening soooo fast."

I think a historian would be able to tell if the changes we are seeing now and with the pace of it all is something unprecedented.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

On 3/16/2017 at 6:06 AM, angels4u said:

Can you see these things  happening around you and in which way?

Is your church holding on to the truth ?

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6Jesusanswered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”…

I think differently the church is beautiful and spotless in the eyes of the Lord. The church is those who love "The Truth", recieve "The Truth" and proclaim "The Truth". 2 Thess 2 tells us there is a force at work "The Lie". Those who proclaim "The Lie", recieve "The Lie" are given over by God to a great deception because they do not love "The Truth". They arnt the church they are the Lost needing salvation, Satans ministers poising as ministers of righteousness.  

Edited by Reinitin
Spelling
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

To my knowledge there is no Christian left or right and certainly nothing new. The is only Christians and those who are in love with the thought of calling themselves Christian. There is no gospell for those who usuep the divine authority of God to regulate the statues that define Christianity.  There are only those who addict themselves to the good feelings they have for patting themselves on their own backs for there own personal incite into how to be their own version of righteous. and holy.

Ofcourse there are Churches that go out of their way to be more holier than God, but that's another story.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I would say there are right and left wing Christians in politic and in church matters. The left wing are those who are actually apostate now. Turning from the word and conf0rming more to the world. While the right wing are those who can display extremist tendencies if not here then in other countries where the laws are more apt to be persuaded in that direction.
An American who calls himself pastor was arrested and ejected from a foreign nation for being a right wing extremist there. He called for gays to be put to death. He's no better once returned home.

It happens when there are people who imagine God see's things their way and as such it is their obligation to force the world into conformity from a human perspective.

Then there are those who are the actual saints of God and his church.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I think differently the church is beautiful and spotless in the eyes of the Lord. The church is those who love "The Truth", recieve "The Truth" and proclaim "The Truth". 2 Thess 2 tells us there is a force at work "The Lie". Those who proclaim "The Lie", recieve "The Lie" are given over by God to a great deception because they do not love "The Truth". They arnt the church they are the Lost needing salvation, Satans ministers poising as ministers of righteousness.  

That is VERY tragic.

37 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I would say there are right and left wing Christians in politic and in church matters. The left wing are those who are actually apostate now. Turning from the word and conf0rming more to the world. While the right wing are those who can display extremist tendencies if not here then in other countries where the laws are more apt to be persuaded in that direction.
An American who calls himself pastor was arrested and ejected from a foreign nation for being a right wing extremist there. He called for gays to be put to death. He's no better once returned home.

It happens when there are people who imagine God see's things their way and as such it is their obligation to force the world into conformity from a human perspective.

Then there are those who are the actual saints of God and his church.

Praise God for all true Christians

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, KPaulG said:

That is VERY tragic.

Heaven rejoices at the salvation of 1. We just need to keep laboring and loving the truth till we stand before him. You never know how many can be added to his kingdom if we keep answering his call.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

30 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Heaven rejoices at the salvation of 1. We just need to keep laboring and loving the truth till we stand before him. You never know how many can be added to his kingdom if we keep answering his call.

Amen @Reinitin

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 3/16/2017 at 5:06 AM, angels4u said:

Can you see these things  happening around you and in which way?

Is your church holding on to the truth ?

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6Jesusanswered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”…

I like the emphasis in the article that you quoted on protecting life and honoring God's laws about sex. The Bonhoeffer quote about cheap grace was also very interesting.

One of the  things that I appreciate about my church is its emphasis on the doctrines of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and repentance from sin. We also talk a lot about keeping the commandments of God and we have high standards when it comes to things like abortion and sex outside of marriage, both of which are strongly and openly discouraged.