• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

On 3/16/2017 at 2:06 PM, angels4u said:

Can you see these things  happening around you and in which way?

Is your church holding on to the truth ?

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6Jesusanswered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”…

Thank you. I did not know that. Really  those creeping changes are worse than  an open onslaught of some unbelievers. In most cases it is not in our power to stop it. May be things are to be that way for only few will inherit the Kingdom of God

Edited by vlad

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 9/3/2017 at 4:24 PM, vlad said:

Thank you. I did not know that. Really  those creeping changes are worse than  an open onslaught of some unbelievers. In most cases it is not in our power to stop it. May be things are to be that way for only few will inherit the Kingdom of God

Hi Vlad , I strongly believe we''re living the the last days and  the enemy is trying hard to prevent  people from hearing the true gospel message,many churches are feel good churches and the real message of Salvation is watered down.

We can only recognize all those changes if we know the Word of God ,it's so important to attend a good solid Bible believing church and do we ned really all the entertainment in the church to make it more interesting for us to go to church?

How do you experience the churches in Russia? I'm in Canada and we have tons of different churches,it's up to us to read the Bible so we know if the gospel is preached, don't you think?

1 Corinthians 1:23

23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,

1 Corinthians 1:21

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

Romans 1:16 

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

1 Corinthians 2:2 

2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

John 14:6 

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member

On 9/6/2017 at 2:25 AM, angels4u said:

Hi Vlad , I strongly believe we''re living the the last days and  the enemy is trying hard to prevent  people from hearing the true gospel message,many churches are feel good churches and the real message of Salvation is watered down.

We can only recognize all those changes if we know the Word of God ,it's so important to attend a good solid Bible believing church and do we ned really all the entertainment in the church to make it more interesting for us to go to church?

How do you experience the churches in Russia? I'm in Canada and we have tons of different churches,it's up to us to read the Bible so we know if the gospel is preached, don't you think?

1 Corinthians 1:23

23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,

1 Corinthians 1:21

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

Romans 1:16 

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

1 Corinthians 2:2 

2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

John 14:6 

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Dear angels4u, as far as I can see the Russian Orthodox church is a Bible believing church.  And so is the church my son belongs to in Toronto, Canada. The question is the service in the church here is in Old Slavonic (most Russians understand it with difficulty). I do not know if it would be better to switch to Modern Russian. In Toronto as far as I know in the Russian Christian church the service is in Modern English and my son and my daughter-in-law say they like it very much. Besides there is more personal contact. 

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Dear angels4u, as far as I can see the Russian Orthodox church is a Bible believing church.  And so is the church my son belongs to in Toronto, Canada. The question is the service in the church here is in Old Slavonic (most Russians understand it with difficulty). I do not know if it would be better to switch to Modern Russian. In Toronto as far as I know in the Russian Christian church the service is in Modern English and my son and my daughter-in-law say they like it very much. Besides there is more personal contact. 

Hello Vlad :)

Thanks for your reply, I wondered if you attend the Russian Orthodox church, isn't this the church most people go in Russia?

Can you watch the church from your son online so you know the difference? 

We go to a non- denomination church and the people love each other very much, there is a very good contact and I believe as Christians we do need to fellowship with each other to keep us close to Jesus.

Maybe you could pray where God wants to to fellowship with other Christians?

Do you have a translation of the Bible which you can understand? 

The one thing I look for in a church is that they preach Jesus crucified for our sins , modern is good as long as they don't water the gospel message down,don't you think?

On 9/7/2017 at 10:52 PM, angels4u said:

Thanks for your reply, I wondered if you attend the Russian Orthodox church, isn't this the church most people go in Russia?

We go to a non- denomination church and the people love each other very much, there is a very good contact and I believe as Christians we do need to fellowship with each other to keep us close to Jesus.

The one thing I look for in a church is that they preach Jesus crucified for our sins , modern is good as long as they don't water the gospel message down,don't you think?

On 9/7/2017 at 10:52 PM, angels4u said:

Hello Angels4u,

Right, the Russian Orthodox church is for most Russian Christians. There are other people and religions. I do not know how many ethnic Russians and Christians we have at the moment. Online watching is not for me as my eyesight is not that good. I pray with other Christians and for them in my heart. I attend church service on major dates only. As for the Bible I read the King James Version, the Gospel in Russian and have also red  the Book and some parts of the Gospel in Old English and Gothic. Gothic was hard. I had to “read” it with the help of the KJV. I agree with you about the non-denomination church. Complete understanding in my opinion is out of the questions. Something remains a mystery. The main things are in common and details especially in the religious ceremony should not bring about discord. Do you agree?

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Hello Angels4u,

Right, the Russian Orthodox church is for most Russian Christians. There are other people and religions. I do not know how many ethnic Russians and Christians we have at the moment. Online watching is not for me as my eyesight is not that good. I pray with other Christians and for them in my heart. I attend church service on major dates only. As for the Bible I read the King James Version, the Gospel in Russian and have also red  the Book and some parts of the Gospel in Old English and Gothic. Gothic was hard. I had to “read” it with the help of the KJV. I agree with you about the non-denomination church. Complete understanding in my opinion is out of the questions. Something remains a mystery. The main things are in common and details especially in the religious ceremony should not bring about discord. Do you agree?

I very much agree that there should be unity among Christians,we,re all saved by grace,it,s a gift from God so nobody can boast about themself.I believe that if you,re born again,out of the Spirit you will be saved because the Holy Spirit will seal you ,you are His if you come to Him ,admit you,re a sinner and cannot save yourself,and repent of your sins.To be a Christian is to be a new person changed by the power of God the minute you come to the realization you need Jesus in your life. There is a very nice audio Bible online with the ESV translation ,it lets you listen to the Bible and you can read it at the same time.

I agree some things will stay a mystery but some day we find out what the real answer to some mysteries are ,oh what a glorious day that will be,when our Jesus we shall see!

God bless you brother  Vlad:)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 3/16/2017 at 4:36 PM, angels4u said:

Can you see these things  happening around you and in which way?

Is your church holding on to the truth ?

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6Jesusanswered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”…

I think what the Church needs is knowledge about the life in the Spirit. When we focus to convey right doctrines to people and train them it only serves to give some  knowledge in their mind.Doctrines in the mind can't give life. We may create some zealous Pharisees who go and judge everything and people are repelled from such ones. Some other focus on emotional experiences, see the people in other faiths also have their doctrines and unique emotional experiences attached to them . So by striving with our will power to bring people back to a Christian's perspective of viewing things fall very short of the God's plan of Salvation. What the World need is LIFE and not zeal or dead knowledge about God. We need the living Christ in our spirits to manifest Him. He is the author and finisher not us. If we abide in His death and cease our fleshly efforts He will perfect things in His way. We are not here to support the 'Arc of God' with our fleshly hands like Ussa did  and our weapons are not fleshly. All efforts initiated by us can't sustain life we may at best create an organisation like many others in the world.After our lifetime the organisation remains and it fights with others.It's not God's way.

• Well Said! 1

23 hours ago, SELEUCUS said:

I think what the Church needs is knowledge about the life in the Spirit. When we focus to convey right doctrines to people and train them it only serves to give some  knowledge in their mind.Doctrines in the mind can't give life. We may create some zealous Pharisees who go and judge everything and people are repelled from such ones. Some other focus on emotional experiences, see the people in other faiths also have their doctrines and unique emotional experiences attached to them . So by striving with our will power to bring people back to a Christian's perspective of viewing things fall very short of the God's plan of Salvation. What the World need is LIFE and not zeal or dead knowledge about God. We need the living Christ in our spirits to manifest Him. He is the author and finisher not us. If we abide in His death and cease our fleshly efforts He will perfect things in His way. We are not here to support the 'Arc of God' with our fleshly hands like Ussa did  and our weapons are not fleshly. All efforts initiated by us can't sustain life we may at best create an organisation like many others in the world.After our lifetime the organisation remains and it fights with others.It's not God's way.

What the church really need is revival and may it start with us... agree?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I am a bit puzzled by this heading  `here's How the New Christian Left Is Twisting the Gospel'.  Who are the Christian left?  I remember some years ago I wanted to sign up to a Christian forum, similar to Worthy.  On their registration form they asked me if I am on the Left or Right?  I sent an email to one of the administrators and asked what does that have to do with discussing the bible?  The reply was that I should state if I'm on the Left or Right.  Well, you guessed it.  I didn't sign up since it seems all too political for me.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

When I clicked on the link I was immediately greeted with a pop-up wanting me to subscribe to Charisma and the cover of the latest issue has Bill Johnson on the it.  That is irony with a capital "I."   An article about Millennials falling away from the true Gospel, in Charisma, and an article about Bill Johnson, one of the people who is making that happen.  Charisma seems to have a split personality.

I have seen such wicked things in the liberal left churches and agenda.    And how some on the right will make mention of it .

Yet I have seen something that would make a full grown man sit and and sigh.  BOTH Sides are finding a bit of unity and more in time, in the all inclusive message.

In time both sides will hail it as the message from God himself , as all religions , all faiths and all peoples line up with its all inclusive big earth family for world peace message.

NOT ME.    May I lie dead and stinking in the soil, long before I buy any concept of it .