• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

1.Does the bible say cussing is bad?

2.Does the bible say gossiping is bad?

3.Does the bible say horror movies are bad?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, zorgblar said:

(1) cursing is ;  is that what you mean by cussing ?  Y'SHUA and the Apostles used vulgar language at times.

(2) yes

(3) yes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

(1) cursing is ;  is that what you mean by cussing ?  Y'SHUA and the Apostles used vulgar language at times.

(2) yes

(3) yes

Can you give scripture for you conclusion of #1?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Matthew 12:31
And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32: Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

I can testify of this once I had a vision I was bowing down worshipping God, and a spirits pick me up, and shake me up, and down, and start cussing at God because  I kept bowing down in fear, and I thank this spirits whoever it is now it made me more tougher, and less fearful.

You can cuss, but not at the Holy Spirit!

Holy Spirit  when you see them respect it at all cost be gentle as a dove, and wise as serpents.  I have offend the Holy Spirit many times!  It doesn't take much to offend them, and they do come more often than it looks.

No matter what if it's fruitful be gentle I don't care do not say it's Satan at all cost cause I did, and I got sent to the Hospital after it touch me in a fruitful way.  When I mention Hospital I meant to say repetitively for 6 month in, and out. 

I met a Mormon, and I felt the Spirit it touch me nice way like really nice, and I called it Satan out of spite because they are Mormon.  Even if they are from an another gospels don't even say there Satan if you feel Holy Ghost, and do not say it is what it is even if you do not know what it is.

Edited by Opywang

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

1 hour ago, zorgblar said:

1. As far as I know, the bible does not say outright that cussing is bad, however, we are instructed to;

Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. Ephesians 4:29

But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth. Colossians 3:8

But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. Ephesians 5:3-4

2. Yes

He who goes about as a slanderer reveals secrets, Therefore do not associate with a gossip. Proverbs 20:19

For I am afraid that perhaps when I come I may find you to be not what I wish and may be found by you to be not what you wish; that perhaps there will be strife, jealousy, angry tempers, disputes, slanders, gossip, arrogance, disturbances; 2 Corinthians 12:20

3. As far as I know, the bible does not state outright that horror movies are bad, however, we are instructed to;

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. Philippians 4:8

20 minutes ago, books said:

1. As far as I know, the bible does not say outright that cussing is bad, however, we are instructed to;

Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. Ephesians 4:29

But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth. Colossians 3:8

But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. Ephesians 5:3-4

2. Yes

He who goes about as a slanderer reveals secrets, Therefore do not associate with a gossip. Proverbs 20:19

For I am afraid that perhaps when I come I may find you to be not what I wish and may be found by you to be not what you wish; that perhaps there will be strife, jealousy, angry tempers, disputes, slanders, gossip, arrogance, disturbances; 2 Corinthians 12:20

3. As far as I know, the bible does not state outright that horror movies are bad, however, we are instructed to;

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. Philippians 4:8

This is one of my favorite verse, but I never knew it was that verse I just heard it from somebody.

Jesus said if it feels right it is right, and if it is wrong it's wrong.

I tried to find verse for this cause that what somebody told me, and thank you for sharing that!

Edited by Opywang

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

16 minutes ago, Opywang said:

This is one of my favorite verse, but I never knew it was that verse I just heard it from somebody.

I tried to find verse for this cause that what somebody told me, and thank you for sharing that!

You're welcome, Opywang! :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

(2) yes

(3) yes

Nr.1 What did they say Jeff?

Where did you find that in the Bible?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Days Won:  28

25 minutes ago, Opywang said:

Jesus said:

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

You said:

Where did you see that Jesus said that in the Bible as feelings can deceive us ..they  often do~

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Jesus said:

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

You said:

Where did you see that Jesus said that in the Bible as feelings can deceive us ..they  often do~

Matthew 15:14
Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit."

If we follow blindly then we'd fall in the pits so feelings is important, or else we'd grieve the spirit, or blasphemy.

1 Thessalonians 5
19Quench not the Spirit.

20Despise not prophesying.

21Test all things; hold fast that which is good.

33Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. 34O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Bibles does talk about feelings it keep saying fruits over, and over, and fruits is feelings.  I understand why people say we can be deceive, but read this here.

Ephesians 4:30
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

I have wittness both trees, and the fruit.  

Trees are the size of a walnut, and the fruit can be big entire body.  The tree can hurt you, and this is the kind of tree I dislike, and I met a person that had a tree that hurt me, and I would try to walk away from that person cause it's controlling.  

Tree is actually a spirits small from size of a quarter to a few  inch.

I have the tree, and it's contagion some trees are contagion, and it's best not to water the tree you dislike, and look for the tree you like.

Look for the one that is benevolent, and look for the one that has good fruit, and equal yolk without controlling. 

Matthew 7:15
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Wolves is tree, but there is good, and bad tree.

Edited by Opywang