• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

Few things on my mind and hopefully I can make it clear in asking and commenting at the same time. 

Bible states:

anger rests in the bosom of fools Ecclesiastes 7:9

he that is soon angry dealeth foolishly Prov 14:17

a wrathful man stirreth up strife Prov 15:18

an angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression Prov 29:22

make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go. Lest thou learn his ways, and get a "snare to thy soul" Prov 22:24,25

it is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman Prov 21:19

but I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment Matt 5:22

by ye angry and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath Eph 4:26

I first hand can testify to the damages of "anger". So this morning I have been given many scriptures by God as to this subject. He poured in one after the other, putting all the peices of the puzzle together. I had been searching for answers and to some extent I believe I found them. The human body and its emotions is truly puzzling. 

Have you ever been around someone that exploded in anger (without good or sensible reason) and lashed out furiously? and you could almost feel their hate for you? Yet they are suppose to love you and you are left dazed and confused by this.

And your just thinking to yourself "what in the world was that and why did they act that way"?

Why did they have to get that mad and put their hands on someone and break everything around them?

Or you live with someone that one minute can be so loving and caring and then BOOM flip the switch and your thinking, ummm what just happened?

I will also choose their delusions and I will bring their fears upon them (Is 66:4) 

They do not sleep unless they have done evil. Their sleep is taken away unless the make someone fall (Prov 4:16)

But if he be found he shall restore sevenfold, he shall give all the substance of his house (Prov 6:31)

Anger "rests" in your bosom. (so it sleeps until it is stirred and once stirred =destruction)

Their sleep is taken away unless they make someone fall.  (they are able to sleep without caring the pain they caused, because unless it "hurts" someone by doing evil to them, they themself will find no rest. So does that mean that because anger is resting (they are not) unless they do evil? So they act out and cause harm, therefore their body can rest? )

Do not let the sun go down on your anger.  (which is a great warning, because you think well if I am asleep, I cannot harm anyone. So what happens when we sleep with "anger".?  The bible states that when we sleep on anger we have given a foothold to the devil. Wonder whats happening while they sleep? 

So is their a "spirit of anger or a spirit of wrath"? 

Be angry ( it is ok to get angry, we all do BUT sin not ). So at what point does it become sin? So to let the "spirit of anger" out gives that person rest.?

How many times have you quickly acted out in anger and then shortly regretted what you said or did? But what about those that are not sorry and feel justified and continue to live this way, day after day you never knowing when the next explosion may come. I am  not looking for debate, I am asking your thoughts, scripture or feelings on the subject of anger. Is it a spirit? Is it an evil spirit (at some point)?  When does anger become unnatural and leave the human level into the (evil) spiritual level? 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hey, this is kinda old but I think it is really appropriate now. Especially when it might serve as a reminder for some of the temperatures that are rising up around here in different areas of the community as people seem to be at each others throats . Arguing who really is a Christian and who isn't. At least that is how it reads to me. I'm going to post this and hope it bumps up to peoples attention as a reminder of where they're suppose to be in the will of God and Christ. 

Thanks a lot Solomon's. I like your name by the way. Really unique. 

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

On 4/27/2017 at 4:04 PM, lemurchampagne said:

Hey, this is kinda old but I think it is really appropriate now. Especially when it might serve as a reminder for some of the temperatures that are rising up around here in different areas of the community as people seem to be at each others throats . Arguing who really is a Christian and who isn't. At least that is how it reads to me. I'm going to post this and hope it bumps up to peoples attention as a reminder of where they're suppose to be in the will of God and Christ. 

Thanks a lot Solomon's. I like your name by the way. Really unique. 

THANK YOU

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Anger is simply the fear of not coping with things not going OUR/THEIR WAY.

The best way to deal with angry people is to remember that they are scared. So it is better to approach them as we would for a person who is scared. That is, to remain calm, listen to what they fear, and calmly help them, and reassure them, that they can and will cope the whatever is not going their way.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

It is a spirit. It is one that people have adopted. Maybe from passed things that has happen . Its a choice. If one would hurt you, you have a choice, choose love and not that you should hurt them. When you choose the correct spirit always you will begin to see the spirits of all you speak with. Many times they don't even need to speak or act. You can discern the spirits around but not follow them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Eph 4:26  NKJV “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath,  Eph 4:27 nor give place to the devil.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 3/17/2017 at 10:47 AM, SOLOMONS PORCH said:

Few things on my mind and hopefully I can make it clear in asking and commenting at the same time. 

Bible states:

anger rests in the bosom of fools Ecclesiastes 7:9

he that is soon angry dealeth foolishly Prov 14:17

a wrathful man stirreth up strife Prov 15:18

an angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression Prov 29:22

make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go. Lest thou learn his ways, and get a "snare to thy soul" Prov 22:24,25

it is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman Prov 21:19

but I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment Matt 5:22

by ye angry and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath Eph 4:26

I first hand can testify to the damages of "anger". So this morning I have been given many scriptures by God as to this subject. He poured in one after the other, putting all the peices of the puzzle together. I had been searching for answers and to some extent I believe I found them. The human body and its emotions is truly puzzling. 

Have you ever been around someone that exploded in anger (without good or sensible reason) and lashed out furiously? and you could almost feel their hate for you? Yet they are suppose to love you and you are left dazed and confused by this.

And your just thinking to yourself "what in the world was that and why did they act that way"?

Why did they have to get that mad and put their hands on someone and break everything around them?

Or you live with someone that one minute can be so loving and caring and then BOOM flip the switch and your thinking, ummm what just happened?

I will also choose their delusions and I will bring their fears upon them (Is 66:4) 

They do not sleep unless they have done evil. Their sleep is taken away unless the make someone fall (Prov 4:16)

But if he be found he shall restore sevenfold, he shall give all the substance of his house (Prov 6:31)

Anger "rests" in your bosom. (so it sleeps until it is stirred and once stirred =destruction)

Their sleep is taken away unless they make someone fall.  (they are able to sleep without caring the pain they caused, because unless it "hurts" someone by doing evil to them, they themself will find no rest. So does that mean that because anger is resting (they are not) unless they do evil? So they act out and cause harm, therefore their body can rest? )

Do not let the sun go down on your anger.  (which is a great warning, because you think well if I am asleep, I cannot harm anyone. So what happens when we sleep with "anger".?  The bible states that when we sleep on anger we have given a foothold to the devil. Wonder whats happening while they sleep? 

So is their a "spirit of anger or a spirit of wrath"? 

Be angry ( it is ok to get angry, we all do BUT sin not ). So at what point does it become sin? So to let the "spirit of anger" out gives that person rest.?

How many times have you quickly acted out in anger and then shortly regretted what you said or did? But what about those that are not sorry and feel justified and continue to live this way, day after day you never knowing when the next explosion may come. I am  not looking for debate, I am asking your thoughts, scripture or feelings on the subject of anger. Is it a spirit? Is it an evil spirit (at some point)?  When does anger become unnatural and leave the human level into the (evil) spiritual level? 

Here's the answer: "Be angry but do not sin." There is a righteous anger against wrongdoing and false doctrine. The real question is, "What is sin?"

Whatever isn't of faith, your conscience alerting you. Get angry, because trying not to get angry tends to make people explode with anger, but if that voice says, "Rein it in," rein it in.