• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

20 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Without the resurrection of Abraham and His seeds, Gen 17:7 can not be fulfilled.

I find this statement of yours to be quite incredible.  Jesus is Abrahams seed and we Christians are the inheritors of God's promises to the Patriarchs. Ephesians 1:11, Romans 9:24-26 +

WE will inherit all of the holy Land, Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-31 + and we will be the people that God never had in His holy Land, as His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8

25 minutes ago, inchrist said:

When we are Resurrected, we are no longer citizens of this earth but we are citizens of Heaven here on earth. We are under the Dominion of Heaven, we are representatives of Heaven and its Authority, its citizens

This is right, excepting you have added 'when we are resurrected'.  As Paul says in 1 Thess 4:17....those who remain alive will join the Christian dead; those who were killed for their faith.....as Rev 20:4 says.  There is no scripture that says any living person will receive immortality until the GWT.

• Group:  Diamond Member

14 hours ago, inchrist said:

That is precisely why the Abrahamic promise is fulfilled in the beginning of the millennium and not at the end. Do you understand how this undermines your position? By the way the WE is both the House of Judah and the House of Ephraim.....Not just the church. 

Actually, the Prophetic Word says that all of God's holy people, who include people from every race, tribe, nation and language, will go to and live in all of the holy Land soon after the devastation of the Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal world changer.  This is proved by many prophesies, but Ezekiel chapters 40-48, fully describes this time.  They will live there in peace and prosperity, Amos 9:13-15 +, and God will destroy Gog/Magog when they attack, but later the leader of the One World Govt will conquer them. Rev 13:7.  3 1/2 years later Jesus will Return and destroy them.

Your belief that 1 Cor 15:50-56 will happen at a 'rapture' before anything bad occurs on earth, is wrong and a false teaching.  That prophecy; read properly and understood in conjunction with other prophesies, shows it will happen after the Great White Throne judgement, at the end of the Millennium. That is the time that Death will be no more and God will wipe away every tear. Rev 21:4

In no way is it 'exactly the same as 1 Thess 4:15-17, which is just a transportation of those who remain to where Jesus is. Or is it the end of it all; the Last Trump. 

It's time for you and the millions of other people who have been taken in by false teaching, to realize the truth of what God actually does plan for His people. And it is for our good, not harm, but we must show and prove our faith in the testing times ahead. 1 Peter 4:12

Edited by Keras

All the Land that was promised to the Lord's people will be cleared and cleansed after this next prophesied event, the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath, the Judgement by fire. Isaiah 66:15-16 Then, as Ezekiel prophesies; His people will be gathered and 'passed under the rod'. [The rod of judgement and separation] The righteous Christians will then enter the Land, with great joy, singing praises to their Redeemer. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 35:10

Isaiah 6:11-12 I asked the Lord: How long? Until the Land and cities are desolate and deserted, their houses vacant. He will drive the people far away and all the country will be one vast desolation.

Isaiah 17:9 On the Day of retribution, cities will be deserted, like those of your enemies in ancient times. 

When all the Lord's people enter the depopulated Land, there are amazing promises to them of how the Land will be fruitful and they will live in the houses left vacant. But first, this;

Hosea 12:9 Yet I have been the Lord your God since the days of Egypt. I shall make you dwell in tents again, as in the days of the Tent of Meeting

Psalm 69:35 For You will deliver Zion and the cities will be rebuilt. The Lord's people will settle there and possess it.

Amos 9:14 I shall restore the fortunes of My people, they will rebuild their devastated cities and live in them, plant vineyards and enjoy prosperity in their Land.

2 Samuel 7:10 I shall assign a place for My people, in Israel, there I shall plant them to dwell in their own Land. Never again will enemies oppress them, as in the past.

Isaiah 54:2-3 Extend your boundaries, for you will spread in all directions and dispossess nations, then repopulate cities now desolate.

Ezekiel 36:10 & 33 I shall settle in the Land all the Israelite people. The towns will again be inhabited and the ruined places rebuilt.

Jeremiah 30:18 I shall restore the fortunes of Jacobs clans. Every city will be restored and houses again rebuilt.

Isaiah 58:12-14 Buildings in ruins will be restored and you will rebuild on ancient foundations. You will be called 'the restorer of houses'.

Ref. REB.

2 Esdras 1:35-37 I shall hand over the homes of your enemies to a people yet to come, a people who will trust Me, though they have not known Me, who will obey My commandments, even though they never saw the prophets. Yet they will keep in mind what the prophets taught of old. I vow that these people will have My favour, they will perceive by the spirit and believe what I have said.        Ref: REB Apocrypha

After the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath, a Day of fire and earthquakes, in a very short time [Isaiah 29:17] the Land will be regenerated and resettled by the nation who bears the proper fruit. Matthew 21:43  There is no mention of Jesus being present as yet, in fact they select their own leaders. Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21  They will rebuild the temple. [Zechariah 6:15] Later, it is them who greet the Returning Jesus with the shout 'Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord!'

11 hours ago, inchrist said:

1 Cor 15:54 Death has been swallowed up in victory

Paul is addressing the saints only with this phrase:
( cor 15:58)
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm

It becomes obvious then when we look for example at the martyrs in Rev 20:4 we can clearly use the phrase "Death has been swallowed up in victory" to them

One can obviously use this phrase in a selective or broader sense determined by the context of the scripture. In no way does the phrase in 1 Cor 15:54 (Death has been swallowed up in victory), is being applied to the same timing event of Rev 21, the same way I just used the phrase to depict a biblical fact the martyrs in Rev 20 death has been swallowed up for them.

Sure, for the martyrs; death will be no more, they have achieved the Victory.

But to think that will apply to anyone else before the GWT and the opening of the Book of Life, is totally and utterly wrong. Your 'rapture' belief leads you to make assumptions and inferences, where there is no intention for the scriptures to mean what you would like it to mean.

15 hours ago, inchrist said:

Let me remind you, it was YOU who made the false assumption that those sitting on thrones in Rev 20:4 to be the 24 elders, not only was this shown to be in error you then make the inference soon after "its a bad idea to guess the identity of those sitting on thrones", all in attempt to sweep under the carpet your failed attempt to rule out those sitting on the thrones to be the entire body of Christ. 

Your failure to prove that they are the whole body of Christ, is as bad, in fact: worse, as why should we judge those who have been killed for their faith, when we are not. Rev 20:4

Hosea 11:1 states they will appoint ONE LEADER not their own leaders (plural). A perfect example how it is YOU instead who is making scripture mean what you want it to mean.

The leader that the new inhabitants in all of the holy Land will elect, is not Jesus; He has not returned when this happens. Proved by Ezekiel 46, where the ruler of the nation makes offerings to the Lord and has children.

You just don't understand that God will and must have a people in His holy Land before Jesus Returns, what He always desired but has never yet had. Many prophesies tell about this gathering of His righteous people, all of the Israelites of God by faith; be they Jew or Gentile. Isaiah 56:1-8, Romans 9:24-26

Isaiah 65:9
9 And I will lead forth the Seed from Jacob and Judah, and He shall inherit My 
holy mountain, and My chosen ones and My servants shall inherit it, and they 
shall dwell there....

You have twisted this scripture to suit your false beliefs!  Shame on you.

It does NOT say; He shall inherit the Land, but the descendants of Jacob, who is called Israel, the Overcomer for God, God's select people shall inherit it.   Overcomers; which is what we Christians, bought by Jesus blood are.

Why can you not see that Jesus' sacrifice gives everyone who believes in Him, the name of Israelite, as we share in the overcoming of Satan's power.

A heretic belief that God has done away with the Jews and beyond redemption.

So Jesus is a heretic?  Matthew 21:43, Luke 19:27,  + Isaiah 22:14, Amos 2:4-5  +

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:04 AM, inchrist said:

It is an undisputed scriptual fact that Hosea 11:1 and Ezekiel 37 are both speaking of the same prophecy. It is an undisputed scriptual fact that both Ezekiel 37 and Hosea 11:1 is referring to the Messiah.

it is purely your opinion, not a scriptural fact that these 2 prophesies are about the same thing.  Eze 37 is about the Millennium and Hosea 1:11 is about the few years before Jesus Returns. Proved by the matching prophecy in Jeremiah 30:21 A ruler will appear, one of themselves. A governor shall arise form their own people. I shall Myself bring him near and let him approach Me, for who would dare risk his life by coming near the Me?

God does not do away with the Jews, in fact He cleanses them.....theres still a third left who he calls his own..... 

Sure, a remnant of the Jews will be saved.  They will constitute 2/12 ths of the 144,000.  All Messianic Christians.

Romans 9:27  The 'third' that you quote from Zechariah 13:9, are passed thru fire and refined, not many of them will survive. Proved by Ezekiel 5:1-17, Isaiah 29:1-4, Amos 2:4-5 +

Psalms 37:29,34

The righteous shall inherit the land, And dwell in it forever….34 Wait on the LORD, And keep His way, And He shall exalt you to inherit the land; When the wicked are cut off, you shall see it.

And the only time the two houses can enter the promise land is when they are unified.....not before then and their unification is at Rev 19.

No, the wicked are dealt to on the Lord's Day of wrath, as described over 100 times. Look at Isaiah 66:15-17, Nahum 1:2-8 , but note how the Lord will protect His own in verse 7.

The sequence in Isaiah 61, where Jesus stopped before the Day of wrath, soon to happen and then the prophesies are of great prosperity in all of the holy Land. See in Isaiah 30:25-30 how it describes that terrible Day of fire from the sun.....but for you there will be songs and gladness of heart, as you march to the Mountains of the Lord.

The two Houses of Israel and the Gentiles, are since Jesus; no more: all are one people in Christ, from every race, nation and language.  Revelation 5:9-10

Edited by Keras

11 hours ago, inchrist said:

Perhaps its best you stick with God's process of time when it comes to reconciliation between the two houses than invent flights of fantasy of the body of Christ reverting back to the levitical priesthood and selecting another mediator between God and man.

So do you just not bother to read Ezekiel chapters 40 to 49?

Scripture is clear;  there will be another Temple and there will be sacrifices and offerings made in it. Isaiah 56:7, Ezekiel 20:40-41, Zephaniah 3:10 +

Who are you to say what God requires?  He wanted offerings before and He wants them again. They will not be sacrifices for sin, as Jesus made the once and only sacrifice, but for thanksgiving and honouring God.

Revelation 5:9-10 and Isaiah 66:18b-21 say we Christians will be priests in His new Temple.

13 hours ago, inchrist said:

Ezekiel 45:17

He will provide the sin offerings...... to make atonement.

Ezekiel 45:20

You are to do the same on the seventh day of the month for anyone who sins unintentionally or through ignorance; so you are to make atonement for the temple.

Ezekiel 45:23 And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily  for a sin offering.

Mostly, we have a translation difference. My REB only mentions sin once in Ezekiel 45; in verse 20 - offerings made for inadvertent sins.....  The rest of the Temple rituals, are thank offerings and for purification.

The thing you need to consider is; when did all what is Written in Ezekiel 40-48 happen? But as is plain; it hasn't happened yet, so when will it happen?  Basically the only time period is the last 15/20 or so years of this age; that all of that prophecy, plus many others, telling of how all the Lord's holy people will gather and live in peace and prosperity, in all of the area given to Abraham. This plan of God, of a people who will be His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10 and His Light to the nations, Isaiah 49:8, has never been fulfilled. Will God fail to accomplish what He has said?

As for what will happen in these last days, most people will be surprised and shocked, as events unfold as prophesied.  Those who have ignored, placed them in the past or spiritualized all those clearly stated descriptions to events yet to happen, will be embarrassed and ashamed of their inability to see the truth. And if they have taught false interpretations of the prophesies, they will receive a more severe Judgement. James 3:1

Back to the OP; When does Jesus get His garments splashed in blood?

17 hours ago, inchrist said:

Pointless rhetoric.

The point will hit you on the Day the Lord takes action.

Please harmonize for us, how the Christian body will be making animal sacrifices for the atonement of sin..its not a memorial....it is an atonement, compared with Christ's atonement of sin. 

Ezekiel 40 to 45 are the best scriptures that show how it will be soon. But there are others that say God will require sacrifices again:

Isaiah 56:6-7 So with all the foreigners who give their allegiance to Me....these I will bring to My House of prayer; their offerings and sacrifices will be acceptable to Me.

Hebrews 8:4  Jesus is not yet Returned to the earth but there are priests to offer the gifts according to the Law.

I fully agree with you, that Jesus gave the one and only sacrifice for the sins of every believer. I say it again; If our Bibles say these latter day sacrifices are for sin, then it's a mis-translation. Scripture does not contradict itself.   My REB doesn't.

Subject closed, while we await events to unfold.   Note: We Christians will be His priests, Rev 5:9-10

This has also been explained to you....look towards the jewish marriage

Disgusting rubbish!

Why can't you read and understand Isaiah 63:1-6 ?

I have closed this discussion with inChrist, as we have irreconcilable differences.  He/she, like everyone, myself included; will experience the end times in the truth of the Prophetic Word. And like many of the prophesies, full understanding will only be gained in hindsight.