Retrobyter

A vesture dipped in blood

65 posts in this topic

"Are you saying Rev 20:4 is pre-trib?  If so you are hopelessly deceived and incapable of understanding simple concepts"

Of course I am .... those made immortal [those on thrones] are pre-tribulation

.... those after are tribulation believers killed and resurrected

Both will rule with the Lord over His millennial kingdom

18 hours ago, Keras said:

1 Corinthians 15:50-56 is all about what happens after the Millennium. Proved by the fact that death will still happen during the Mill, Isaiah 65:20

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery:We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.

The fact that people die in Isaiah 65:20 being in the Kingdom of God which has been handed over to Christ is prove postive they do not inherite the Kingdom. Those who have survived and are living for 1000 years are busy in the process of inheriting the Kingdom.

However those saints who have been changed have already inherited the kingdom. Your interpretation is superficial and fsr to narrow.

Which also tells me you have completely misunderstood what Im getting at. 

I never stated we go UP beyond our cosmos....to the outter reaches of space....we step into heave ... into being the operative word.

John 3:13. We humans never go to heaven, but eventually heaven comes down to us.

You still going to it whither its up or down. You step INTO heaven. It must manifest itself regardless. 

From the time of John 3:13 up until Rev 11:19 heaven is closed.

The next time heaven is manifested visibly into the natural world is in Rev 11:19 

Then God’s temple in heaven was opened

This will be the only time where we will meet the Lord in the air

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Then it is closed again, in other otherwords it is no longer visable but now back in the invisible

Rev 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

Then the spirtual realm manifests itself back into the natural world

Rev 19:11

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse

The whole 'rapture to heaven' theory is false teaching and leaves those who have been fooled by it unprepared for what God actually does plan for His people.

The pretrib version of being raptured to heaven is false at the same time your understanding of to heaven is also false.

The spirtual realm runs parallel to our natural reality. These two realms of existence interact with each other. Instead if going up or coming down, it comes into our natural world.

Rev 20:4. Read it

I did, and do you notice John first sees an unspecified group who are given the authority to judge and who sit upon thrones... perhaps you ignored the conjuction that follows, where John sees a second group He then sees are the souls who were martyred ressurected

You cant ignore the one prophet Paul over the other prophet John. Again your view is far to narrow

Edited by inchrist

12 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, inchrist.

The problem is THERE'S A LEARNING CURVE for those who have just been transformed! 

It took Peter instantly to learn to walk on water. 

The problem is you are applying our physical limitations in the supernatural. In the supernatural, our wills are perfectly united to God's will - which is a property of the divine intellect. 

We will essentially be plugged into His intellect being His will. If God wants us to instantly ride war horses, we will instantly ride war horses as its His will, free of all limitiation to what we can know or do. 

Therefore I completely reject your concept of our abilities in the spiritual, particularly the need to go to riding school.

Nope. You're manufacturing a connection between the two.

The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people 

If those are not Christs people being His sheep then by God who are they? 

and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

If those are not the goats, then by God who are they?

The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah

If that is not the Kingdom, then by God what are we inheriting.

Look, if you want to look at all the battles and skirmishes separately, then we're looking at Isaiah 63 and 34 as being separate from Revelation 19 and Ezekiel 38 and 39.

I see one battle, from one end to the other.

I will leave you people to your fanciful dreams.

My wife and I are going to the Philippines for 2 months, to look after an organization for a couple who are home on furlough. I may be able to post here, may not.

What I know for sure is that sometime, probably quite soon, the Lord will instigate a dramatic Day of fire, earthquakes and storms, that will change the world as we know it. It will be the Day He [metaphorically] gets His garments splashed with blood. No one will be raptured or transformed, we must stand firm in our faith and trust Him for protection, for that 24 hour period.

May God bless you all.

3 hours ago, Keras said:

My wife and I are going to the Philippines for 2 months

off topic note:  Congratulations!   Hope you get to enjoy "dreams"(so to speak), YHWH WILLING,  (not fanciful) in the Philippines.....    veterans who visited there for a few weeks came back to the usa and packed up and moved to the Philippines for the better health there (they experienced this unexpected or expected,  in just a couple weeks to 2 months there) .   (from better readily available food as God created it,  less processed, less poisoned)