Sign in to follow this  
SemperFidelis07

Please pray for the victims of sex trafficking

Last week's episode of Hawaii Five-0 was really harrowing, and it hit home hard. It dealt with the subject of sex trafficking of underage girls. I have a little girl with another on the way and two boys in between. My little Anya is not even six. To think that there are people out there who'd do that to her... Please pray for the girls and women going through this hell. They need God more than ever now. Additionally, pray for the Ho'olana Pua foundation that seeks to help the victims in their recovery.

1 minute ago, SemperFidelis07 said:

Last week's episode of Hawaii Five-0 was really harrowing, and it hit home hard. It dealt with the subject of sex trafficking of underage girls. I have a little girl with another on the way and two boys in between. My little Anya is not even six. To think that there are people out there who'd do that to her... Please pray for the girls and women going through this hell. They need God more than ever now. Additionally, pray for the Ho'olana Pua foundation that seeks to help the victims in their recovery.

Praying

Praying~!

Guest bonnieschamberger

praying

Praying now

Praying! So glad to be able to say that my local church has really gotten involved in the Houston area in this matter in recent years, and many are coming to Christ as a result!

21 hours ago, SemperFidelis07 said:

Hows everything going now?

^ Huh? Uh... I'm not sure what you mean by how things are going now, but sex trafficking is still happening. 

Sign in to follow this