SBA0905

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My husband was spiritually attacked Tuesday night.  Since he was a young child he has been having dreams of the devil chasing him.  As an adult the dreams became battles with Satan.  In his early 20's he had an experience when he claims that God visited him.  Afterwards he began reading the Bible and spreading the word of the Lord.  He has been devoted to God ever since.  He has always been rock solid in his faith, he prays hard and he believes in those prayers.  I believe in God and want to go to Heaven, but I have never made that spiritual connection he has made, though I have prayed for that to happen to me.  I want more than anything to have the faith he has.  He feels very strongly that he was put on this earth by God for a special reason, though he does not know what it is.  Two years ago he was diagnosed with advanced colon cancer and last year his surgeon found a second primary cancer in his pancreas.  This was not the colon cancer that had spread to the pancreas, but rather a second growing cancer.   He prayed and healed and while his doctors cannot believe that the tumors they removed had not metastasized to other organs, they say it is a miracle that he has survived and currently seems to be cancer free.  He believes that God protects him and healed him.   So a little back story before I tell you what happened Tuesday night.  We took a three day weekend and visited Chicago last weekend.  He lived there for several years and said that he left that city and returned home because he did not like the person he was becoming and it was a dark time in his life.  So from the beginning of the weekend he began acting strange.  He was moody and irritable.  He was making crazy accusations about my actions and the next minute he would apologize and be loving.  We argued alot and he did not sleep at all the whole weekend.  We returned home and he continued to not be able to sleep Sunday, but then got a few hours Monday night, but all along his moodiness was getting worse.  So Tuesday night he wakes up around 3:37 am from an awful "dream".  His battles ALWAYS happen between 2:50 and 3:45 am.  I can literally count at least 7 times when he awoke in that time frame from an awful dream/battle.  He woke up, told me he had a battle but did not want to talk about it and then he became very sexual and aggressive.  In the very next moment, he was angry and upset and and ended up sitting up the rest of the night.  Wednesday evening I pushed him hard until he finally opened up and told me what happened.  He claims that there were 7 or 8 demons, they were much larger than him and they were showing him pictures of themselves in the house while he was not there.  They were trying to force him to engage in homosexual behavior with them.  They were making disgusting gestures to him, then one of them turned into my likeness and the others told him it was me and then proceeded to fornicate with "me" in front of him.  There were all kinds of crazy things happening and he was making them mad by telling them that he was not afraid of them because he was protected by God.  Eventually they gave up or he woke up, but he said the battle was the worst one he has ever experienced.  He spent the day home on Wednesday and said that during the day he would pick up his phone and find google search results showing my name, my picture and stories about all of these people I was having sex with...he SWORE he saw it on his phone, pictures and all.  THIS WAS PURE CRAZINESS.  I tried to reason with him that possibly it was just a bad dream, or a result of his lack of sleep, but he is determined it was just another attack like the rest he has had over the years, only now he says that the Kingdom of God is at hand and he is preparing.   He questions my faithfulness and is suspicious that I am a servant of Satan, only with him to weaken his faith.  Then the next minute he is praying for my salvation and telling me I need to pray for myself.  He told me that if I get struck down by God he will know that I was evil and that God is protecting him.  He begged me to confess and ask for forgiveness so that I did not get struck down by God.   After he settled down he fell asleep and slept all night.  The next morning he said he felt better and acknowledged again that the previous day was pure hell and he was glad they were gone and the battle was over, but says that it will only get worse next time because the Anti-Christ is here and it is the time for rapture....whatever that means.  I don't know what to think about this, I don't know what to do.  I don't know if I feel safe with him if it happens again and he thinks I am a demon, but I don't want to abandon him in a time when he may need me the most.  I am confused and worry that Satan is using my confusion to further cause harm.  I am way out of my comfort zone and I have never experienced anything like this before.  I never could have imagined what happened would ever happen.  What do I do?  Please, I would just like to hear what anyone thinks about what I experienced.  Thank you!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,792
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

In all this the lack of God's Word and obedience to that Word is apparent... Our battles in s/Spirit will be defined in The Scriptures and guidance the same!

Philippians 4:8 (KJV)

[8] Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Seeing how He ignored all this but dwelt in his mind in the perversions and believed the fruit from such activity so as to believe and accuse.... I would say repentance and meditation upon God's Holy Word  the necessary steps.
Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:20 AM, SBA0905 said:

My husband was spiritually attacked Tuesday night.  Since he was a young child he has been having dreams of the devil chasing him.  As an adult the dreams became battles with Satan.  In his early 20's he had an experience when he claims that God visited him.  Afterwards he began reading the Bible and spreading the word of the Lord.  He has been devoted to God ever since.  He has always been rock solid in his faith, he prays hard and he believes in those prayers.  I believe in God and want to go to Heaven, but I have never made that spiritual connection he has made, though I have prayed for that to happen to me.  I want more than anything to have the faith he has.  He feels very strongly that he was put on this earth by God for a special reason, though he does not know what it is.  Two years ago he was diagnosed with advanced colon cancer and last year his surgeon found a second primary cancer in his pancreas.  This was not the colon cancer that had spread to the pancreas, but rather a second growing cancer.   He prayed and healed and while his doctors cannot believe that the tumors they removed had not metastasized to other organs, they say it is a miracle that he has survived and currently seems to be cancer free.  He believes that God protects him and healed him.   So a little back story before I tell you what happened Tuesday night.  We took a three day weekend and visited Chicago last weekend.  He lived there for several years and said that he left that city and returned home because he did not like the person he was becoming and it was a dark time in his life.  So from the beginning of the weekend he began acting strange.  He was moody and irritable.  He was making crazy accusations about my actions and the next minute he would apologize and be loving.  We argued alot and he did not sleep at all the whole weekend.  We returned home and he continued to not be able to sleep Sunday, but then got a few hours Monday night, but all along his moodiness was getting worse.  So Tuesday night he wakes up around 3:37 am from an awful "dream".  His battles ALWAYS happen between 2:50 and 3:45 am.  I can literally count at least 7 times when he awoke in that time frame from an awful dream/battle.  He woke up, told me he had a battle but did not want to talk about it and then he became very sexual and aggressive.  In the very next moment, he was angry and upset and and ended up sitting up the rest of the night.  Wednesday evening I pushed him hard until he finally opened up and told me what happened.  He claims that there were 7 or 8 demons, they were much larger than him and they were showing him pictures of themselves in the house while he was not there.  They were trying to force him to engage in homosexual behavior with them.  They were making disgusting gestures to him, then one of them turned into my likeness and the others told him it was me and then proceeded to fornicate with "me" in front of him.  There were all kinds of crazy things happening and he was making them mad by telling them that he was not afraid of them because he was protected by God.  Eventually they gave up or he woke up, but he said the battle was the worst one he has ever experienced.  He spent the day home on Wednesday and said that during the day he would pick up his phone and find google search results showing my name, my picture and stories about all of these people I was having sex with...he SWORE he saw it on his phone, pictures and all.  THIS WAS PURE CRAZINESS.  I tried to reason with him that possibly it was just a bad dream, or a result of his lack of sleep, but he is determined it was just another attack like the rest he has had over the years, only now he says that the Kingdom of God is at hand and he is preparing.   He questions my faithfulness and is suspicious that I am a servant of Satan, only with him to weaken his faith.  Then the next minute he is praying for my salvation and telling me I need to pray for myself.  He told me that if I get struck down by God he will know that I was evil and that God is protecting him.  He begged me to confess and ask for forgiveness so that I did not get struck down by God.   After he settled down he fell asleep and slept all night.  The next morning he said he felt better and acknowledged again that the previous day was pure hell and he was glad they were gone and the battle was over, but says that it will only get worse next time because the Anti-Christ is here and it is the time for rapture....whatever that means.  I don't know what to think about this, I don't know what to do.  I don't know if I feel safe with him if it happens again and he thinks I am a demon, but I don't want to abandon him in a time when he may need me the most.  I am confused and worry that Satan is using my confusion to further cause harm.  I am way out of my comfort zone and I have never experienced anything like this before.  I never could have imagined what happened would ever happen.  What do I do?  Please, I would just like to hear what anyone thinks about what I experienced.  Thank you!

This is a serious demonic attack (excuse me for stating the obvious here).....I ask all of you who read this post pray for this person and her hubby. Doing it now....

Did it....

Pardon a slight change of subject here but you mentioned the "rapture....whatever that means". The Rapture is an event where all Christian believers will be taken up to heaven to avoid the Tribulation hour. There are several verses that describe this in the bible. The first one that comes to mind is Rev. 3:10

3:10   Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come * upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, eileenhat said:

Two separate events require two separate answers.

I'll answer this one.

If indeed this is not true (what he said he saw about you), but he still confirms this actually happen, while he was awake, then perhaps, he needs a mental evaluation.

It is for both your peace of minds.

I have never recommended one, but lies like this can destroy, even the best of relationships and need to be addressed.

Otherwise, you are leaving a huge gaping wound open, in your heart.

Two.

Demons do attack, but '7 or 8' leads me to feel there is more going on.  If you want the truth, be prepared to ask a lot more questions.

Oh one can be attacked by any number of demons. Remember the man possessed by "Legion" (maybe 5000). I agree about the mental eval too.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thank you for your responses, and prayers.  The last several days have been taxing on both of us, to say the least.  I'm trying really hard to believe and understand all that has happened.  I have never been more confused about my faith.  I don't even know if it makes sense to say I have never been more sure that this is the work of God but also I have never been more sure that this is the work of Satan.  I appreciate the prayers and know I need them.  Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Keep in constant prayer. Put on your full armor and keep it on Ephesians 6:13-17. Do not give Satan any importance.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

12 minutes ago, SBA0905 said:

Thank you for your responses, and prayers.  The last several days have been taxing on both of us, to say the least.  I'm trying really hard to believe and understand all that has happened.  I have never been more confused about my faith.  I don't even know if it makes sense to say I have never been more sure that this is the work of God but also I have never been more sure that this is the work of Satan.  I appreciate the prayers and know I need them.  Thank you.

Praying

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:20 AM, SBA0905 said:

I find it interesting that the attacks seem to take place between 2.15 and 3.45 a.m. Because 3 am is considered a Satanic mockery of the death of Christ which happened at 3 pm.

So that is one thing that makes me think that your husband is truly experiencing Satanic attacks.

But when you also say that he has seen pics of you on Google, especially when it appears he wont even show you what he supposedly saw, and that you are a demon that would be a good pointer that a psych evaluation is definitely in order.

Now, I hope I am wrong on this next point, but it might be well worth bringing up. Though Christians can certainly be oppressed by demons, they usually aren't attacked on this level. How much of a believer, really, is your husband? Does he truly believe with all his heart that Jesus is Lord come in the flesh for sinful men and that He through His sacrifice is the only way to the Father?

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Mar 3:23 And he called them to him and said to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan?  Mar 3:24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. Mar 3:25 And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mar 3:26 And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but is coming to an end.  Mar 3:27 But no one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. Then indeed he may plunder his house.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 3/17/2017 at 11:20 PM, SBA0905 said:

May the Love of Jesus fill you. What is going on is this. When he was young, the Lord called him to do spiritual work with God's Angles. He did this for a number of years, always helping children. 

He Himself grew up. In his young teen years it would seem as if he had forgotten his childhood. Then in his early 20's God spoke to him directly. And he began his faith walk. 

The spiritual battles are not dreams but very real occurrences. His primarily happen at 3am. This is the time of day the darkness is strongest. Christ died at 3pm, and the battles are at 3am.

I am always called to prayer at 3am. 

What has happened to your husband, is the devil has found a way to get inside his thinking. Don't be afraid. If you know someone who has the Gifts of the Spirit. What your husband needs is a Deliverance prayer done over him. 

As you stated, Chicago has dark memories for him. I would guess the darkness got into him threw the memories.

Guardian Angles, are a great deterant against the darkness. When you feel the opposition of the darkness in your house, ask the Lord to send them. You'll feel it leave. Also ask the Lord to place a shield of His love on him. It will protect you and it will help your husband.

Sincerely in Christ, servant of the Most High