IGNORED

Ever feel like you fight for God more than he does?

notsolostsoul

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:47 PM, notsolostsoul said:

I know too many Christians that, while at church, gossip, provoke drama, lie on eachother, scheme against their own family members and friends, amongst many other Ill behavioral actions.

When I speak on it, question why, or make known how they should not be this way, they turn on me. Push me out, lie on me, provoke hate towards me. I mean this is fine because it shows their character and that I should distance myself from this. Yet I often wonder why does God not teach them that their behavior is wrong, at least from what is in scripture. 

Why does God allow for these individuals to be happy and continue in these behaviors without correcting them? And I mean for years they've gotten away with this.

I am not the only one they have pushed away or turned on with ill behavior but I was probably the most vocal with pointing it out. 

I just wonder, Where are you God? You see this, yet you let them constantly get away with it.

It seems I care for his words more than he does.

There are many Christians that do still do certain things that seem off, however we must remember that we are not the standard.  We may believe that we are a bit better off in certain behavioral departments, but if we lack empathy for those that still struggle we will misinterpret a persons lack of perceived change for God's inaction.  God is working, and while it can be a frustration at seeing people act  in certain ways that we may feel is unbecoming,  we must remember that we are NOT the standard. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 3/18/2017 at 8:50 PM, notsolostsoul said:

Thank you every one!!!!

Clears thank you!

The weirdest thing is about a year ago, when I first was conflicted with feelings regarding this situation with the church and it's members, God brought me these same scriptures. I didn't know of them before, but after seeking God he brought these to me. Then he told me to leave this church and it's people alone. I didn't because my family is there and I didn't view my family as participants ofthis Ill behavior.

God told you to leave but you made excuses and disobeyed God???????  No wonder you are having problems.  Remember Jonah who didn't want to obey God?   Better find a better church and do it quickly.  The whales are circling.  lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

"Ever feel like you fight for God more than he does?"
No! Of course not.

As to others and their behaviors, I hope to remember that they are the servants of another. They are not my servants.

And knowing that the faults in others that  bother me most are usually  my own worst faults, I then try to remember to tend to the log in my  eye, and leave the splinter in theirs for them and  their master to be concerned about. God does not have need of me to correct others, but He has desire of me to fellowship with follow saints in the name of our Lord Christ Jesus,  each of us lifting  up one another.

Today was a fine example for me of the joy of fellowship at the local body  of Christ Jesus. No one at church harrangued me about any of my many faults, but knowing of my present "load", each helped carry it and gave me encouragement. I love my local body of Christ for all the flawed wonder servants  my creator has placed there for my  sense of security fellowship and blessing. It is grand to be  part of a local body of Christ.

Plus,  tonight having learned of a serious body ailment of a brother  now facing surgery tomorrow morning,  I ask my creator for His guidance of the surgeons and the safe healing of my friend in Christ. The whole body here has, as they learn,  begun to rally around to  assist in any way possible  both  in physical needs as well as spiritual needs  of the circle of family and friends. It is  the doing of the Holy Spirit among  the people of our Lord Jesus. The comforter is truely a comfort as we face the harshness of this fallen creation while   awaiting  a New Heaven and a New Earth to come. Praise God for His grace and mercy upon us.

Guess in short I'd suggest not  investing much time on the faults of others. God can handle them,  fact He already did.
Instead  see and cherish the wonder of our creator, His awesome mercy seen in so flawed  a species as humans that can be shown mercy and grace by God, and some even be given  life eternal  with Him, though none, absolutely none, deserve it.
Wow, He is awesome our God!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/18/2017 at 9:47 PM, notsolostsoul said:

I know too many Christians that, while at church, gossip, provoke drama, lie on eachother, scheme against their own family members and friends, amongst many other Ill behavioral actions.

When I speak on it, question why, or make known how they should not be this way, they turn on me. Push me out, lie on me, provoke hate towards me. I mean this is fine because it shows their character and that I should distance myself from this. Yet I often wonder why does God not teach them that their behavior is wrong, at least from what is in scripture. 

Why does God allow for these individuals to be happy and continue in these behaviors without correcting them? And I mean for years they've gotten away with this.

I am not the only one they have pushed away or turned on with ill behavior but I was probably the most vocal with pointing it out. 

I just wonder, Where are you God? You see this, yet you let them constantly get away with it.

It seems I care for his words more than he does.

I think that you have sin against them and your family. 

They were, what ever they were, and they had many things to deal with, and then they have you. 

You disturb them, you accused them you want to change them , you want to control their behavior and their thinking, and I am not quite naive to accept anything you said about them, and why should I? 

Even Pilot said , I want to hear what the accused has to say, and he lived two thousand years ago, and he was an Idolater , but that didn't stop him for been a fair man. 

Perhaps soon enough, you are going to tell them how to dress, and how to comb their hair. 

Leave them alone, give them some space and something, a donation for the upkeeping of the utilities, and enjoy the good they have. 

If you did not notice something about yourself, perhaps you need someone to tell you, then let's see how you are going to react. 

Because from what I have seen, you are doing the same thing you are complaining about, keep talking about them nonstop, and nothing you have said have complemented them. 

They must sing and pray, and say something good about Jesus Christ, and they must say "alleluia", 

Please take that with a grain of salt, but you reminded of my self, and how stubborn I was, someone told me, why don't you have your own Church. Now I understand what he meant, the church belongs to the people who run it. And they are not perfect. 

My opinion is , better visit an imperfect church, than a perfect one, it is a lot better. 

I might be wrong, if this is the case, my apologies for speaking like I know you, when I don't. 

God bless 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

YourclosestFriend,

You see how you are trying to get me to see things differently. That is how Iapproach them. Not to control them. I bring to them the word of God. He does not like for any of his children to speak ill of each other or treat each other in an ill manner. I do not do this to them. I try and get them to see that they claim Christian yet do not behave as such. I can only bring them the word. I do not nor try to control them. However, lying, scheming, plotting and deceiving each other is not Christian. Then can do as they please. I just don't like that my family and friends are actually serving other than God. So I am trying to help them to see how their behavior is not Christian like.

Actually the way you came at me is more harsh than anyway I have come at them. I show them that I am not someone they need to lie to, or deceive, plot or scheme against. Yet they still act ill towards me.

Sorry if you misunderstood how I said I was toward them, plus anything I have said here is stating the fact of their behavior toward me. I am not just speakinget Ill to bad mouth them. 

My concern for them is to be better christians, nothing more. 

I have realized I can only bring them the word and only God can enforce it. So I have done my part as one Christian to my fellow man.

I am not claiming saint. Please don't get me wrong. I know I am not.