Opywang

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

You have not shown a single scriptures to back up your claims.

I've posted one, but you  don't believe the scriptures you only believe what you've been taught.

I will tell you a testimony.

When I was young I believe one sins is all it take to go to Hell.  So I vowed to do every sins I can so I can fulfilled my purposes so I can go to Hell with pride.

I continue to sins, and continue to live here on Earth as if it is my last day.  I told God when I go to Heaven, and when my time to get thrown in Hell I will fall backward with a smile on my face!

Then one day I realize that I was in Hell here on Earth while I am alive!

I was seeing Demons all over the place, and I was having worms crawling all in me!

After I realize even though you try to enjoy your short life here on Earth preparing for Hell you're still going to Hell anyway here on Earth before the real Hell.

So I change my life, and I repented, and I started to change my way, and everything.

It took me 3 years to get out of Hell, and that is a long road, and I work really hard to get out of Hell, but I finally made it, and I got out.

Now after I learn from the Bible now I know what Hell is, and I know what Jesus is talking about.

Here you can read about it.

http://bibleresources.info/did-cain-go-to-hell/

Edited by Opywang

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The reason of hell was for the devil and his angels... it is the only righteous place for His (God's) wrath to abide forever...
Even the place where they are awaiting the lake of fire is terrible -according to Jesus-!

Luke 16:19 (KJV)

[19] There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

[20] And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

[21] And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

[22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

[23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

[24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

[25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

[26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

[27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

[28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

[29] Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

[30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

[31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

There can be, according to the Scriptures, no mistaking you are in error and are promoting false doctrine contrary to the teaching of Scripture...
Love, Steven

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

3 hours ago, Opywang said:

There is an island that is banned nobody is allow to go over there, and there is no way we can teach that person the Gospels.

While the gospel may not be preached to someone that it can't reach (which could be the case but more and more people are being reached) man is still without an excuse. Romans 1:20 "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." So regardless just creation alone shows that God exists yet people, including those that have not heard the gospel message, choose not to believe that He is real or that He exists. They would rather worship something else, man, wood, stone, etc.

So yes man has the evidence of God all around them yet choose to believe something else. 

As far as answering the OP's question in the post Is Hell Even Real? The answer is a resounding Yes!. As a matter of fact Jesus talked more about Hell than He did about Heaven. Enoob57 uses a fantastic scriptural passage that Jesus uses to illustrate this very fact. There are so many passages in scripture that teach Hell is real and that it is a place of weeping and gnashing of teeth Luke 13:28, Matthew 13:42 and others. It is a place of torment like no other. God's Word says it is the blackest of darkness Jude 1:13 and it is a place that is extremely hot and the fire is not quenched Mark 9:48.

I have searched through this whole post by the OP and I haven't seen any use of scripture except for Luke 17:12 which I don't understand how it answers the OP's question. I think it is more of just throwing a verse out there and hoping that it somehow fits the discussion. 

As one poster said here in this post that most of us know scripture and have been studying it for quite sometime. I would say the answer to the OP's question has been answered very adequately and there really isn't any need for more discussion. Looks to me that the OP needs to dig into his Bible a bit more instead of looking up some videos on the internet and say, "Look here is proof!". A video is just an opinion in visual form and quite honestly isn't a valid source for our understanding. Sure videos can aid in understanding but unless we are actually grounded in God's Word we will be blown about by every wind of doctrine Ephesians 4;14. 

As others have said here already I believe that the OP needs to dig into scripture and learn from it instead of just posting and opinion and saying it is truth. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, Opywang said:

Think about it there is 7 billion people on this Earth, and it's just too many people going to Hell.

The Old Testament never talk about Hell,

You may want to do your research. Not everyone will be in hell.

And yes hell is mentioned in the old testament

Isaiah 5:14

Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Jaydog1976 said:

While the gospel may not be preached to someone that it can't reach (which could be the case but more and more people are being reached) man is still without an excuse. Romans 1:20 "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." So regardless just creation alone shows that God exists yet people, including those that have not heard the gospel message, choose not to believe that He is real or that He exists. They would rather worship something else, man, wood, stone, etc.

So yes man has the evidence of God all around them yet choose to believe something else. 

Reading your post, I began to believe that you are supporting the message of the Antichrist;

"Believe in God, the Creator of all", "Let go of your Idols". 

This is what your message is all about, and you are quoting Romans one, out of context. 

I you finish your message to the Idolaters with Romans 1:20, sure you have done the will of the predesesor of the Islam faith. 

And if you have given this message to idolaters after the resuraction of Jesus Christ and the Great Commission . 

If someone had ever try to give that message to any people before the Great Commission, this person was in direct disobedience to the Creator himself. 

Who had said leave the people alone, it is not their time yet. 

But that doesn't mean that the people were deprived from the Knowledge of knowing that there is life after death, and more specifically for the Greeks and the Romans, and their neighbors and the people who were conquer by the Greeks in the past, and later by the Romans, whom God used to prepare the Nations for the Good news of the Gospel. 

There is a good reason why JESUS CHRIST used the Greek word "Hades", in reference to the word "Seol", the word the Jews used to refered to the prison where every human being was kept before the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and the Good news of the New inheritance , which is made available to all mankind , the Heavenly inheritance. 

Romans one is an indroduction to how to reach Idolaters with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

It is paramount to help Idolaters ( at that time ) to accept that it is not their Idols that they Created the world, even though the Idolaters have their own versions of how the world was Created. 

But Nations like Egypt, Persian, Assyrian, Greece, Romans and many others, especially Ethiopian, who was the Host of the Escaping Israelites from Faraow's captivity , they all knew about the Lord God , the Creator of All, but they also knew that the Lord God took only the seed from Jacobs house to have a people for himself, and he had rejected the rest of the world. 

Romans was not meant to indroduce people to believe in God only, but to continue and indroduce them to the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST, if not you will leave them with a faith in God, but without JESUS CHRIST. 

Today the task is to reach people who believe in God the Creator, but the do not believe in Jesus Christ, which was not the problem Paul had to deal with that time. 

( And we still have the task to reach the Idolaters today , for are many , especially in India). 

We have to read the Epistles in their whole context and the reason is JESUS CHRIST, who said; "I have not come to Judge but to Save". 

What an amazing stetemen by the one who will be the Judge of all, in Heaven and on Earth and in the things below the Earth. Of the whole world. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

Some of the questions you raised, i am sure every Christian at some point has asked himself also, especially about those who have not heard the gospel and those living in great populations that have never heard  the gospel or those living in remote areas difficult to reach.  However, either we believe what the word said or we rearrange it to read as what we think it  should be.  Choose wisely and not in your own eyes, but trust in the word.   

In previous posts you have talked about spiritual things that for most, it would seem foolish.  I don't doubt you, but only you know exactly what you have been through, and will have  to give account for your statements, be it false or true.  Some of your claims though of being in hell ect, left much for one to imagine.  Only one thing here i would caution, the devil can torment and do things to bring about deceptive works of darkness, so you must test the spirits.

Here below, the scriptures clearly points out who has the keys of hell and that hell does in fact exist. 

Revelation 1 King James Version (KJV)

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 20  King James Version (KJV)

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works

Edited by warrior12

10 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Reading your post, I began to believe that you are supporting the message of the Antichrist;

I don't think I am supporting any message of this sort. As a matter of fact I will stand by my interpretation of Romans 1:20 as is. Man is without excuse even though they see the power of God all around them. 

"Believe in God, the Creator of all", "Let go of your Idols". 

This is what your message is all about, and you are quoting Romans one, out of context. 

And yeah why would I say a message otherwise? Wouldn't you agree that we are to believe that God exists and He is the Creator? And for sure we are to let go of anything that stands between us in the Lord. I am not sure where you are going with this. Maybe you could clarify your statement a little more to help me understand. 

Second I am not taking Romans 1:20 out of context. As a matter of fact this verse is a pretty good stand alone verse. On top of that the context of Romans 1 is that man has disobeyed God and would rather do their own thing so God gives them over to themselves. 

I you finish your message to the Idolaters with Romans 1:20, sure you have done the will of the predesesor of the Islam faith. 

Not even sure how to respond to this except to say I would recommend rereading my post and then look at Romans 1 again and read through that as well. 

And if you have given this message to idolaters after the resuraction of Jesus Christ and the Great Commission . 

If someone had ever try to give that message to any people before the Great Commission, this person was in direct disobedience to the Creator himself. 

Who had said leave the people alone, it is not their time yet. 

But that doesn't mean that the people were deprived from the Knowledge of knowing that there is life after death, and more specifically for the Greeks and the Romans, and their neighbors and the people who were conquer by the Greeks in the past, and later by the Romans, whom God used to prepare the Nations for the Good news of the Gospel. 

There is a good reason why JESUS CHRIST used the Greek word "Hades", in reference to the word "Seol", the word the Jews used to refered to the prison where every human being was kept before the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and the Good news of the New inheritance , which is made available to all mankind , the Heavenly inheritance. 

Not sure where you were going with this. On top of that I haven't seen an real use of scripture so I will accept what you have said as opinion instead of something built on scripture.

Romans one is an indroduction to how to reach Idolaters with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

The theme of Romans is the salvation message to all mankind including idolaters.

It is paramount to help Idolaters ( at that time ) to accept that it is not their Idols that they Created the world, even though the Idolaters have their own versions of how the world was Created. 

But Nations like Egypt, Persian, Assyrian, Greece, Romans and many others, especially Ethiopian, who was the Host of the Escaping Israelites from Faraow's captivity , they all knew about the Lord God , the Creator of All, but they also knew that the Lord God took only the seed from Jacobs house to have a people for himself, and he had rejected the rest of the world. 

Romans was not meant to indroduce people to believe in God only, but to continue and indroduce them to the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST, if not you will leave them with a faith in God, but without JESUS CHRIST. 

Today the task is to reach people who believe in God the Creator, but the do not believe in Jesus Christ, which was not the problem Paul had to deal with that time. 

( And we still have the task to reach the Idolaters today , for are many , especially in India). 

We have to read the Epistles in their whole context and the reason is JESUS CHRIST, who said; "I have not come to Judge but to Save". 

What an amazing stetemen by the one who will be the Judge of all, in Heaven and on Earth and in the things below the Earth. Of the whole world. 

While the gospel is preached for sure and it has spread throughout the world there will be those that will not have heard gospel. Even if they have not heard the gospel they will still die and go to hell because of wages of sin Romans 6:23. What I think I hear in what you say is that all men will be saved which is not the case at all. But if I am wrong on that please let me know. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Have yo considered Romans 2:12-16?

For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified; for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

Have you ever thought what Paul meant when he claimed this about the Gentiles, some who have never heard a things from scripture or any teaching of the God we know?