• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Heated topic.

Of course Christians will say Hell is real, and all will go to Hell if they do not accept Christ.

I watch this video, and this video show me that maybe Hell is not as bad as the Bible claimed.

*** Removed Embedded Videos - Video are to be placed in the Video forums only, not in the threads outside of the Video Forums. ***

I know this is inappropriate discussion simply because this is a Christian site, and it has 0 tolerate if there is anything said outside the bible. 

But what if we misunderstood the Bible, and it's not what we're told.

Jesus talks about gnashing of the teeth, fire, and brimstone.

I think he was talking about the little children, and if we hurt the little children we would get hurt while we're here on Earth, and not Hell.

Hell is real yes, and when I was here on Earth my jaw has been lock open all day once, and I feel the burn many time, but I don't think everybody will go to hell because they didn't accept Christ.

This guy just save 2 children, and if he didn't become saved, and is it fair that he go to Hell after he save 2 children risking his life?

We would have to be pretty selfish, and evil if we truly believe all will go to Hell cause I don't think our God is that evil.  He is greater than that, and why would he throw away this man that save that two children, and let him burn in Hell forever?

This is just my 2 cent, and please do some research what Jesus is talking about when he mention Hell before doing any discussion.

Edited by OneLight
Removed embedded videos

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, Opywang said:

Hell is real yes, and when I was here on Earth my jaw has been lock open all day once, and I feel the burn many time, but I don't think everybody will go to hell because they didn't accept Christ.

Yes, if you reject Jesus, God's only means of salvation, then Hell is where you will spend eternity.   The Bible teaches that Jesus is the only to heaven.

We would have to be pretty selfish, and evil if we truly believe all will go to Hell cause I don't think our God is that evil.  He is greater than that, and why would he throw away this man that save that two children, and let him burn in Hell forever?

We are sinners and we deserve Hell.  Hell doesn't made God evil.  God provided man with a way not to go to hell.  He provided salvation, paid for our sins through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, and offers that to us as the means by which we can spend eternity with Him.   Hell is what you choose, if you choose to reject Jesus.    It is God's mercy and compassion for you to offer you salvation.   Nothing you do can save you.   Salvation is only through Christ.

I said do some research before answering.  It's not like what we are told.

Think about it there is 7 billion people on this Earth, and it's just too many people going to Hell.

I took the liberty to do my own research in the end I found out Hell is not what it seem.

The Old Testament never talk about Hell, and it's only talked about in New Testament, but it's being misunderstood.

I've been in Hell, and yes Hell is real, but it is misunderstood so don't get me wrong.

Jesus said there is nothing worst than hurting the little children, and it's a gnashing of the teeth.

Luke 17:1:2
Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come.
2; It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

It's talking about little children.

When it mean little children it just mean anybody not just  age it can be all age.

Like for an example....

If it will messed with you, and hurt you I can get hurt, and it's a gnashing of a teeth, and if I am responsible for you, and I must take good care of you, and make sure your faith will not be lost.

It's just saying it would be better that I be thrown in the sea cause I am loosing the Spirit by revealing too much, and hurting you by causing you to stumble.

I may be better off just be thrown in the Sea with millstone cause I would just miss the Holy Spirit.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Opywang said:

I said do some research before answering.  It's not like what we are told.

Think about it there is 7 billion people on this Earth, and it's just too many people going to Hell.

I took the liberty to do my own research in the end I found out Hell is not what it seem.

The Old Testament never talk about Hell, and it's only talked about in New Testament, but it's being misunderstood.

I've been in Hell, and yes Hell is real, but it is misunderstood so don't get me wrong.

Jesus said there is nothing worst than hurting the little children, and it's a gnashing of the teeth.

Luke 17:1:2
Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come.
2; It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

It's talking about little children.

When it mean little children it just mean anybody not just  age it can be all age.

Like for an example....

If it will messed with you, and hurt you I can get hurt, and it's a gnashing of a teeth, and if I am responsible for you, and I must take good care of you, and make sure your faith will not be lost.

It's just saying it would be better that I be thrown in the sea cause I am loosing the Spirit by revealing too much, and hurting you by causing you to stumble.

I may be better off just be thrown in the Sea with millstone cause I would just miss the Holy Spirit.

No, Jesus had a lot to say about Hell, and you have never been to Hell.  If you had ever been to Hell, you would not be here today, to talk about it.

It appears that you are latching on to only one thing Jesus said about Hell.   Jesus preached more about Hell than He did about Heaven.

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, Jesus had a lot to say about Hell, and you have never been to Hell.  If you had ever been to Hell, you would not be here today, to talk about it.

It appears that you are latching on to only one thing Jesus said about Hell.   Jesus preached more about Hell than He did about Heaven.

You're only talking what you have been brainwashed.

Read the bible! 

Believe me I was once brainwashed.

I just quote the scriptures, and still you did not believe me!

I find it funny even if you prove it with scriptures people will not believe what is written, and they will only believe there pastors.

Don't you find that sad that even Christianity will support, and say our God is evil enough to throw away everybody in Hell all 6.7 billion, and only 300,000 will be saved this century. 

I mean come on God is not that evil why would he want to make all the lost burn for all eternity?

I just don't believe our God is that evil I'm sorry to say that I just believe our God is more merciful than what we're realizing.

Lets suppose somebody find a cure, and it save 1 billion lives, but that person still doesn't accept Christ.   Now this person will burn in hell forever.

Can y'all see the picture here?

Edited by Opywang

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, Opywang said:

You're only talking what you have been brainwashed.

Read the bible! 

Believe me I was once brainwashed.

I just quote the scriptures, and still you did not believe me!

I find it funny even if you prove it with scriptures people will not believe what is written, and they will only believe there pastors.

Don't you find that sad that even Christianity will support, and say our God is evil enough to throw away everybody in Hell all 6.7 billion, and only 300,000 will be saved this century. 

I mean come on God is not that evil why would he want to make all the lost burn for all eternity?

I just don't believe our God is that evil I'm sorry to say that I just believe our God is more merciful than what we're realizing.

How does people going to hell make God evil?   How does it make God evil if he provides you a way of salvation from hell and you reject his offer?    Those who reject salvation only prove they are the ones who are evil.   If God were evil, he would not have sent Jesus to pay for our sins on the cross.   If God were evil, he would not have provided a way for man to avoid Hell.

God doesn't want anyone to burn for all eternity, but if they reject his offer, they chose that eternal destiny.

There is an island that is banned nobody is allow to go over there, and there is no way we can teach that person the Gospels.

So are you saying all these people over there is going to hell because our goverment forbid us, and our own goverment is sending all of them to hell?

There is other government like China they forbid Christianity, and all these people are force to not become Christian do all these people deserve to go to Hell because they are told they will get killed for refusing?

I don't know it sound like dogma our world is really twisted, and I don't think God created our world like this for his personal pleasure for all of us to fight for our salvation.

It sound like he's playing a game of roaches in a bowl, and all of the roaches is trying to climb out, and whoever escape will gain salvation.

Edited by OneLight
Removed another embedded video - videos are to be viewed in the video forums only.

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Opywang said:

There is an island that is banned nobody is allow to go over there, and there is no way we can teach that person the Gospels.

So are you saying all these people over there is going to hell because our goverment forbid us, and our own goverment is sending all of them to hell?

There are people who have never heard the Gospel.  That is true.  What about them?   That is not my problem to solve. God will deal with that in a way that is righteous.  That is God's problem, not mine.  

That doesn't help or absolve the people who HAVE heard the Gospel and have rejected it.  They will not escape the accountability for their decision.

As for China, the Gospel is actually prospering in China's underground church.   And the Chinese Christians are sending missionaries out from China.    So your China example doesn't work.

Edited by shiloh357
Removed embdded videos - please do not copy embedded videos

The whole point is that I'm encouraging all of y'all to research what I have discover if you do not believe me go do your research read about, and find out.  

I did my research, and I found out that we're being misleading, and it is not what it seem.

Read about what Jesus is talking about that we're going to hell, and read about what he mean by little children.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Opywang said:

The whole point is that I'm encouraging all of y'all to research what I have discover if you do not believe me go do your research read about, and find out.  

I did my research, and I found out that we're being misleading, and it is not what it seem.

Read about what Jesus is talking about that we're going to hell, and read about what he mean by little children.

Actually most of us know the Bible pretty good and have been students of Scripture for a long time and we are not going to be misled by any claim that Hell really isn't that bad, or by some claim that Hell makes God evil.  Sorry, but your "research" is really just false teaching.