• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/18/2017 at 7:23 PM, Opywang said:

Heated topic.

Of course Christians will say Hell is real, and all will go to Hell if they do not accept Christ.

I watch this video, and this video show me that maybe Hell is not as bad as the Bible claimed.

*** Removed Embedded Videos - Video are to be placed in the Video forums only, not in the threads outside of the Video Forums. ***

I know this is inappropriate discussion simply because this is a Christian site, and it has 0 tolerate if there is anything said outside the bible. 

But what if we misunderstood the Bible, and it's not what we're told.

Jesus talks about gnashing of the teeth, fire, and brimstone.

I think he was talking about the little children, and if we hurt the little children we would get hurt while we're here on Earth, and not Hell.

Hell is real yes, and when I was here on Earth my jaw has been lock open all day once, and I feel the burn many time, but I don't think everybody will go to hell because they didn't accept Christ.

This guy just save 2 children, and if he didn't become saved, and is it fair that he go to Hell after he save 2 children risking his life?

We would have to be pretty selfish, and evil if we truly believe all will go to Hell cause I don't think our God is that evil.  He is greater than that, and why would he throw away this man that save that two children, and let him burn in Hell forever?

This is just my 2 cent, and please do some research what Jesus is talking about when he mention Hell before doing any discussion.

Just as all other things such as Heaven, Earth, Sea, land, 'hell' was created by God.  Just as in every mythological belief, they also speak of a 'hell'.  And God also created their minds and hearts and lands, etc... 

Edited by delade3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

4 minutes ago, delade3 said:

Just as all other things such as Heaven, Earth, Sea, land, 'hell' was created by God.  Just as in every mythological belief, they also speak of a 'hell'.  And God also created their minds and hearts and lands, etc... 

Are you saying God is mythological or that everything He created is mythological?  You are hard to follow.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

21 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Are you saying God is mythological or that everything He created is mythological?  You are hard to follow.

No,, what i'm trying to say is that you shouldn't have to be overly worried about hell if you are trying to live a normal, good, moral life.  If for some reason a person feels that the only way to keep out of hell is to go through rigamortis, then they are in a small hell already.  A person shouldn't 'kill' themselves trying to stay out of hell by driving themselves mad and crazy...  Sometimes a person can be in a society which makes that person that way, but then there are always vacations and relocations.  Seek peace and life for yourself if you have the monetary means to.  Freeing yourself from such torture chambers is being nice to yourself. 

Edited by delade3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

7 hours ago, delade3 said:

No,, what i'm trying to say is that you shouldn't have to be overly worried about hell if you are trying to live a normal, good, moral life.  If for some reason a person feels that the only way to keep out of hell is to go through rigamortis, then they are in a small hell already.  A person shouldn't 'kill' themselves trying to stay out of hell by driving themselves mad and crazy...  Sometimes a person can be in a society which makes that person that way, but then there are always vacations and relocations.  Seek peace and life for yourself if you have the monetary means to.  Freeing yourself from such torture chambers is being nice to yourself. 

Actually, all one has to do is place their trust in Jesus and He will seal them with the Holy Spirit.  Once they have the Holy Spirit, they will be changed from the inside out.  We can do nothing by obey His Spirit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 3/23/2017 at 1:33 PM, shiloh357 said:

Both are eternal, for sure.   My question is, why does accepting Christ result in eternal immortality, but rejecting Christ results in eternal extinction?  And does the Bible define eternal (or 2nd)  death as complete and utter cessation of existence?

Both are real!

Amen Shiloh....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

8 hours ago, delade3 said:

No,, what i'm trying to say is that you shouldn't have to be overly worried about hell if you are trying to live a normal, good, moral life.

If this is so ... what happened here?

Matthew 7:22 (KJV)

[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

If for some reason a person feels that the only way to keep out of hell is to go through rigamortis, then they are in a small hell already.  A person shouldn't 'kill' themselves trying to stay out of hell by driving themselves mad and crazy...  Sometimes a person can be in a society which makes that person that way, but then there are always vacations and relocations.

If this is also so... what is The Lord asking here?

Matthew 5:29 (KJV)

[29] And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

[30] And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Seek peace and life for yourself if you have the monetary means to.  Freeing yourself from such torture chambers is being nice to yourself. 

eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you die... the whole of God's Word instructs us here we shall have tribulation but Spiritual Life in Him delivers (Spiritually) ...

John 16:32 (KJV)

[32] Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

[33] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, delade3 said:

No,, what i'm trying to say is that you shouldn't have to be overly worried about hell if you are trying to live a normal, good, moral life.

That is the surest way of going to hell.   Most people go to hell because they think they are good enough not to go there.   Most peoplpe don't go to hell because they are prostitutes, or thiefs, or murders, but because they never were.

The only way to stay out of hell is to put one' faith in Jesus as Savior and Lord.   

No one is good in God's eyes:

as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.” “Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive.” “The venom of asps is under their lips.” “Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.” “Their feet are swift to shed blood; in their paths are ruin and misery, and the way of peace they have not known.” “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
(Rom 3:10-18)

The only way to heaven is not by being good, because you can never be good enough in God's eyes, but to turn from sin and turn toward Jesus in repentance and receive the eternal life He offers.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

10 hours ago, delade3 said:

No one can live a good moral life by and of themselves without God. That is what the gospel is all about Delade. That is what Jesus Christ is all about. Only Christ saves you from hell and then only if you accept the truth that you cannot get to heaven by good works and the only way to the Father is through the Son and His saving cleansing sacrifice on the cross.

Psalms 14:3   They are all gone aside, they are [all] together become filthy: [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psalms 53:3   Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

Romans 3:10   As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Romans 3:12   They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one