IGNORED

Rev. 12: Heavenly Sign to appear in 2017 - What could it mean?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

You said:

"The verses 12:1-5 is not a PROPHECY....Its giving us a Code to figure out the clues needed to decipher the PROPHECY in Rev. 12:6-17, which is the actual PROPHECY."

Rev is not prophecy eh? That is  just sheer foolishness  that you argue with the LORD because he said it not I!  LOL

Pay attention, I did not say Revelation was not Prophecy, I stated Rev. 12:1-5 is not Prophecy. You do realize that a PAST EVENT can not possible be PROPHECY RIGHT? Rev. 12:1-5 is about the Woman (Genesis 37:9 tells us that means ISRAEL) who is Israel, she gives birth to a male-child (Not man-child) who was of course Jesus Christ, the Dragon (Satan) via King Herod tried to kill him, but we know the Angel warned Joseph and Mary and they FLED to Egypt for 2 Years. Then the male-child ascends to Heaven to the Right side of Gods Throne. 

Now you tell me how John telling this in AD 95 or so is Prophecy when Jesus DIED in 30-33 AD !! 

Like I stated, it is NOT PROPHECY nor can it be. Its was a CODE so that John could say Israel without saying Israel because Rome had just destroyed the Temple and the City and him speaking about God protecting Israel would have been seen as sedition, the persecuted Churches would have suffered even more and its likely that the book of Revelation would have been destroyed by the Romans. So John placed it in CODE......The Code having been understood by those that understand the Old Testament can now figure out the REAL PROPHECY.

Rev. 12:6-17, Satan is kicked out of Heaven by Micheal, he comes to earth having GREAT ANGER, he tries to kill all the Jews but can only kill 2/3 because 1/3 flee to the Wilderness, we know these NUMBERS because of Zechariah chapters 13 and 14. So the Dragon via the Anti-Christ gets angry when he can't get at the Woman and he then goes after the REMNANT of the Church (REMNANT = SMALL PART THAT'S LEFT) who obey God and serve Jesus Christ. They are a Remnant because the Church has been Raptured, they become Christians after the Rapture. 

The Prophecy is about verses 6-17.  You can not have a PROPHECY about PAST EVENTS, Sorry.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

One more interesting note about this event.

According the Jewish calendar this year is 5777. The last day will be 20. September. 3 day later this sign will appear on the sky. Interesting.

I don't think Jesus will come back but I reckon it will be a big change in the spiritual world which sooner or later will affect this world as well. If I have to guess I would say God's Spirit will be poured out to make His church ready for His coming. 

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

When the holy spirit stands out of the way, then the 70th week will begin and the devil and his fallen angels will be cast to earth

On 8/11/2017 at 0:40 AM, Revelation Man said:

Pay attention, I did not say Revelation was not Prophecy, I stated Rev. 12:1-5 is not Prophecy. You do realize that a PAST EVENT can not possible be PROPHECY RIGHT? Rev. 12:1-5 is about the Woman (Genesis 37:9 tells us that means ISRAEL) who is Israel, she gives birth to a male-child (Not man-child) who was of course Jesus Christ, the Dragon (Satan) via King Herod tried to kill him, but we know the Angel warned Joseph and Mary and they FLED to Egypt for 2 Years. Then the male-child ascends to Heaven to the Right side of Gods Throne. 

Now you tell me how John telling this in AD 95 or so is Prophecy when Jesus DIED in 30-33 AD !! 

Like I stated, it is NOT PROPHECY nor can it be. Its was a CODE so that John could say Israel without saying Israel because Rome had just destroyed the Temple and the City and him speaking about God protecting Israel would have been seen as sedition, the persecuted Churches would have suffered even more and its likely that the book of Revelation would have been destroyed by the Romans. So John placed it in CODE......The Code having been understood by those that understand the Old Testament can now figure out the REAL PROPHECY.

Rev. 12:6-17, Satan is kicked out of Heaven by Micheal, he comes to earth having GREAT ANGER, he tries to kill all the Jews but can only kill 2/3 because 1/3 flee to the Wilderness, we know these NUMBERS because of Zechariah chapters 13 and 14. So the Dragon via the Anti-Christ gets angry when he can't get at the Woman and he then goes after the REMNANT of the Church (REMNANT = SMALL PART THAT'S LEFT) who obey God and serve Jesus Christ. They are a Remnant because the Church has been Raptured, they become Christians after the Rapture. 

The Prophecy is about verses 6-17.  You can not have a PROPHECY about PAST EVENTS, Sorry.

The whole book of revelations is prophecy. We dont get to pick and choose how we label it. God already took care of that

:rolleyes:Ah! Now I get it. You are a preterist? 

Prophecy interpretations get more interestingly twisted the closer we get to Christ coming.

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

When the holy spirit stands out of the way, then the 70th week will begin and the devil and his fallen angels will be cast to earth

Before God draw His Spirit back He should pour it first and make the Christian ready, no? I don't think we are ready for the 70th week to start.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Zoltan777 said:

Before God draw His Spirit back He should pour it first and make the Christian ready, no? I don't think we are ready for the 70th week to start.

Lol I don't think it's our choice

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I think that most of those who do not want to believe in the pre tribulation rapture that the bible teaches are not ready for Jesus Christ to call them to be with Him. I think the thought of that scares them.

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I think that most of those who do not want to believe in the pre tribulation rapture that the bible teaches are not ready for Jesus Christ to call them to be with Him. I think the thought of that scares them.

Yeah, I am on the side of post tribulation rapture as the Bible teaches. ?

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

Yeah, I am on the side of post tribulation rapture as the Bible teaches. ?

If you take the Bible 100% literally you can not miss the pretribulation interpretation.

• Loved it! 1

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If you take the Bible 100% literally you can not miss the pretribulation interpretation.

I do take the Bible as it is but I wouldn't like to bring verses up here as it is not the right thread for that.

I just don't understand how can people...ah..never mind.