IGNORED

Rev. 12: Heavenly Sign to appear in 2017 - What could it mean?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Diaste said:

I never said the church wasn't in heaven at this point. It has to be. What I'm saying is Jesus is coming with an army of ANGELS, not saints. The saints stay in heaven, as they were just translated from earth to heaven, and The Lord and his armies of angels go forth to battle. You make no sense at all. You suppose Jesus is going to take his bride to battle the devil and his armies? What is wrong with you?

The Lord says as I pointed out, that the Saints are the Armies, can you not read plain English? 

arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the FINE LINEN is the righteousness of SAINTS 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (See verse 8, the Fine White Linen signifies a SAINT of God.)

This can't be as difficult to figure out as you guys make it out to be.  The WHITE FINE LINEN is the Righteousness of the SAINTS WHO ARE THE Church !! 

The Church HAS TO BE at the Marriage Supper and that is ON EARTH at Armageddon, so the CHURCH COMES BACK WITH JESUS !!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Lord says as I pointed out, that the Saints are the Armies, can you not read plain English? 

arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the FINE LINEN is the righteousness of SAINTS 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (See verse 8, the Fine White Linen signifies a SAINT of God.)

This can't be as difficult to figure out as you guys make it out to be.  The WHITE FINE LINEN is the Righteousness of the SAINTS WHO ARE THE Church !! 

The Church HAS TO BE at the Marriage Supper and that is ON EARTH at Armageddon, so the CHURCH COMES BACK WITH JESUS !!

This post is loaded with supposition and conjecture and totally bereft of proper scriptural support.

Just because the armies of heaven wear white linen and the saints do too, in no way does that mean the saints are the angelic army! The Anti-Christ will probably wear white as well. 

So the Marriage Supper will be on the battlefield?

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:54 AM, Diaste said:

Then the Marriage Supper is served, the flesh of the wicked men on earth is our glorious feast

Now this is about the worst interpretation of Bible prophecy I have ever seen. The very idea is so disgusting, I cannot comment further without violating forum rules.  

On 8/15/2017 at 11:52 PM, Keras said:

This post is loaded with supposition and conjecture and totally bereft of proper scriptural support.

Just because the armies of heaven wear white linen and the saints do too, in no way does that mean the saints are the angelic army! The Anti-Christ will probably wear white as well. 

So the Marriage Supper will be on the battlefield?

Close your eyes to the facts, but they are still there.

On 8/15/2017 at 11:52 PM, Keras said:

Now this is about the worst interpretation of Bible prophecy I have ever seen. The very idea is so disgusting, I cannot comment further without violating forum rules.  

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Edited by George
Removed Personal Attack

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

I read an article this past week regarding gender identification camps for preschoolers ... They  get to choose their gender each day ... Luke 17:26 and Luke 21:26 Something the LORD impressed on my mind, prophecy being fulfilled daily, but now we have children behaving as Sodom and Gomorrah. In my heart I feel as though Yeshua  is going to have to Come quickly in regards to the rapid depravity of children. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

3 minutes ago, branchesofHim said:

I read an article this past week regarding gender identification camps for preschoolers ... They  get to choose their gender each day ... Luke 17:26 and Luke 21:26 Something the LORD impressed on my mind, prophecy being fulfilled daily, but now we have children behaving as Sodom and Gomorrah. In my heart I feel as though Yeshua  is going to have to Come quickly in regards to the rapid depravity of children. 

Do you remember the article, is it available on the net? I agree with you it getting bad.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:16 PM, Zoltan777 said:

I didn't know about the meteor shower and Dracon. I don't think it can be denied anymore that the prophetic signs in rev 13 will be fulfilled soon. 

I was thinking of what you said and I had same strange thoughts after that. 

Firstly, I don't think the war would break up YET. It's too early. Some claims that rapture will take place. I don't think so, as Jesus said His bride the church will be perfect and and flawless. Like a virgin. Well...at the moment we as a church are not like that.

But when you mentioned Paul and Barnabas as Jupiter and Mercury the two witnesses popped in my mind. I don't know what will happen after this event but I lean to believe that some persons as a spiritual gifts appear like Paul and Barnabas to start collecting God's sheep and preach the gospel and His coming.

Also, before I found out this celestial event I had a dream about it (about a month or so). In the sky a woman was giving birth. Around her was many angels shouting 'Come on America you can do it.' Then I heard God's voice above me saying 'I will reveal my plan when the two witnesses are appointed.' I am still very confused. Something happening in the second heaven that's for sure which will change this world.

One more thing, a solar eclipse will happen again 7 year later on April 8, 2024. over America.

I say let us get busying preaching the gospel and warning the folks.   I could not help but notice something.

the second eclipse comes HOW many years after the first...........................Seven.   that number seems so familiar.

like seven years of plenty , seven years of famine..............doesn't this second eclipse make a trial over the first that looks like an X

as in X marks the spot.  and seven years....................maybe this does mean something after all.

And the X is on AMERICA.   maybe its showing AMERCIA GETS JUDGED..........................

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

And the X is on AMERICA.   maybe its showing AMERCIA GETS JUDGED..........................

OF course by grace I don't need the eclipse to tell me that aint coming.   America and theworld is getting judged, even as we speak

a judgment of delusion has been delievered..................and so many just going all out reprobate .  seen an increase in that as of late have we.........YEAH we have .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Read the whole chapter and get the context of what it's talking about.

5 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

There's a difference between believing in the timing of the Rapture at a different point in the future, and insinuating that someone should not speak about their view of prophecy. Each version of the Rapture has its' pro's and con's, and we won't know for absolutely certain until it happens. Insinuating someone is stupid for believing differently is no excuse for treating them poorly.

Post reported.

I have been a preacher over 30 years, telling the truth is not insulting people. The Holy Spirit lets me know by this mans understandings he is NOT CALLED to Prophecy, so I told him as much. Now you actually have zero clue about his posts to me do you? So instead of getting in a long diatribe when he tells me I am wrong,  I just tell him he is clueless about Prophecy because that is not his calling. Maybe I should just ignore him, because the only time he replies is to tell someone how wrong they are.

Some of his POSTS BELOW...He thinks the Marriage Supper being spoken of by me in Rev. 19 is VULGAR...????

(Keras Post) 1. Now this is about the worst interpretation of Bible prophecy I have ever seen. The very idea is so disgusting, I cannot comment further without violating forum rules.  

(Keras post)2. Actual scriptural proof would be good.   Exactly where and when will the Marriage Feast of the Lamb take place? 

I like how you said Benny Hinn was a 'bother of God'. (Hes attacking a Brother in Christ here and me for saying Benny Hinn is a Brother in Christ Jesus).

(Keras) 3. Just because the easily fooled people that you associate with, believe in the fanciful idea of going to live in heaven, do not think others do too. Your statistic of 90% Christians are rapture believers, is just out of your hat and quite wrong. Also there is three main camps: pre; mid, and post rapture and they cannot agree. 

As you are unable to present any scripture that proves a rapture to heaven, it is you that should cease teaching false doctrines. Take note of James 3:1 (Those of us who Believe in the Rapture are FOOLS according to Keras)

(Keras post) 4. No; we have just told you where you are wrong and you ignore reproof and valid correction, to your shame.  The martyrs ask for vengeance and the Lord gives it to them in Revelation 18:1-24.  They thank God for it in Rev 19:1-3  They are NOT living people yet; until Revelation 20:4, and they are certainly NOT the Church. 

You avoided the issue of who the 'vast multitude of people ' in Rev 19:1, are.  If you believe they are the raptured Church, then I ask for clear scriptures that tell us when that happens.  (We are always WRONG according to KERAS, even though we are the vast majority we are seen as FOOLISH or WRONG)

(KERAS) 5. Again, I must call you out for making unsupported statements as though they are facts. Especially as I and others, have already corrected you before. 

(Keras) 6. Your failure to answer questions is sufficient proof of your false teachings.  (He has been saying I have FALSE TEACHING for Months. I don't REPORT HIM, because I am not "some", I don't run and tell something. 

So I should just Ignore the guy, I hate to do that, but the facts is the stuff he posts are just way off Base, IMHO, I usually do not reply to him, then he chips in with you are a false teacher, you are wrong, you need to work on your understanding of scriptures etc. etc. When its really him that needs the work so I just tell him that, maybe I should just ignore him. 

I am not going to sweat it, he tells me I am wrong about every post, so I just tell him he was not called to Prophecy, which is true, he is not called to prophecy, else I wouldn't be wrong on everything according to him.