IGNORED

Rev. 12: Heavenly Sign to appear in 2017 - What could it mean?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

You misquoted. Revelationman said the above. An example of some of his more disgusting take on Revelation.

Apologies, Diaste.  I missed that you were quoting RevMan.    He seems to have left us alone now, just as well!

Regarding September 23rd, I do see that sign as important to us. But that is what it is; a sign of things to come. I am watching for a few other signs that we are told to watch for and will inform you as they happen. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Keras said:

Apologies, Diaste.  I missed that you were quoting RevMan.    He seems to have left us alone now, just as well!

Regarding September 23rd, I do see that sign as important to us. But that is what it is; a sign of things to come. I am watching for a few other signs that we are told to watch for and will inform you as they happen. 

Accepted. :)

Please do that. I am always interested in those fulfilments. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 8/15/2017 at 5:48 AM, Revelation Man said:

The Lord says as I pointed out, that the Saints are the Armies, can you not read plain English? 

arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the FINE LINEN is the righteousness of SAINTS 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (See verse 8, the Fine White Linen signifies a SAINT of God.)

This can't be as difficult to figure out as you guys make it out to be.  The WHITE FINE LINEN is the Righteousness of the SAINTS WHO ARE THE Church !! 

The Church HAS TO BE at the Marriage Supper and that is ON EARTH at Armageddon, so the CHURCH COMES BACK WITH JESUS !!

Again, wrong, Jesus comes with angels making up the army He leads.

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

The above is witness to Rev 19:11-16. Jesus comes with ANGELS, not the saints. Paul says so. Jude as well in 1:14 confirms Jesus appears from heaven with holy ones, not saints, or the elect. 

Just because the term 'hagios' is used does not mean it's the bride. Angels are sacred and holy also. Context matters or another witness. Paul gives us that unequivocally in 2 Thess 1:7. Jesus returns with the angels in Rev 19 and the saints, just risen from the grave or translated from the earth to heaven, remain in heaven while Jesus and the angels battle the forces of Satan in the valley of Jehoshaphat.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

These are not angels [Zechariah 14:5; Revelation 19:14]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

These are not angels [Zechariah 14:5; Revelation 19:14]

Jesus Returns accompanied by His angel army; not humans!  

Matthew 25:32 When the Son of man shall come in His glory and all His holy angels with Him.......

The fanciful idea of humans coming with Jesus, riding white horses and waving light sabers, is sheer fiction. You rapture believer's have yet show any scripture that says God will take people to heaven. But there is plenty that says such a thing is impossible. 

Time is short now, why not get away from false teachings and read what the prophets say God does plan for His people. 

logostelos.info

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Keras said:

Jesus Returns accompanied by His angel army; not humans!  

Matthew 25:32 When the Son of man shall come in His glory and all His holy angels with Him.......

The fanciful idea of humans coming with Jesus, riding white horses and waving light sabers, is sheer fiction. You rapture believer's have yet show any scripture that says God will take people to heaven. But there is plenty that says such a thing is impossible. 

Time is short now, why not get away from false teachings and read what the prophets say God does plan for His people. 

logostelos.info

Where did Enoch go?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 8/22/2017 at 10:24 PM, OldCoot said:

It does say in that passage that He will rule with a rod of iron, and that sure must mean the Messiah, so not the body, correct?

Revelation 2:26-27 The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father.

Rev 3:21  The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Dan 7:18  But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, forever and ever.

Dan 7:22  until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom. 

Dan 7:27  And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; his kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.' 

Rev 20:4  Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 

It's BOTH the Messiah and the BODY of MESSIAH! 

3 hours ago, Keras said:

That is the rapture.

3 hours ago, Keras said:

You rapture believer's have yet show any scripture that says God will take people to heaven. But there is plenty that says such a thing is impossible.

Purely conjecture on your part.

3 hours ago, Keras said:

Yes,it sure is! Why dont you get away from your false teaching and let the Holy Spirit guide you?

1 hour ago, other one said:

Where did Enoch go?

So do you put yourself on Enoch's level? 

Enoch, Elijah, and probably Moses went to heaven and later the two witnesses will go there. This does in no way mean there will be a general rapture of the Church. 

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

That is the rapture.

Matthew 25:32 does not say anything about anyone going to heaven .  I asked for a scripture that actually says God will take His people to heaven. Not assumptions, inferences, suppositions, conjecture and pure guesswork, making verses say what you want. That's not good exegesis and unacceptable as proof. 

8 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Purely conjecture on your part.

But when Jesus Himself tells us that such an idea is impossible, then we know it is just a fable, a false theory, like Paul says; will be prevalent in the latter days. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Jesus said:

John 3:13 No one has gone up to heaven, except the One who came down from there…

John 7:33-34…I am going away to Him who sent Me and where I go, you cannot come.

John 8:21-23 Again He said: Where I go, you cannot come. You belong to this world below, I to the world above….

John 17:15 I do not pray that You take My people out of this world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Revelation 5:10 You have made them priests for our God and they shall reign on earth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

11 minutes ago, Keras said:

So do you put yourself on Enoch's level? 

Enoch, Elijah, and probably Moses went to heaven and later the two witnesses will go there. This does in no way mean there will be a general rapture of the Church. 

Matthew 25:32 does not say anything about anyone going to heaven .  I asked for a scripture that actually says God will take His people to heaven. Not assumptions, inferences, suppositions, conjecture and pure guesswork, making verses say what you want. That's not good exegesis and unacceptable as proof. 

But when Jesus Himself tells us that such an idea is impossible, then we know it is just a fable, a false theory, like Paul says; will be prevalent in the latter days. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Jesus said:

John 3:13 No one has gone up to heaven, except the One who came down from there…

John 7:33-34…I am going away to Him who sent Me and where I go, you cannot come.

John 8:21-23 Again He said: Where I go, you cannot come. You belong to this world below, I to the world above….

John 17:15 I do not pray that You take My people out of this world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Revelation 5:10 You have made them priests for our God and they shall reign on earth.

first you offend me with your statement about putting myself above Enoch....   I'll let that go, but when you say that it is impossible for humans to go to heaven, it's not reality.  Yourself even says that Enoch, Elijah, and probably Moses went to heaven .  it is possible.

btw I am not a pre trib person.....