• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, Opywang said:

Yes that why they wanted to stoned Jesus, and kept saying Jesus blasphemy, and hung him on the cross for trying to tell us the truth.

Opywang.   You have had extraordinary experiences that very, very few here have ever had.   They are quite extreme and you are trying to get others to agree with things that they have not witnessed.  I too have some trials i can talk about, but i know they are out of the realm that most would not comprehend, so i choose not to bring it to a forum to cause enmity and strife.  I think you have to be wise in asking your questions.    Spiritual things are complicated for those who have not been through them, especially extreme things.  

Also. What does the Bible and Jesus said about his death.  Did not Jesus knew before hand that he was going to die.  Did not he have that argument with Peter.   

Matthew 16King James Version (KJV)

21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

14 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Opywang.   You have had extraordinary experiences that very, very few here have ever had.   They are quite extreme and you are trying to get others to agree with things that they have not witnessed.  I too have some trials i can talk about, but i know they are out of the realm that most would not comprehend, so i choose not to bring it to a forum to cause enmity and strife.  I think you have to be wise in asking your questions.    Spiritual things are complicated for those who have not been through them, especially extreme things.  

Also. What does the Bible and Jesus said about his death.  Did not Jesus knew before hand that he was going to die.  Did not he have that argument with Peter.   

Matthew 16King James Version (KJV)

21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

True Jesus purposely did that to fulfilled the scriptures.

About other agreeing with me they don't have to agree, and I'm not forcing nobody to agree just like they say I need to go to a mental hospital, and I don't have to agree with that lol.

I'm just sharing what I experience, and many will probably not like it.

I'm like a sponge, and I experience everything all religion, and all it's like I'm able to understand other prophets, and other people that are trying to share there truth, and I witness there experience included Jesus.

I'm not saying I am better than anybody nor am I boasting, and I will tell you what I learn there is always somebody better than you, and even if you think you are great there is always somebody else better.  

I may be pretty good, but I know there is some even better than I.

I met somebody that went so low she went to the point of suicide, and she face Lucifer cause she didn't care no more, and I have not went that far, and she went way farther than me.

She said Lucifer is actually not as bad as we think, and she ended up thanking Lucifer.

Think about it if it wasn't for Lucifer we would not be trying to become better, and if there was no Lucifer we'd not believe the Bible.

She said she is unsure if Lucifer doesn't realize that he's helping even if he is trying not to help, but he is actually helping.

She said when she let Lucifer it beat her in every form it tried to wreak her in every angle, and she overcame Lucifer by facing the fire, and she went through the fire, and overcame it.

When I heard her story it really touch my heart because I also went low as well, but not as low as she has, and she beat me by a lot, and she has met many spirits more than I she met them all, and I really admire her for her courage, but I understand why she went that far that is because she was giving up, and that really touched my heart.

This is why I said which seer do you trust more a lowly seers, or a pharisees seers that never sins.  I would trust the lowly one they are the one that sees all.

Edited by Opywang

Just now, Yowm said:

Opywang, many of us here have had some deep spiritual experiences but that is not what we have in common.

What we have in common is God's Word and the new birth and our Risen and soon coming Lord, those things we love to talk and encourage one another in.

I've been in Charismatic groups (due to my previous experiences) but with all that it becomes 'show time' and 'ego stroking' amongst that saints...not good.

This is my thread, and I ask a simple question what is the heaven like, and so far nobody can answer me not a single one of them.

So  it kinda made me realize that it is rare for somebody to experience heaven, and I just thought I share with courage.

If I limit myself to your liking I will have a hard time explaining so I have to tell it like it is so I can start speaking just as the Holy Spirit lead me, and if I speak with limitation then I am just blocking the Spirit from how it tell me to speak.

It's not easy, but I will go along with it so it can make my job easier.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Opywang said:

This is my thread, and I ask a simple question what is the heaven like, and so far nobody can answer me not a single one of them.

So  it kinda made me realize that it is rare for somebody to experience heaven, and I just thought I share with courage....

It's not easy, but I will go along with it so it can make my job easier.

Who historically after ACTS, centuries later, experienced heaven ?  

Look if you can for the "secret of the Anabaptists". (online, free)

They lived as they did in ACTS.   Same YHWH (GOD), Same Savior (Y'SHUA), Same SPIRIT, Same TRUTH, Same SALVATION, Same POWER (to resist the enemy, to overcome the enemy, to live the LIFE OF Y'SHUA(JESUS) here on earth,  unlike other religious groups who had (and have) no power.

As for experiences, visions, etc,   these are actually fairly common on earth,  and almoost all fake.

10 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Who historically after ACTS, centuries later, experienced heaven ?  

Look if you can for the "secret of the Anabaptists". (online, free)

They lived as they did in ACTS.   Same YHWH (GOD), Same Savior (Y'SHUA), Same SPIRIT, Same TRUTH, Same SALVATION, Same POWER (to resist the enemy, to overcome the enemy, to live the LIFE OF Y'SHUA(JESUS) here on earth,  unlike other religious groups who had (and have) no power.

As for experiences, visions, etc,   these are actually fairly common on earth,  and almoost all fake.

You did however say almost all fake.

I will tell you the truth there is no prophets in this world that have the same testimony.

Every prophets have different testimony that is because each one of us is a prophet, and none of us are the same.

I have ascending, and there is 1,000 ascension, but few teacher.

A true ascension  will know that there is nobody alike, and all are unique.

A true ascension experience others there own experience.

I've experience Jesus, Buddah, Kundalini, and many other things, and even other people that has not yet become a prophets, and I see there gifts, and I see  what potential that person can share with us.

A true ascension will believe your testimony, and your hallucination simply because we've experience, and we understand.

One time a girl told me a demon pick her up, and threw her on the celine , and that was before I've ascending, and I thought she was crazy then later on after I ascending I myself was also thrown around, but what this girl fail to say was she experience that in the other realmed not in physical plane so now I understand what she is talking about, and I believe her.

Edited by Opywang

Sorry,  it appears your experiences, while even perhaps real and maybe not fake, are deceiving you.

Every one of those YHWH reveals HIS WORD (SCRIPTURES) to is becoming in (works out totally in) complete harmony with all of HIS WORD,  and with each other, no matter where they are in the world.

Whatever does not line up with YHWH'S WORD,  is not truth.

11 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Sorry,  it appears your experiences, while even perhaps real and maybe not fake, are deceiving you.

Every one of those YHWH reveals HIS WORD (SCRIPTURES) to is in complete harmony with all of HIS WORD,  and with each other, no matter where they are in the world.

Whatever does not line up with YHWH'S WORD,  is not truth.

What have I done wrong all I said was I experience them, and understand.

If you ask me which beat all I will say Christianity wins, and it's a no wonder why there the most popular one.

Christianity has the strongest testify, and it is the most truest, but the truth be told all have truth, but Christianity has the strongest testify.

Christianity has a testify that is unique out of all, and it is one of a kind, and there is nothing the same as Christianity.

Christianity the way it testify it testify through us the people so it does make sense why they are the most chosen one, and the most sought out.

Most does not do that most just for self, but Christianity is for the people, and us.

Like for an example Christianity is useless without others, and it need others to make it effective.

This is why Jesus, and his disciple was a nomad they knew if they stay they would not gain.

Edited by Opywang

1 hour ago, Opywang said:

What have I done wrong all I said was I experience them, and understand.
If you ask me which beat all

(1) I will say Christianity wins, and it's a no wonder

(2) why there the most popular one.

(3) Christianity has the strongest testify, and

(4) it is the most truest, but the truth be told all have truth, but 

(5) Christianity has the strongest testify.

(6) Christianity has a testify that is unique out of all, and it is one of a kind, and there is nothing the same as Christianity.

(7)Christianity the way it testify it testify through us the people so it does make sense why they are the most chosen one, and the most sought out.
Most does not do that most just for self, but Christianity is for the people, and us.

(1)  Where does Christianity win ?  (it is a wonder (and wonderful) when it does) But WHERE?

(2)  THE SAVIOR JESUS, YHWH'S(GOD'S) WORD, declares HIS WAY is not the most popular, by far. (5)

(3)& (5) Christianity , of YHWH, is the testimony(WITH the BLOOD of the LAMB) that overcomes the world.  Nothing else overcomes the world (or sin, or the devil, etc).  So even if it is "weakest" in an area and not appearing "strong" at all,  it is the ONLY WAY TO LIFE, FREEDOM FROM SIN.

(4) & (6) YHWH'S WORD IS TRUTH.  No other religion (and much fraud(false teachers and false prophets JESUS warned about)  inside Christianity) has any TRUTH.  All the other ways of men/ religion/, no matter how they appear,  are leading to DEATH. 

(7) Christianity is not the most sought , nor by far is it the most chosen on earth.  It is outnumbered by many other (evil) choices).

I will tell you the truth.

Religion follows one man, and spiritual follow self.

Jesus is a spiritual person, and he is self, and all follow one man.

Buddah is spiritual, and he is self all follow Buddah.

It's the same idea, and I am not perverting anything I am just telling you how it is.

That why I said all are prophets, and there is no prophets alike.

Elijah, King David, Job, they have there own prophecy, and I experience Elijah, and I know how Elijah works, and his is different than Jesus.

So in the same idea each one can share there special gifts with us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

No, where do you see in Scripture that each one of us is a prophet? If that is the case then the term 'prophet' is meaningless.

Let the prophet who has a dream tell the dream, but let him who has my word speak my word faithfully. What has straw in common with wheat? declares the LORD. Is not my word like fire, declares the LORD, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, declares the LORD, who steal my words from one another. Behold, I am against the prophets, declares the LORD, who use their tongues and declare, 'declares the LORD.' Behold, I am against those who prophesy lying dreams, declares the LORD, and who tell them and lead my people astray by their lies and their recklessness, when I did not send them or charge them. So they do not profit this people at all, declares the LORD.
(Jer 23:28-32)

This  may be off topic but in a criminal investigation the seperate the witnesses and question them individually. If they all tell the exact same thing they are lieing. 2 different people wont see or hear or remember an experiance the same things. One might notice the door fly open the other the glass shattering when they give an account seeing the exact same thing.