• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

This  may be off topic but in a criminal investigation the seperate the witnesses and question them individually. If they all tell the exact same thing they are lieing. 2 different people wont see or hear or remember an experiance the same things. One might notice the door fly open the other the glass shattering when they give an account seeing the exact same thing.

I've ask a simple question what is the heaven like to y'all, and so far not a single person have a clue.

I guess y'all have to ascend first, or born again.

Now I question are anybody here born again?

Matthew 7:22:23
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

I've casted out many demons, I've prophesy, I've perform many miracles.

Does it mean I am saved?

No everything I've done is nothing!

When I get to heaven I know everything I've done is meaningless, and this is all I know.

I've met Jesus in a vision once he told me I deny him, and I will tell you the truth yes I deny Jesus!

It's not easy!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, Opywang said:

I've ask a simple question what is the heaven like to y'all, and so far not a single person have a clue.

I belive by faith in something most of us have never seen. But we all have been given evidence. Like no sorrow and The Lord whipping our tears. I have been given unnatural comfort and peace from my Lord during times of great sorrow. Evidence of eternal peace and joy and his promise. There are books people write about evidences of heavenly experiances experiances they had. Most describe a beautiful place of love and fellowship. But i have never been given a witness to a physical place. So i couldn't answer this question could i? 

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Is this a comment on the Jeremiah passage?

I know that God leaves no room for private interpretation regarding what each true prophet sees or hears in a vision.

No..lol it was about the differences in the accounts in the gospels:) im on my phone must of commited in the wrong place:)

5 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

You can because Jesus already told us how to recognize the heaven, and if you have not figure out the parables then you've not enter them yet.

Here is one this is the easiest parable for me to translate.

Luke 13:20:21
20: Again he asked, "What shall I compare the kingdom of God to?
21: It is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough."

If you meet other person you'll have spiritual encounter with other, and both spiritual will mix in with you if you achieve that then you know you've been to heaven.

Edited by Opywang

15 minutes ago, Opywang said:

Well i can't speak for whoever the Ya'll is. Since Christ is in me making my father known to me. And he wants me to see him in glory and be with him where he is. I would say the eternal seed is planted in me and the same Spirit that raised Christ Jesus for the dead abides in me. I have been transformed out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Christ.

Do you have arrogance or superiority challenges you would wish me to pray for your victory in? I got an strong impression you are looking down on others from a self exalted plat form. I could be totally off base and if i am i sincerely apologize. My intercessors dicernment has just recently kicked in a big way.

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Well i can't speak for whoever the Ya'll is. Since Christ is in me making my father known to me. And he wants me to see him in glory and be with him where he is. I would say the eternal seed is planted in me and the same Spirit that raised Christ Jesus for the dead abides in me. I have been transformed out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Christ.

Do you have arrogance or superiority challenges you would wish me to pray for your victory in? I got an strong impression you are looking down on others from a self exalted plat form. I could be totally off base and if i am i sincerely apologize. My intercessors dicernment has just recently kicked in a big way.

No I'm not boasting, nor arrogant I'm just tired of people attacking me when I am trying to share something, and it can get quite frustrated.

I think all of y'all misunderstood me instead of trying to understand y'all rather attack so I will try again to help y'all understand.

I was talking about what Jesus told us what the kingdom of heaven is like, and have anybody understand any of his parables, and experience what Jesus experience?

Alright I will be honest with y'all yes it is not easy to enter the heaven, and if y'all have never enter then I will not blame on you because in order to enter you must first become a wandering.

I'm a wandering that why I was able to understand Jesus so you are right I have no right to be upset if other does not understand. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Opywang, please check our PMs.

1 hour ago, Opywang said:

No I'm not boasting, nor arrogant I'm just tired of people attacking me when I am trying to share something, and it can get quite frustrated.

I think all of y'all misunderstood me instead of trying to understand y'all rather attack so I will try again to help y'all understand.

I was talking about what Jesus told us what the kingdom of heaven is like, and have anybody understand any of his parables, and experience what Jesus experience?

Alright I will be honest with y'all yes it is not easy to enter the heaven, and if y'all have never enter then I will not blame on you because in order to enter you must first become a wandering.

I'm a wandering that why I was able to understand Jesus so you are right I have no right to be upset if other does not understand. 

Im sorry. I'll pray for fruit of patience to be expanded. Jesus helps us love people enough to let them hate us. We carry a message then has that has aqumilatilated a lot of enemies. Ill pray for the fruit of kindness for the people attacking you.

1 hour ago, Opywang said:

The quote you grabbed to be onery with me was for the thread about the gospel accounts being different. I put it in the wrong thread because my phone rang. Maybe God just wanted me to pray for you because you were getting frustrated.