Opywang

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Everybody experience Heaven differently, and all have there own interpretation even Jesus shared his own parable with us so I would like all of us to share with each other our own experience what is the Kingdom of heaven is like.

I'll start first, and share my own heaven what it is like in my own world I want everybody to be open, and not be ashamed of your experience just as Jesus shared his with us.  Please do not be offended nor judge this is our own experience, and do not hate what we experience.

To me the heaven is like we have a race, personality, and will our mansion is the size of the universe, and none have the same universe, and the universe is like a playground of there own deepest fantasy, or there own heaven of their deepest desire.

The heaven is a place where it will offended the most strongest, but to the humble it is pleasant to the soul.

We all have gifts that is shareable, and none of our gifts are the same we all have unique gifts of our own that is hidden, and ready to be shared.

This is what the heaven is like to me, and please share everybody, and don't be judging each other please, and if we judge then how can we share?

Edited by Opywang

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 hour ago, Opywang said:

Everybody experience Heaven differently, and all have there own interpretation even Jesus shared his own parable with us so I would like all of us to share with each other our own experience what is the Kingdom of heaven is like.

I'll start first, and share my own heaven what it is like in my own world I want everybody to be open, and not be ashamed of your experience just as Jesus shared his with us.  Please do not be offended nor judge this is our own experience, and do not hate what we experience.

To me the heaven is like we have a race, personality, and will our mansion is the size of the universe, and none have the same universe, and the universe is like a playground of there own deepest fantasy, or there own heaven of their deepest desire.

The heaven is a place where it will offended the most strongest, but to the humble it is pleasant to the soul.

We all have gifts that is shareable, and none of our gifts are the same we all have unique gifts of our own that is hidden, and ready to be shared.

This is what the heaven is like to me, and please share everybody, and don't be judging each other please, and if we judge then how can we share?

All that we can know about heaven at this time is in scripture.  I don't think our fantasies or desires come into play in heaven, 

8 minutes ago, hmbld said:

All that we can know about heaven at this time is in scripture.  I don't think our fantasies or desires come into play in heaven, 

I've been in Heaven so much I'm able to understand all of Jesus parables.  If you do not understand his parable then you did not enter them yet.  Once you enter the Kingdom of Heaven His parable makes so much sense.

I can translate His parables, but many will not believe, and if you are able to translate them then welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Edited by Opywang

It's asking y'all to share your experience what is the heaven is like for all of us, and I've shared mine, and I did not ask for other to hate my experience, or judge my experience.

I want to hear yours what is the heaven like to y'all, and I know each one of us will experience differently, and I want to hear from others what it is like without judgmental.  

I'm not asking what did the bible say what is the Heaven is like I am asking y'all what is your experience what the Heaven is like to y'all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

All God wants us to know about heaven is in scripture. That is all we are to know until we get there.

48 minutes ago, Opywang said:

It's asking y'all to share your experience what is the heaven is like for all of us, and I've shared mine, and I did not ask for other to hate my experience, or judge my experience.

I want to hear yours what is the heaven like to y'all, and I know each one of us will experience differently, and I want to hear from others what it is like without judgmental.  

I'm not asking what did the bible say what is the Heaven is like I am asking y'all what is your experience what the Heaven is like to y'all.

Have you been to heaven?

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Have you been to heaven?

I will tell you the truth we've all been to heaven on a daily basic, but we just don't realize it.

You need knowledge to realize them.  

Christian community may try to suppress our knowledge to keep us from knowing, but we will see, and I will be glad to reveal it to you so that you may notice the heaven more easily.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 

The heaven is not far from us there actually closer than we realize.

Mark 12:34
When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

Edited by Opywang

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Opywang said:

Heaven is a created place. Scriptures also teach that Heaven is inhabited. (1 Kings 22:19; 2 Chron. 18:18; Matt.18:10; 22:30; 24:36; Rev. 12:12; 13:6).

Armies and hosts of Heaven are mentioned an number of times as seen in these passages and in Dan. 4:35; Luke 2:13; Rev. 19:14. These inhabitants are listed in part as common angels, archangels, seraphim, cherubim and other spirit beings. Heavenly bodies are mentioned in 1 Cor. 15:48-49. Rejoicing in Heaven is referred to by the inhabitants in Heaven (Ps. 96:11; 148:1, 4; Isa.44:23; Rev. 12:12). 8. Paul speaks of "the invisible things" in Heaven as being like the visible things on Earth; that is the things in Heaven are just like the things on Earth. (Rom. 1:20). The word "things" is used in many passages in referring to realities in Heaven. (Phil. 2:10; Col 1:16-20; Heb. 8:12; 9:23). We know from Scripture that in Heaven there are Cities (Rev.21), mansions (John 14:1-3), trees, rivers (Rev.22:1-3), fountains of water (Rev. 7:17), food (Ex.16:4; Ps.78:25: 105:40; John 6:31-51: Luke 22:16, 18, 30; Rev. 2:7, 17: 19:1-10; 22:1-3).

Animals are mentioned as being in Heaven in these following Scriptures; (2 Kings 2:11-12; 6:13-17; Zech. 1:8-11: 6:1-8; Rev. 19:11-14, 21: Rom. 1:20).

All these things are mentioned, furniture, tongs (Isa.6:6), fire and coals (Isa. 6:6; Rev.8:5) censer and incense (Rev. 8:4-6), smoke (Rev. 8:4; 15:8), musical instruments (Rev. 5:8; 14:1-5; 15:2-4), clothes (Dan. 7:9; Rev. 1:13; 6:9-11), stones (Rev. 2:17), books (Rev. 3:5; 5:1-7; 10:1-11; 20:11-15), Also mentioned in Scripture are, vials or bowls, crowns, thunderings, lightnings, clouds, lamps, a sea of glass, singing, worship, palm trees, temples, silence, so there must also be noise at other times, trumpets, hail, mountains, keys and chains, measuring sticks, olive trees, the ark of the testament, doors, posts, girdles, pearls, diamonds and other precious stones, walls, gates, gold in abundance, streets, fruits, banquets, and many other inumerable things.

If the invisible things in the heavenlies are clearly seen by the things on Earth, as Paul taught in Rom. 1:20, then we have a right to believe that there are in Heaven the same kind of things that we have on Earth. We have no right to make an exception of any good thing that God created and intended for man to have before the fall.

thunderings, lightnings

Yea I seen these a lot there is a lot of these in there.

God said seek my face, and I did seek his face I heard thunder, and I changed my mind lol.

One time I tested the spirits, and I saw lighting striking inside of the house, and outside in many colors, and it was dark outside, and even the lighting was bright enough to lit up outside, and I was able to see outside with each flashes.

30 minutes ago, Opywang said:

I will tell you the truth we've all been to heaven on a daily basic, but we just don't realize it.

You need knowledge to realize them.  

Christian community may try to suppress our knowledge to keep us from knowing, but we will see, and I will be glad to reveal it to you so that you may notice the heaven more easily.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 

The heaven is not far from us there actually closer than we realize.

Mark 12:34
When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

How have all of us physically been to heaven?