• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,235
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

On 3/20/2017 at 2:31 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

Thank you very much, for  taking the time , and answering the questions. 

God bless

You are welcome

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 20/03/2017 at 8:24 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

What was the mission of 

Jonh the Baptist. 

Why he had to be born in a different way , 

What did JESUS say about Jonh. 

Do you think it was from God that Herod's daughter asked for the death of Jonh and in this peculiar way. 

Do you think it was part of Jonh's mission to die before JESUS CHRIST? 

This is amazingly a very good questions?

When read through, the passage seems like a plan.

I am trying to think why you ask the smartest questions? And I am trying to image what you thought of when you ask such questions? And I am also wondering what makes you to ask question of such a hidden truth? I am asking my self how did he find out this questions?

You many have an agenda to throw out such questions in the open air. I hope you are asking this questions to get the answer of the questions you are not putting out to the open air, you are too good in your questions.

You put our the entire text in the first place without pin point a text to discuss. You want us to read through. Then people start asking for the specific questions as you have not pointed out what you want to discuss.

You throw the entire passage and watched the reactions of the people and then you throw out the questions.

Your excellent questions give rise to many unknown answers And non of those answers have come out yet.

Can in inbox you.

Edited by Malcomx

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 20/03/2017 at 5:46 AM, Walter and Deborah said:

The scriptures are saying the same as above. It is not worth any disagreement, If a person would have an open mind about what the scriptures are really saying, because they are spiritually discerned. 

1 Corinthians 2:14 

Walter very smart. I AGREE.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,829
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

20 hours ago, Malcomx said:

This is amazingly a very good questions?

When read through, the passage seems like a plan.

I am trying to think why you ask the smartest questions? And I am trying to image what you thought of when you ask such questions? And I am also wondering what makes you to ask question of such a hidden truth? I am asking my self how did he find out this questions?

You many have an agenda to throw out such questions in the open air. I hope you are asking this questions to get the answer of the questions you are not putting out to the open air, you are too good in your questions.

You put our the entire text in the first place without pin point a text to discuss. You want us to read through. Then people start asking for the specific questions as you have not pointed out what you want to discuss.

You throw the entire passage and watched the reactions of the people and then you throw out the questions.

Your excellent questions give rise to many unknown answers And non of those answers have come out yet.

Can in inbox you.

You are reading through, and you have skills a few people have. 

I am not going to say congratulations, but I will say that you are bull's eye, excellent you are right on. 

I am trying to do something, to make people not to be afraid to think on their own.  

" what need did Jesus address by saying something, somehow what he might have been thinking, what he wanted to put into motion when he was doing something.

My Father was a judge, not easy to get along with. I run away from him, more than once. 

He said; when you think you know a lot about something, tell yourself, that you do not really know that much, then you may see something you did not expect to be there. 

Try to answer some of the questions if you like with your own words.

Here is a new one;

Why the Holy Spirit, went to Jesus and not to Jonh.