IGNORED

Fake Love, Fake Gospel and Fake Preachers Are Killing America

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Why does it seem like much of America respects Islam's evil agenda and the LBGTQ agenda but does not respect the church's righteousness? Could it be that we've not been righteous?

It is time to make a change.

There's a false love that has crept into Western Christianity today that has made the Church limp. This false love has a way of subtly making us feel righteous, but it's a synthetic righteousness. I'm speaking of this false concept of love as a sentiment of total acceptance, free of the ability to hate, which is one of the most popular rationales for which many believers are abandoning the truth and authority of the Scriptures in this hour.

I believe the Obama administration and its far leftist ideology were instrumental in pushing the envelope and creating such a militant aggression in our society today that is demanding people love and accept others regardless of their actions. The focus of what many call love today is based on accommodating people's ungodly and sinful lifestyles and idiosyncrasies, and frankly, even abominable behavior. This new sentiment is shaping public policy and being used as a standard of morality in evaluating people's behavior. The riots and protests in our streets are evidence of this. Even many Christians are falling for it, and demonic doctrines and damnable heresies are spreading.

Undoubtedly our nation was already moving in this direction, but it was finally and totally turned upside down during the corrupt Obama administration, and I'm afraid this upside-down effect, which calls good evil and evil good; light darkness and darkness, light; bitter sweet, and sweet bitter—has infiltrated the church and profaned it. Professing Christians who voted for Obama, the great deceiver (his true colors are showing now, and this is becoming much more obvious—see below), are among those who live in a false love and false righteousness and display so little godly discernment. This attitude is a fungus in the church that calls for every pastor to train his people in true love and righteousness.

Read more at:

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/the-flaming-herald/63676-fake-love-fake-gospel-and-fake-preachers-are-killing-america

Guest BacKaran

And always remember, there will be but a remnant left.....

That's not billions of people but a tiny remnant who will be saved.

Our elders have said we teach the Truth no one else is teaching. We are not out to get numbers, we want God to give us true committed born again Christians and if we grow, we grow, if we don't, we don't.

The world is in chaos and it will only get worse but with God as our Conquering King, we are confident even into death.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

16 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Why does it seem like much of America respects Islam's evil agenda and the LBGTQ agenda but does not respect the church's righteousness? Could it be that we've not been righteous?

It is time to make a change.

There's a false love that has crept into Western Christianity today that has made the Church limp. This false love has a way of subtly making us feel righteous, but it's a synthetic righteousness. I'm speaking of this false concept of love as a sentiment of total acceptance, free of the ability to hate, which is one of the most popular rationales for which many believers are abandoning the truth and authority of the Scriptures in this hour.

I believe the Obama administration and its far leftist ideology were instrumental in pushing the envelope and creating such a militant aggression in our society today that is demanding people love and accept others regardless of their actions. The focus of what many call love today is based on accommodating people's ungodly and sinful lifestyles and idiosyncrasies, and frankly, even abominable behavior. This new sentiment is shaping public policy and being used as a standard of morality in evaluating people's behavior. The riots and protests in our streets are evidence of this. Even many Christians are falling for it, and demonic doctrines and damnable heresies are spreading.

Undoubtedly our nation was already moving in this direction, but it was finally and totally turned upside down during the corrupt Obama administration, and I'm afraid this upside-down effect, which calls good evil and evil good; light darkness and darkness, light; bitter sweet, and sweet bitter—has infiltrated the church and profaned it. Professing Christians who voted for Obama, the great deceiver (his true colors are showing now, and this is becoming much more obvious—see below), are among those who live in a false love and false righteousness and display so little godly discernment. This attitude is a fungus in the church that calls for every pastor to train his people in true love and righteousness.

Read more at:

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/the-flaming-herald/63676-fake-love-fake-gospel-and-fake-preachers-are-killing-america

This reminds me a lot of the generation of the 60's.  During that time, they twisted what really love was, fought against the establishment, decried make love not war, and much much more.  They lived in communes where everything was shared, including your spouse.  I agree that today it is far more radical then in my day, but who do you think became the Senators, Governors, Congressmen, or President and his cabinet if it is not those of my generation. The hippies of yesterday may be the leaders of today.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

This may sound a bit simplistic to a thread that looks like it could get rather seep, but I believe this has a lot to do with what we are seeing.

1 Thessalonians 2:1-12

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

If we are in the beginning of the falling away, the man of sin is not far behind.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I don't respect the Islamic agenda for a second but there is something we can learn from them. And this is to our shame. They are very dedicated to praying to their false god. They do it several times a day and in specific ways. Most of us have a hard time dedicating 15 minutes a day to being alone in prayer. The Muslims do what the ancient Jews did concerning prayer (I think). I'm think of how Daniel would pray. It wouldn't hurt us to get back that and it would probably help us. But it's hard unless you were raised with certain times set aside for prayer.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

As for Islam, a totalitarian political ideology, Hal Lindsay had a very compelling report about the dangers of that. And the stupidity of allowing Muslim refugees into western nations .

With regard to fake gospel, fake churches, God knows his own. Always have. Those whom God calls will find their way to the light. Maybe stumbling into the false teachers pews will give them first the information, the education, they need in order to discern the difference between those subtle voices that call their name to the truth.

God is eternally in control. I have no fear. :)