SBA0905

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If the devil is going to attack my faith, or the faith of someone I love; can he read my mind to know what my weakness is, or do I have to speak it out loud for him to know?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, SBA0905 said:

If the devil is going to attack my faith, or the faith of someone I love; can he read my mind to know what my weakness is, or do I have to speak it out loud for him to know?

Hello SBA :)

No, he can't read your mind but he can hear the words you speak.

Psalm 141:3 

Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!

The eneymy doesn't like it when we pray and play Christian music~~

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, SBA0905 said:

Welcome to worthy:) oh we put on the helmet of salvation, take captive our every thought  to see if they be of the Lord. Peter spoke a thought and Jesus said get behind me Satan. I would say he doesnt hear the thoughts the Lord gives you or the thoughts you have. But i think our mind can be an antenna he can brodcast garbage to until we become aware he is doing it and shut off his broadcast channel.

Edited by Reinitin
Spelling

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

No, Satan can not read your mind. He can observe everything you say and do but his power is limited. Although God knows our thoughts.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

I can't prove it, but I do not believe that the devil can read our thoughts.

The following is also just my opinion.

I believe that all sins in all the world can fit under the "BIG THREE" that John talks about:  lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, and the pride of life.  Those three are the exact three that the devil tempted Eve with and also Jesus.  And in my opinion, those are the three that caused the devil's demise.

In other words, his arsenal is limited - even though tentacles of variance appear in those three.

And with human nature being same across the eons and with King Solomon showing that there is nothing new under the sun, the devil cannot read our minds, but he knows how we think.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings SBA

Welcome to Worthy,.....the enemy would certainly like for you to believe he can know your heart or your thoughts,the Word of God Says that only God Can know these things but understand that the devil has had a lot of practice,he has been watching ,influencing ,tempting,listening & studying mam from the very beginning...He knows the Word of God backwards & forwards and yet he probably cannot even UNDERSTAND it because He does not have access to the Heart & Mind of Christ as we who are Indwelled  do by Power of Holy Spirit........he knows your body language,your usual reactions & responses etc..... and believe me when I tell you that the devil can stand anything you have to dish out,he is relentless......Oh but the Blood of Jesus,that Blood that Precious Blood that covers you! You have been given the Highest Position there is ,the Position of Victory! You ARE more than a Conqueror in Christ Jesus......Understand the Authority Jesus has afforded you ,because He Loves you......it is the Power & Authority that no weapon formed against you can prosper,prevail,withstand.........THe Sword of the Spirit is the Word of God,it can cut any demon into bits & off they go running but POwer & Authority is activated by your Faith,reciting words aloud mean nothing without Holy Spirit...........With love-in Christ,Kwik 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

The Devil cant read your mind.

But he can hear EVERY word you speak.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Hi SBA0905 Welcome to Worthy

Good question.....We need to have knowledge of the enemy (Eph Ch:6)....(God alone knows the hearts of men, 1Kings 8:39)...the enemy can put thoughts in, (get thee behind me satan Matt 16:23)...So we need to (take captive our thoughts 2 Cor 10:5)... and (guard our tongues James 3:)  ......The enemy can see your weaknesses..he (walks about seeking who he can devour, 1 Peter 5:8) he is trying to defile you by planting thoughts ( things which come out of you are what defile you , Mark 7:15)...So (resist the enemy and he shall flee James 4:7)....

God bless

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Welcome!

You have to realize that Satan has been around since God created man.  I am sure he knows every bit of history and can guess what you next move or decision will be.  Yet, he cannot read our minds.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

How did the demons converse with the woman who Paul cast them out of.