SBA0905

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have to disagree personally from what I've been through, yes.  he's a fallen angel. The holy angels watch over us as Jesus said, "their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven"(MT 18:10) what I've been though either he can or has access to them. But weakness is good Jesus says "my strength is made perfect in weakness"(2 COR 12:9) this and you got room for increase 2COR 10:15.

Edited by Theophilus
Correct scripture and reference

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

I do not believe that He can directly read our thoughts ,  but being the author of our sin nature he knows quite well our every weakness .

He is a great observer of our present circumstances and uses our circumstances to exploit our weaknesses .

We can see his method being used on the Lord Jesus when he was obviously hungry tempting Him to turn stones into bread .

God's love , care , & hope will defeat his methods every time .

Thank you for your question .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

On 3/20/2017 at 11:46 AM, SBA0905 said:

If the devil is going to attack my faith, or the faith of someone I love; can he read my mind to know what my weakness is, or do I have to speak it out loud for him to know?

The devil will attack your faith; whatever he can; and at anytime he can.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

Just keep praying and watching, and make sure you are well equipped with the Word of God in your heart. As when Jesus was tempted by the devil, He defeated him with the truth, the Word of God.

But the devil cannot read your mind, only God knows what is inside every person's heart:

"then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive, and act, and give to everyone according to all his ways, whose heart You know (for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men)" - 1 Kings 8:39

"And it happened, as she continued praying before the Lord, that Eli watched her mouth.
Now Hannah spoke in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard. Therefore Eli thought she was drunk." - 1 Samuel 1:12-13

"Then Eli answered and said, “Go in peace, and the God of Israel grant your petition which you have asked of Him.”" - 1 Samuel 1:17

And God heard her prayer, and gave her the son she asked.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." - 1 Samuel 16:7

And definitely, God knows of everything that is in your mind/heart. If not, then how would the speechless speak to God.

God is perfect, and he knows everything.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Devil can't read your mind. But he has heard everything you have said. He knows everything you have done. He has a pretty good idea of what your weak areas are and what to use to attack you. Only God knows the deep and inner thoughts.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

On 3/20/2017 at 10:46 AM, SBA0905 said:

If the devil is going to attack my faith, or the faith of someone I love; can he read my mind to know what my weakness is, or do I have to speak it out loud for him to know?

I don't think the adversary can read your mind because you are the protected child of the most high God. However, being the Devil is the lord of this world he can put temptations before you. As he does anyone and to see if he can lead you to follow him. Remember the trials Job suffered? He was God's man but the Devil tempted him and destroyed the life he knew just to test his faith. I think the Devil works like that to this day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,524
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 3/20/2017 at 2:20 PM, missmuffet said:

No, Satan can not read your mind. He can observe everything you say and do but his power is limited. Although God knows our thoughts.

I suggest that Satan is not omnipresent.

Therefore  I will conclude that "he" cannot observe everything anyone and everyone does.

But; each person is depraved, a product under the curse of God upon Adam, and  therefore on their own and are capable of  committing depravity, all without Satan.

Can't just say the devil made me do it-

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 3/20/2017 at 9:46 AM, SBA0905 said:

No he cannot read our minds.  But as someone said he hears the words we speak.  That is why we need to be careful about what we say.  Keep Christ in the center of your speech. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 3/20/2017 at 11:40 PM, Theophilus said:

I have to disagree personally from what I've been through, yes.  he's a fallen angel. The holy angels watch over us as Jesus said, "their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven"(MT 18:10) what I've been though either he can or has access to them. But weakness is good Jesus says "my strength is made perfect in weakness"(2 COR 12:9) this and you got room for increase 2COR 10:15.

There is much that takes place in the spiritual realm that only those who have engaged and encountered these situation can reveal them off course.  So, i will just put it this way  "those who are in the kitchen feels the heat", such a true saying.   

Great question.  I can say much about this, but not at the forum level.     

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

My opinion here but i believe the only thoughts he can know are the ones he has planted.    

Edited by Prophet of change Lou L

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:46 AM, SBA0905 said:

The devil can not read your inner mental dialog between you and God, but he observses our behaviors. He knows us well. But he can not grasp the idea of falling in love with God