• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Bonky said:

Not sure what you're saying Jeff.

He's trying to tell you that he's not sure if God sends babies and children to Hell when they die. Because it isn't expressly stated in the scriptures, "God doesn't send babies and children to Hell when they die." 

A better question would be to inquire of Jeff, why does he insist on arguing that babies and children may go to Hell when they die? Even going to the effort of reviving a dead thread years old that can be inferred to speak to this same issue and admitting there that he was vexed by the conversations in this one that didn't go as he'd wished. Conceding it is possible babies and children go to Hell when they die. 

Why does Jeff need to argue that babies and children can go to Hell when they die? Sent there by God? After his only begotten son who was God with us told those he was ministering the message of salvation to that first they must become like little children in order to enter Heaven. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

That's not the issue at all.

The simple, obvious point is what GOD'S WORD says .

TRUST GOD, TRUST GOD'S WORD.  What HE DOES NOT TELL US,  is whether babies go wherever or not.  HE just does not say, as has been openly acknowledged, simply truth, for thousands of years.

To claim HE SAYS one or the other is disobedient(wittingly or not) and adding to or taking away(wittingly or not) from HIS WORD.

• Group:  Senior Member

58 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

TRUST GOD, TRUST GOD'S WORD.  What HE DOES NOT TELL US,  is whether babies go wherever or not.  HE just does not say, as has been openly acknowledged, simply truth, for thousands of years.

To claim HE SAYS one or the other is disobedient(wittingly or not) and adding to or taking away(wittingly or not) from HIS WORD.

His word tells us that babies and children not able to be held accountable as sinners enter Heaven. If it were not so his only son would not have told us that to enter Heaven we must become like that. 
 Jesus always spoke in parables so that not all would understand. Scripture speaks to that also. Jesus was followed about by enemies hoping to have cause to have him stopped for what he said to the people who listened to his ministry. He could not be arrested before his time for simply speaking parables, often those known to the Jews from their own ancient scrolls. 

The whole Bible is like that. It is not meant for the unbeliever to understand. It is filled with parables, idioms, simile , allegory so as to deliver a message to God's people. Because as Immanuel told us, no one comes to him save the Father lead them. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, woundeddog said:

think.gif

You are forgetting to factor in the " age of Accountability "  which is also established as a criteria in the scripture . 

But you are correct that in the view of satan and the satanic nothing is more desirable than the destruction of the most innocent life , which would be infant life .

Not a new concept to the satanic as even detailed in the scripture the pagan god Molach required the children being burned alive .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

8 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

You are forgetting to factor in the " age of Accountability

no I didn't.- I stated "age of accountability"- that of course is infants- but also includes those who have no real knowledge or concept of sin

The scriptures do not state what the age of accountability is. However, newborns, and infants, are innocent and are not yet at that age. When they pass they would still enter heaven and return to the Father. 

On 4/6/2017 at 3:48 PM, simplejeff said:

You wish to invoke Father's words?  God's word does not say the unborn, babies, nor infants, enter Hell.  Therefore, they do not. Therefore, you have no argument or platform from which to proceed as you attempt to wrongly insist the unborn, babies, and infants would suffer Hell and damnation for eternity. 

If you disagree, being you invoke Father's word as support for these discussions, post the exact scripture that says Father sends the unborn, newborns, and infants to Hell. 

That all have sinned and fallen short, as the word says, does not apply to the unborn who cannot choose to accept Christ, the newborn, who are not able to sin, nor to infants, who also cannot make a conscious decision to sin or repent and follow Christ. 

Proceed. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I have often looked into the eyes of a newborn and found myself asking them to tell me about God as they just left him to come here.  I expounded this idea from Jeremiah 1:5 where it says "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you".  To me, if God knew us before we were formed in our mother's womb, is it possible we knew Him before entering this life? 

Before one can actually make a decision of good and evil, they remain innocent in my eyes.

No. 

Souls did not have life, did not exist, until YHWH 'sparked' (gave) life at conception to them,

according to all SCRIPTURE.

On 4/6/2017 at 11:43 AM, Bonky said:

....The implication here is that EVERYONE with a sound mind should obviously and easily see that the Bible is the truth and everything it says is accurate. .... I can assure you there are really people out there that don't deny Christ, but at the same time aren't convinced there's anything to "escape". 

On 4/6/2017 at 11:48 AM, simplejeff said:

Escape ? No.   Life ? No. Understand ? No. Easy ? No. Obvious ? No. Hope ? No. Everyone ? No.

On 4/6/2017 at 11:52 AM, Bonky said:

Not sure what you're saying Jeff.

Escape? No. They don't escape.(Even though they might think there's nothing to escape. That doesn't matter.)

Life ? Usually absent. ... Understand ? Not unless GOD grants it from heaven. 

Easy ? No. - people make it as if very hard on themselves and others. 

Yes though - for those who become like little children trusting the FATHER to accomplish salvation in this life and in the life to come. (same as JESUS told necessary for the disciples, and apostles)  .. "easy, joyous, with perfect peace!"

Obvious ?  No.  The LIGHT came into the world,  and the world chose to love darkness instead. They remain in darkness. (unless each one likewise turns to GOD to be healed)

Hope ? No. Without CHRIST,  the gentiles and pagan nations are without any hope in the world.

Everyone ? No.  In the world people do not have a sound mind.  They cannot see the truth, nor comprehend it.

Everything in the BIBLE is truth, and accurate ,  as YHWH (GOD) SAYS.  But the whole world rejects HIM.....

On 4/6/2017 at 1:48 PM, simplejeff said:

Later I'll look back and see ,  I don't remember.

Perhaps more later.....